shape
carat
color
clarity

Very first post!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Persephone

Rough_Rock
Hi!
I need some help...thought this would be the best place to come!
I''m shopping for an engagement ring (woohoo!) and after seeing quite a few "traditional" ones, i''ve decided to look for something more modern.
I''d really like a bezel set (or a tension - but those seem problematic), and i was wondering if anyone has some interesting, solitaire bezel set ring pictures? i''ve searched on the internet a bit, and bezels don''t seem to be super popular. I''ve seen the etoile and lucida bezel from Tiffany''s...and i LOVe them...but they''re popular and i was hoping for something more original...
Any suggestions??!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey persephone! welcome to ps
35.gif

here is a recent thread on bezel set rings
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to ps the thread belle sent you is FULL of ideas. What size and shape stone are you thinking of? What is your metal prferene? How thin/think of a band do you want for your setting?

Persephone

Rough_Rock
Hi!
THANKS for such a quick response!
To tell you the truth, i love the square stones...all of them - especially the princess cut (i''m new at this so sometimes i get the terminology wrong!). I love the asscher and the emerald...even the cushion.
All the bezels i''ve seen so far are round though...i though round was my only option...
I also want something simple and low...which is why i think bezel is the way to go...but i''m open to all sorts of suggestions!
21.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you have not yet looked through the e-ring folder then you are missing out!

Persephone

Rough_Rock
OOOOOHH!
I had no idea!!!!!
WOW!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah, there''s a couple of days worth at least
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results