shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio Insignia with 1.5-ct ACA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

1001smiles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you all for the nice comments.

Here's something else that I thought would be useful for those who are using PS for research and deciding to-halo or not-to-halo. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the same diamond in the original setting and the new halo setting. i tried to resize the images so the diameter of the diamond is the same in both. First setting is 6-prong with four 20-pointers in the shank (made by Whiteflash). The second setting has approximately 3-pointers in halo and shank. Again, the diamond is approximately 1.5-ct and ring size is 6.5. Hope this is useful...

EDIT: oops, the new setting is on the left and the old setting is on the right...

ring-old-new.jpg

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

What a beautiful ring! Enjoy it!

Heather
1.gif

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
I like the hand shots of your rings but really like the first pic of the ring in the box...

Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 5:41:17 PM
Author: 1001smiles
Here are the top, side and bottom views...
Oh my! Very different, very romantic setting.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 3:56:41 PM
Author: 1001smiles
Thank you all for the nice comments.

Here's something else that I thought would be useful for those who are using PS for research and deciding to-halo or not-to-halo. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the same diamond in the original setting and the new halo setting. i tried to resize the images so the diameter of the diamond is the same in both. First setting is 6-prong with four 20-pointers in the shank (made by Whiteflash). The second setting has approximately 3-pointers in halo and shank. Again, the diamond is approximately 1.5-ct and ring size is 6.5. Hope this is useful...

EDIT: oops, the new setting is on the left and the old setting is on the right...
I've just done something very similar to you. I used to have my center stone set in a four stone setting, with each side stone being a 20 pointer. I just had my diamond reset into a halo and the difference is
6.gif
9.gif
I'm gathering my pics to post in this forum, too. It really does make a big difference
2.gif
Thanks for posting the side by side comparison.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! It''s beautiful. Enjoy it!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!! That ring is breathtaking... I love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the profile!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say that this is probably my favourite ring on PS.. it is incredible
30.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Now that is a ring, beautiful 1001smiles. If I were to ever reset my 1.52 that is how I would do it.

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
After seeing your pics now I am too considering resetting my diamond. I already have the Veragio Paradiso 3052 but your halo ring is just incredible. I may need to start saving for the new ring...
31.gif

soontomarry2

Shiny_Rock
1001smiles:

You''re ring is very beautiful, I am buying the same setting for my soon-to-be and am currently selecting a stone. Your post helped convince us both that this is the one for us!

May I ask a few questions about your ring?

Was it custom sized for your diamond or did Verragio have a version that accepts larger stones?

I ask because I am looking at the same 7033 setting and was told by my Jeweler that it can only accept a max size of 1.25ct. Do you know if possibly the setter of your diamond altered the prongs heavily to fit it in?

Also, did Verragio set the Diamond in the ring for you or did your Jeweler do it in house? If the Jeweler did it in house were you still able to retain your Verragio warranty?

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Simply irresistible! Wow!
36.gif
36.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you! Beautiful ring, lovely
35.gif

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I''m not a huge halo fan but I am of yours and that is one of the BEST profiles I''ve seen!

small_paws

Rough_Rock
so pretty
30.gif
enjoy your new setting
9.gif
I love all the detail
5.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
That ring is soo pretty, like a flower!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results