shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera cathedral Emilya is here!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
At the start of the 4th week after I sent my stone to Victor Canera, he finished the ring! So fast! I was eating out with my family when I got the email it was done; good thing I was already sitting down or else I might've fallen over. I opted for a cathedral shank with a diamondless donut so I could wear a band next to it. The stone is a 1.35 G SI2 GIA triple X .6 HCA stone. I believe there is .43 in melee but don't know any other details; it's a 3.75. I also have our wedding date engraved inside.

I love this ring! The pave is very smooth and comfortable, which is something I'd been worried about. To my eyes, it looks less tilted than the famous Frankie ring and I do see more metal on the lip of the halo than on hers, but then again, her stone is three times the size of mine and I'm sure that changes the look of each ring. I was very torn between the original Emilya and this one so I showed it to my husband, who said he preferred the cathedral, and there you have it!

I only have an iPhone to take pictures so they in no way do the ring justice. I also have no creative props so most of these pics look alike.

Victor and his assistant Paige were very easy to work with and quite responsive- thank you so much! I didn't keep track of the number of emails I sent- I'd like to think not too many :bigsmile: - but they were all answered very promptly. I can't believe that I own such a beautiful piece! Thank you to all the PSers who posted pics of their own Emilyas; I obsessively pored over your threads and pictures (and still do).

_21711.jpg

_21712.jpg

_21713.jpg

_21714.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
A few more. The colors the ring throws off are amazing, which of course I can't capture.

_21715.jpg

_21716.jpg

_21717.jpg

_21718.jpg

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's amazing! looks so much bigger than 1.35 carats!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's amazing! looks so much bigger than 1.35 carats!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Emilya is amazing. Their is something about it :love:
I love the cathedral shank and the sligthly thicker lio seems to belong.
Enjoy your lovely ring!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is divine! Victor's work never seizes to amaze me!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, the stone, the halo. I thought there was a typo regarding your center stone size. It looks much, much larger on your finger.

Be careful driving with this beauty on your hand!

BIGDOGGY4EVER

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! What exactly is the difference from the regular Emilya? Any way to post both from comparison? Still debating on a setting. Thanks!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just wow. Nice to tweak it a bit to make it your own. :appl: wear in good health!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, it's beautiful! I vastly prefer the cathedral version too, and smart move to not put diamonds on the donut. Congrats!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks amazing. Your tiny hands make me so envious.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous Logan Sapphire. :love: Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning - the ring looks huge on your finger!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Gorgeous!!! I love it so much, I think the cathedral version is beautiful - another VC winner, it looks amazing and big and fabulous on your hand LS! How wonderful to look down and see this beautiful thing on your hand, I hope you are totally in love! :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A beautiful ring and it really does look huge on your finger! :love:

Janabike

Rough_Rock
Your ring looks huge! Beautiful......

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your version of the Emilya! What kind of wedding band will you be wearing next to it?

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!! :love: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I think you made the right choice getting the cathedral. So graceful and elegant looking :love: And wow does that diamond look huge on you!!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! :love:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1409195076|3740518 said:
Love your version of the Emilya! What kind of wedding band will you be wearing next to it?

Thanks, everyone! I'm definitely enjoying wearing it in all sorts of places!

Mom2boys, I'm still deciding what to do about the wedding band. My original wedding band is quite sentimental to me, so if at all possible, I'd like to be able to incorporate it somehow. I did get a quote for the matching band, though matchy-matchy isn't quite my look. Any suggestions?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1409250842|3740880 said:
mom2boys|1409195076|3740518 said:

Thanks, everyone! I'm definitely enjoying wearing it in all sorts of places!

Mom2boys, I'm still deciding what to do about the wedding band. My original wedding band is quite sentimental to me, so if at all possible, I'd like to be able to incorporate it somehow. I did get a quote for the matching band, though matchy-matchy isn't quite my look. Any suggestions?

How about one of VC's engraved bands?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here's a shot on my 6 year old's still chubby and slightly babyish hand. Love that kid!

_21762.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is beautiful and that shot of your daughter is adorable

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Looks huge on your hand. Very beautiful.

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
So lovely...on both your and you baby girl's hands! Congrats!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring LS. So delicate but at the same time looks HUGE on your hand.
Wear it in good health.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful Logan Sapphire! Congratulations! I hope to have a Canera piece some day too. Enjoy. :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results