shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio Paradiso 3052-R

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phoenix1119

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled upon the Verragio web site and fell in love with the Paradiso 3052-R engagement ring. Just wondering if anyone here know anything about it and would be able to give me some feedback about the ring. Pros/Cons. ie: is it comfortable, does it get dirty easily because of the scallop design. Does anyone know the recommended size of the diamond that should be placed on this setting? Also, I''m on the fence between the 18K and the platinum.

If anyone has purchased this ring, would you be able to recommend a good place to buy it from. I live in Toronto, Canada and since there''s no retailer in our city that carries it, I''ll need to probably buy it online and would like to deal with a store with a good reputation.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Mary

paradiso-3052.jpg

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
OMG, I''m not any help but i must say that ring is absolutely beautiful. I love it so much. Good luck and if you do end up getting it please post pics.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It is truly stunning... I think it would be uncomfortable for daily wear though... Perhaps i''ll have to satisfy my curiosity and go try one on...
31.gif

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Verragio has a couple designs with that look in the inside of the ring. Someone here has one. I remember them saying how comfy it was. As well as others who had not tried it on commenting how they thought it looked like it would be uncomfy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm going searching to see if I can find the post.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. What a stunner!

Again, no helo but I HAD to comment on this beauty.

tyc02

Rough_Rock
I remember that posting as well, did a quick search, here was the original thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragios-new-paradiso-collection.81887/.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
MMMM I love that setting, altho all I have ever seen are stock photos.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on my way to find the thread and mommy duties called. I come back and badda boom badda bing Tyco2 and Ellen to the rescue :)

it is a gorgeous ring, not my style, but gorgeous!!!!!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
yummo

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! That setting is stunning! I mean,
23.gif
WOW!!! Beautiful!
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Seriously... After seeing those hand pics, I really AM going to go try it on. It''s stunning!!!!
(I already have a ring, but, a girl can dream, right?)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness! That setting is so beautiful!

Tuckins1, I''m with you--I wanna try it on despite already having a ring I love. That must mean it''s extra-amazing
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is truely a piece of art...the profile is stunning.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I tried on a similar Verraggio, and it did not seem like it would be uncomfortable at all, but I only wore it for about 20 minutes in a store, not all day. Their designs are gorgeous.

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
OMG, it''s my Verragio ring!!! I love it!!

It''s the PARADISO-3052R from the Verragio''s Paradiso collection.

I have been wearing mine for a while now and it''s amazing. I used to have issues with my ring twisting on my finger all the time but with the little arches inside this ring, the ring stays centered on the finger.

The jeweler I bought from had a special sizer for these rings because if you don''t try the right finger size it doesn''t feel comfy but once you get the right size then it feels just right on the finger.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer.

1.gif

Heather

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks lovely, but would definitely worry about comfort. Is there any way you can try on that ring or something similar?

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 5:36:55 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
I think it looks lovely, but would definitely worry about comfort. Is there any way you can try on that ring or something similar?

That''s what I thought first when I saw the photo but when you put on your own size then it fits like a glove. Those little arches are nice and smooth so it feel really good on the finger specially for some of us who never take their rings off. I used to have issued with moisture getting trapped under the finger and having irritations, with this style rings, no more...
36.gif

sazza

Rough_Rock
I ran across this link with a picture of the ring on someones finger and a 1.25c diamond. It''s pretty :)

http://www.ringenvy.com/rings/verragio-paradiso-par-3052r&img=1

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like ti sits up awful high? DiamondGirlHH, do you have a hand shot of your ring?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
What an interesting and beautiful setting! I gotta admit, I am not one for really detailed settings but this one has always caught my eye. Oddly, the first time I ever remember seeing an ad for it was on facebook, of all places.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s beautiful. I think I would be afriaid to wear it though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heather, I am sorry I missed your show me the ring post, but I think your ring is just beautiful!!!!
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my-that is gorgeous!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous setting, I really love it!
30.gif

phoenix1119

Rough_Rock
I will definitely post pics when I do get it :D

phoenix1119

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much...I''ll check out the link now :D

phoenix1119

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Ellen! I will call them shortly :D

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
I have a coworker (a paralegal in my office) that wears a setting very similar to that, I think it''s the same company? Compared to her original she said this is the most comfortable ring she''s ever owned, and that it didn''t require one of those half-moon things she had in her other set (she has really knuckly hands). I do remember her other ring spun around constantly, and part of that was weight because her stone is a monster.

If I could bring a camera to work I would take some photos. The ring is to die for.

I hope you love it! Cannot wait to see some photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results