shape
carat
color
clarity

Very excited - my CAD is in

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I'm working on a diamond right hand ring. I didn't find anything I really loved, so I'm getting the setting custom made.
I wanted something with a vintage feel, lots of curves, substantial but still delicate and I didn't want it to look like an engagement ring. Oh, and I wanted milgrain detail!

I really like what the designer came back with:
Screenshot_20200701-115827_Email.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-122739_Email.jpg

What do you think?

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, I love it!!! Are you considering platinum and rose gold? I really love the platinum. Reminds me of an old English ring. Gorgeous!!

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, I love it!!! Are you considering platinum and rose gold? I really love the platinum. Reminds me of an old English ring. Gorgeous!!

It's white gold or rose gold. I was leaning towards the rose gold just because it looks better on me. I'll have to think on that.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I actually love the rose gold & I love how rg looks with bright white diamonds! If you know it already looks beautiful on your skin tone, please get it girly!

:appl:

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Amazing beauty! Can't comment on CAD details but in general it looks like you will have a true masterpiece, a very unique thing!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
And I vote for rose gold!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
If rose gold looks better on your skin tone then go for that one!! Especially if you have other rose gold items that you like to wear. It looks amazing in both colors!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooohhhh.... I really like this! very vintagey vibe! I also like the rose gold!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
never seen anything like this before. gorgeous!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow... that looks stunning. I am in a rose gold phase, so that gets my vote..
Would you consider adding another melee diamond in the marquis shaped petals? the N S E W petals. The E and W have 2 sets of marquis petals. the 2 melee diamonds look good but feel that it needs one more to make it fuller/ fill the petal more. may need to drop the size of those melees to make 3 fit into those areas??

i love the design of the ring!!! nice nice

L

lydial

I like the design as well. I am confused about how the melee are set though. Can you ask the for real life photos how the melee are set?

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I like the design as well. I am confused about how the melee are set though. Can you ask the for real life photos how the melee are set?

Oh,there will be tiny prongs for the melee. He didn't include them in the CAD.
Good idea to ask for photos of similar projects with the melee and the.prongs! I will do that. I'm new to this so not too sure how much they vary.

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
wow... that looks stunning. I am in a rose gold phase, so that gets my vote..
Would you consider adding another melee diamond in the marquis shaped petals? the N S E W petals. The E and W have 2 sets of marquis petals. the 2 melee diamonds look good but feel that it needs one more to make it fuller/ fill the petal more. may need to drop the size of those melees to make 3 fit into those areas??

i love the design of the ring!!! nice nice

That is an excellent idea! Thank you for that!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bella!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results