shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Verragio Halo engagement ring (whiteflash)

ncpalafox

Rough_Rock
So thanks to months of lurking and posting, The engagement ring I chose is finally made and set, will be picking it up tomorrow! I worked with the people over at whiteflash and they sent me final photos of the actual ring. Thanks to everyone for the valuable information I have learned. Let's hope the ring looks just as good as it looks in the photos they sent me! :love: Next step is the proposal!

Diamond: 1.121ct RB AGS000 H VS2 hearts&arrows A Cut Above
Setting: Verragio Insignia 7003 Halo in platinum sz 5.5 (F-G VS, 0.85 tcw)

These are non-stock photos, they are of the actual ring i will be picking up

verragio-half-eternity-halo-diamond-engagemetn-ring-in-platinum-for-whiteflash_34619_f.jpg
verragio-half-eternity-halo-diamond-engagemetn-ring-in-platinum-for-whiteflash_34619_g.jpg
mag.jpg
ideal_3.jpg
aset_16.jpg
ha.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! She is going to just love it, looks beautiful!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Can't wait to see the hand shots when she says yes!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! I love that setting.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!!! It's going to look huge on here too!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO pretty!!!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
So stunning!!! Definitely it would be her favorite!!! :appl: :appl: Congrats!! ;-)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
simply stunning! you did a wonderful job~

ncpalafox

Rough_Rock
thanks all! super excited. ill take my own pictures later today when i pick it up! to any bay area san francisco california locals, can anyone recommend a non retail appraiser?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Well done. :appl:

ncpalafox

Rough_Rock
The team from whiteflash definitely outdid it. I am very impressed with the end result! thanks for all the education from here and whiteflash i was able to make a very good purchase. The packaging from whiteflash was amazing, basically a bubble wrapped packaging inside a box, inside another box. Very secure and protected for sure. These are photos I took myself. The pictures do not do any justice :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

img_3075.jpg
img_3077.jpg
img_3083.jpg
img_3081.jpg
img_3080.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!! That is gorgeous!!! :love: what a fantastic setting - and the diamond is OUTSTANDING!!! :love: Very nice choice fox!!!!
WOOHOO!! She's going to be so in love with that ring for the rest of her life! :appl:

Can't wait to hear about the proposal and see hand shots! Good luck!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i said yes, does that count?????? :cheeky:

Well done on the ring!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
BAM. Fantastic. The stone looks EXCELLENT. Congrats and good luck on the proposal!

ncpalafox

Rough_Rock
thanks all, really enjoying it a lot and I haven't even proposed to her with it yet lol

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely stunning! A gorgeous setting for a really beautiful diamond. Congratulations on your engagement :)

ncpalafox

Rough_Rock
my whiteflash testimonial

"Top notch customer service from the team at whiteflash. I worked primarily with Liza and she has coordinated my entire purchasing experience. We've emailed back and forth numerous times mostly with me asking a ton of questions, all of which she has given me an answer. She has educated me and advised me accordingly in making such a purchase. I ended up with a Verragio platinum halo engagement with one of their A Cut Above round diamonds. They provided photos of everything and proper documentation as well. When I picked up the package (note: they dont deliver to your front door, they deliver to a fedex facility and require that only you with ID can pick it up, i find this a very good thing) I was happy to see that such a small ring/diamond was packaged in such a large box. I opened the box and saw another box, i opened that box and saw a bubble wrapped packaging, I opened that and finally got a folder of documentation, a box with a polish cloth, scope, and diamond tweezers, and most importantly, the ring box itself with the ring inside it. I was very impressed with the over packing that they did.

I opened up the ring box and in was the diamond ring, much more beautiful than it looked in photos! That thing sparkled for days, definitely worth getting a diamond with ideal cut (A Cut Above) as it made a huge difference in sparkle. I've seen friends engagement rings that didnt sparkle and perform as nicely as what I purchased for my fiance to be. I know she will love this, I love it already myself!

Thanks Liza and the staff of Whiteflash for the education, knowledge, accommodations, and patience with me in making this very important purchase. I've already told all my buddies to consider them with their future purchases."

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A stunning ring!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
EEK! Can't wait to see hand shots of this. :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Its so pretty!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks perfect!!!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love stories of people who are happy with their important engagement ring purchase after they've put a big effort into choosing carefully. I hope she loves her ring, it is gorgeous.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning! :love: And that profile is TDF!! Please come back and post lots more pics! Pretty please! And many congratulations on your upcoming engagement!!! :appl:

kathness

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!!!!! I love your ring!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

ncpalafox

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind compliments! Whiteflash was kind enough to make accommodations for me in giving me both the whiteflash ringbox and the verragio ringbox. please give me an opinion on which you think would be nice for the ring/proposal. Both look lovely to me

image_15.jpg
image_1__0.jpg
image_2__0.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the red WF box.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WF box

lorrissey