shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Victor Canera Anya Solitaire with GOG AVC!

ccardill

Rough_Rock
I finally proposed this weekend and thanks to this site was able to find perfect ring for my girlfriend. I've literally looked at hundreds of rings from this site and the sponsored vendors to eventually land on this design. So thanks to everyone because without this site I have no idea what I would have done.

I was fortunate that my experience throughout the search was great. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone I worked with. Jon and Charles at Good Old Gold were extremely helpful. I talked to Jon a couple times on the phone and he had a video of my diamond uploaded in a couple hours after talking with him. I've been waiting on an AVC since March or April and finally made the purchase at the end of August. The stone is a beautiful 2.25ct I SI1 AVC. Here is the video he made for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dq-5hfLj44

I then worked with Victor on the ring design and he did an amazing job. I saw a couple of Victor's designs on this site and I knew she would love the engraving so I was set on working with him. Most of our correspondence was through email and he was a pleasure to work with. We went through a couple different designs and ultimately ended up designing the Anya Solitaire, which is now on his website. It is an incredible ring and every detail is perfect. Victor emailed me the other night to ask how the proposal went and I told him she said "everything about the ring is me" which I think sums it up perfectly. Here is a video Victor sent me before he shipped the ring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xWp6JoYfeE

Here are pictures Victor sent me and hopefully I will have hand shots this weekend. Enjoy!

anya.jpg

anya2.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
WOW, gorgeous gorgeous ring :) I can see why your fiancee is thrilled! please share more pictures and handshots!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience. Congratulations on your engagement and the lovely ring!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely ring! congrats :)

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
Wow...very nice! Congrats! What a lucky lady!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, I love the little details - the swirlys on the sides, the milgrain, the kite-set diamonds in the gallery... Beautiful!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A gorgeous ring! Congratulations on your engagement and your perfect ring. Waiting for handshots.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!! Your FI is so so lucky!! Please please post handshots if you possible can! :love: :love: :love:

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. The ring is beautiful! VC'w work is amazing. I saw this ring on his website and wondered how long it would take to show up on Pricescope. I can't wait to see handshots.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
It looks amazing! I'm sure she'll love it. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh,that is really, really beautiful, what a stunning ring...she's going to swoon when she sees this!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! I love the handwork on the sides and the frenchies just glow, congrats!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congratulations!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely, and comparatively sedate video by Victor. I have to say I appreciate the simplicity of it. Can't wait for handshots... that milgrain and the detail on the shank is beautiful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The video is essential because it shows the details of the ring sooo much better than the pictures did! Wow, it is really gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! :love: :love: Breathtaking!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What a beautiful (and big!) AVC!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful! Congrats to you and your fiance!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You did a fabulous job!! Its lovely! Congrats on your engagement ::)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!

Joolz

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful!! I love the engraving too! Everything about the setting looks neat and tight, very well done!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love french cuts, so pretty! Hope you come back with hand shots!

ccardill

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! It was a stressful process trying to get everything perfect and I'm thrilled with the result.

I will hopefully have some hand shots by the end of the weekend.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rin and I love the side detail of it!!!!! Congrats on your engagement!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, it is so pretty and we need handshots~!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
WoW~ Your ring is beautiful.......perfect in every possible way! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, beautiful! I love the profile with the delicate engraving!

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Congrats! very beautiful ring btw!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results