shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Emilya- my downgrade of an upgrade

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is gorgeous! :love: I really love the pics with the flowers too! Congratulations! :clap:

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks amazing! I'm so thrilled that you love your OEC - to date it's been one of my favorite stones - I adore the cut and face up color and performance of it so much. Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
So pretty and delicate! I love your baguette band too!

jeneiva

Rough_Rock
Hi all, long time lurker on PS but first time posting a reply...

OP, your OEC in the Emilya setting is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure your Tiffany Legacy ring was a stunner, however your Emilya paired with the baguette band really brings out out the loveliness of the OEC. Wear it with pride :appl:

Coincidently, my e-ring is also a VC Emilya. However, I always had a weak spot for cushion halo e-rings and was tossing between VC's Emilya and Anne Marie. It's been bugging me ever since that I didn't go for the Anne-Marie and was toying with the idea of adding an extra cushion halo around the Emilya to make do. Got my 'new' ring few days ago from this great jeweller here in Oz who did our wedding rings and I'm not sure if I did the right thing now. Loving the extra finger coverage and workmanship that went into it, but I'm missing the daintiness of the Emilya #buyer'sremorse

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results