shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio Settings

devthinksnpink

Rough_Rock
I feel like a brat, I was mad at DH because I gave him a list of stones recommended here and he was ignoring me. Turns out he took all the angles and advice, the HCA tool and an expanded budget and purchased 2 stones (and has a back up third in mind) a 3.03 and a 3.37 carat what look like beautiful stones (I'm waiting for them to get here!) I will post pictures and stats when they get here for an opinion. (DH took everything away so I don't obsess, he knows me to well)

Earlier this year I had Steven Kirsch make me a custom setting for my yellow diamond (absolutely stunning), custom was a little stressful not being able to see it until it was done, I would like to go stock this time. I keep going back to verragio settings, the jeweler I'm using says there great quality, they look beautiful, they can mix rose and white gold and they can be ordered in a 10.25 no problem.

Online reviews look good, but I have don't know anyone in person who has one.

I don't wear my ring everyday--I'm a housewife and I usually wear it when we go out. The setting I like is Verragio Venetian 5052, with lace shank and the inside and lace in rose gold and the ring and basket in white gold.

Thoughts?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results