shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW VERY Merry Christmas Part 1 - Ruby Ring

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must have been really, really good this year. Santa was incredibly generous. First up is a ruby ring that I had been coveting for quite a while. The ruby is not large but the color is amazing and almost glows. I love the setting because it is not the typical halo setting, more flower like. The ruby is 7x6mm, 1.20cts and the diamond weight is .82cts, G VS2. I love the teeny milgraining along the "petals". It goes wonderfully with my ruby and diamond bracelet. :naughty:

_38763.jpg

ruby_17.jpg

_38764.jpg

dsc_0320.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOw, that is beautiful! I can see why you wanted it so much. It is unique and beautiful and the stone is wonderful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:naughty:

dsc_394.jpg

dsc_395.jpg

dsc_396.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1482958603|4110108 said:
WOw, that is beautiful! I can see why you wanted it so much. It is unique and beautiful and the stone is wonderful!

Thanks luv2sparkle! I am so in love with the color!

dsc_397.jpg

dsc_398.jpg

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty and a unique design!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is seriously Christmas-y Catmom! It's stunning and beautiful. I love the ruby with the platinum. The halo stones look icy white and makes the ruby that much more red. It's a gorgeous ring. Congratulations!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is SO gorgeous!!!! I want a ruby so much, and yours is the perfect color! The setting design is just gorgeous, too! :love:

You have an incredible collection!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! The color of the ruby looks amazing!! :love:

Q

Queenie60

Your ring is stunning. Love the color of your ruby and the ring design as well. Enjoy! Merry Christmas.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
snotty_pie|1482959225|4110113 said:
Very pretty and a unique design!

Thanks snotty_pie!

LLJsmom said:
This ring is seriously Christmas-y Catmom! It's stunning and beautiful. I love the ruby with the platinum. The halo stones look icy white and makes the ruby that much more red. It's a gorgeous ring. Congratulations!!

Thanks LLJsmom! I seriously love the color of this stone!

diamondseeker2006 said:
That is SO gorgeous!!!! I want a ruby so much, and yours is the perfect color! The setting design is just gorgeous, too! :love:

You have an incredible collection!

Thanks so much Diamondseeker!!! Now let's talk about your incredible collection..........

ac117 said:
Beautiful ring! The color of the ruby looks amazing!! :love:

Thank you ac117, I wish my photos did it justice.

Queenie60 said:
Your ring is stunning. Love the color of your ruby and the ring design as well. Enjoy! Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too Queenie60 and thank you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so unusual & beautiful & 'Royal' looking!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty! I dont know why but it reminds me of a beautiful snowflake!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just GLOWS!!! :love: :love:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love the ruby color and distinct surrounding petals. Looks fabulous with your gorgeous bracelet. :love:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful!! Congrats!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely ring! The ruby has an amazing color and glow!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful glowing ruby and a very royal setting. You have such an amazing collection.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about this ring Michelle. The color, the way it just glows and is alive and how you found just the perfect setting for your perfect ruby.
:love: :love: :love:
It goes perfectly with all of your gorgeous pieces. You have one of my favorite PS collections. :love:

Enjoy your new ring in health and happiness. :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1482964006|4110163 said:
This is so unusual & beautiful & 'Royal' looking!

Thanks Alex T! It is different from the usual halo which is one of the reasons I love it so much. I don't know about looking royal on my old hands though. :lol:

tyty333 said:
That is so pretty! I dont know why but it reminds me of a beautiful snowflake!

I can see that. Thanks!

nala said:
It just GLOWS!!! :love: :love:

It really does. I wish I could capture it better. My pictures do it no justice at all.

mary poppins said:
Beautiful ring! I love the ruby color and distinct surrounding petals. Looks fabulous with your gorgeous bracelet. :love:

Thank you so much! I've had the bracelet forever which is why I really NEEDED this ring. :naughty:

poshmommy said:
Your ring is so beautiful!! Congrats!

Thank you poshmommy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boom said:
What a lovely ring! The ruby has an amazing color and glow!

Thank you Boom! I wish you could see the true color. It is amazing. My pictures do it no justice at all.

bettymac said:
Wow! Gorgeous ring!

Thank you so much bettymac!

Acinom said:
Beautiful glowing ruby and a very royal setting. You have such an amazing collection.

Aww thanks so much Acinom, but nowhere near your collection I think!

missy said:
I love everything about this ring Michelle. The color, the way it just glows and is alive and how you found just the perfect setting for your perfect ruby.
:love: :love: :love:
It goes perfectly with all of your gorgeous pieces. You have one of my favorite PS collections. :love:

Enjoy your new ring in health and happiness. :appl:

Aww Missy you are too kind. Your collection is amazing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more shots. :naughty:

dsc_0265.jpg

dsc_404.jpg

dsc_0267.jpg

dsc_0321.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always get excited when I see you have posted something catmom, because I know I'm in for a treat - this ring is SO gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The color of the ruby is beautiful and I love the unique halo design, it is just perfect and so stunning! :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1483045854|4110476 said:
I always get excited when I see you have posted something catmom, because I know I'm in for a treat - this ring is SO gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The color of the ruby is beautiful and I love the unique halo design, it is just perfect and so stunning! :appl:

Aww, thanks so much junebug!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning. I love the color of the ruby and I love that the petals are dainty pear or marquise diamonds. Also, I'm loving the millgrain around the outline of the halo. It's like a beautiful star and it looks gorgeous on you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ME 2!! I wait for Michele's posts!!! :appl: :love: Never disappointed :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1483053269|4110524 said:
It's stunning. I love the color of the ruby and I love that the petals are dainty pear or marquise diamonds. Also, I'm loving the millgrain around the outline of the halo. It's like a beautiful star and it looks gorgeous on you!

Thanks JDDN! They are pears interspersed with rounds. I really love this design because it is so different from the usual halo.

canuk-gal said:

ME 2!! I wait for Michele's posts!!! :appl: :love: Never disappointed :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Aww thanks Sharon! The feeling is mutual. :wavey:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone- that setting....
So so pretty
They're perfect together
Beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, beautiful ring and great colored ruby. Congratulations. Merry Christmas again. :appl:

Marcy

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rfisher|1483111428|4110718 said:
That stone- that setting....
So so pretty
They're perfect together
Beautiful!

Thank you so much Rfisher!

marcy said:
Catmom, beautiful ring and great colored ruby. Congratulations. Merry Christmas again. :appl:

Marcy

Thank you marcy, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results