shape
carat
color
clarity

Venting thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so sometimes you just have to let it out and cry and scream and vent.
That is what this thread is for. Let it rip. Vent away. If it makes you feel better.

aec092bd75236d267f506f6fcc4a008b.jpg

Calvin Crying.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll start.

This pandemic sucks big time.
People are dying.
People are losing beloved family members and friends.
People are losing their jobs and having trouble making ends meet.
People are scared of what is going to happen.

:(

Your turn.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I'll start.

This pandemic sucks big time.
People are dying.
People are losing beloved family members and friends.
People are losing their jobs and having trouble making ends meet.
People are scared of what is going to happen.

:(

Your turn.

Agreed. I live near a really big church that hands out groceries to families in need every Friday. I knew how serious this pandemic. But driving by and seeing how many people were in line to get groceries made me really sad.

This pandemic sucks. Most people are negatively affected by it. And now it looks like 2021 is just going to be the same thing...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Life is not fair, it never is, so be grateful if you are still alive, with a roof over your head, and earning enough to support yourself and your loved ones, and STFU about having to wear face covering, social distance, and other C19 measures.

Be grateful that you are not one of the ones who have died, or still suffering from Long Covid afterwards.

Rant over.

DK :roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Life is not fair, it never is, so be grateful if you are still alive, with a roof over your head, and earning enough to support yourself and your loved ones, and STFU about having to wear face covering, social distance, and other C19 measures.

Be grateful that you are not one of the ones who have died, or still suffering from Long Covid afterwards.

Rant over.

Agreed. But this thread is for venting. For getting it out if it makes you feel better. It's OK to cry and yell in this thread. It's a safe space. That's what I intended it for.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 and yes I am so sick and tired of people complaining about not wanting to wear face masks. To those people then stay the F home. PLEASE.

At Costco just an hour ago. Grrrrr

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 4.11.53 PM.png

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 and yes I am so sick and tired of people complaining about not wanting to wear face masks. To those people then stay the F home. PLEASE.

Lmao missy—can you imagine if she is a PSer or if someone recognizes her?!!! This poor woman has no idea she is the subject of a venting thread, lol

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Prayer for Serenity
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

I need to tattoo this somewhere that I can read it.
Right now I am kind of broken.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID!!!!

I'm am sick sick sick and tired of people not wearing masks, in my unbeloved state of Texas the governor said people don't have to wear masks voting, democrats sued, it was overturned, now it's going to the right leaning circuit the attorney general Paxton assures us it will be over turned and I believe him, this is beyond all I can fathom, how insidious, how cruel, how mean these so called elected representatives are, they are literally killing people, granted so far it's not as bad as the spring, who knows, voting could be a super spreader event.. enough.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Additionally, my pool builder, yup this is a total first world problem, I know it, but gosh this guy is not shady but lazy.. lazy lazy, because of covid this guy is in the money, (good for him) and is booked beyond belief and updates ever 3 months.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

Someone in a cooking related FB group asked for salad recipes, and many of us contributed, for this person to respond to one of mine (and I have posted a few) in the line that she needed something without dairy.

FFS! So I responded I cannot remember reading about the "no dairy" requirement!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed. But this thread is for venting. For getting it out if it makes you feel better. It's OK to cry and yell in this thread. It's a safe space. That's what I intended it for.

May be I was too subtle, as that was my rant, about people moaning!

DK :lol-2:

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Prayer for Serenity

Amen.

Hugs to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lmao missy—can you imagine if she is a PSer or if someone recognizes her?!!! This poor woman has no idea she is the subject of a venting thread, lol

I have no sympathy for her. She kept taking her mask off and the workers were getting frustrated. It was unreal watching the whole thing unfold. And PSers are smarter than that imo. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayer for Serenity

Sending you big hugs @moneymeister (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID!!!!

I'm am sick sick sick and tired of people not wearing masks, in my unbeloved state of Texas the governor said people don't have to wear masks voting, democrats sued, it was overturned, now it's going to the right leaning circuit the attorney general Paxton assures us it will be over turned and I believe him, this is beyond all I can fathom, how insidious, how cruel, how mean these so called elected representatives are, they are literally killing people, granted so far it's not as bad as the spring, who knows, voting could be a super spreader event.. enough.

Ditto. It’s absolutely maddening.

Additionally, my pool builder, yup this is a total first world problem, I know it, but gosh this guy is not shady but lazy.. lazy lazy, because of covid this guy is in the money, (good for him) and is booked beyond belief and updates ever 3 months.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Lazy is one of the worst qualities anyone could have but especially someone you hired to do work for you. I’m sorry @Bayek. Sending you lots of good thoughts and hugs.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m fed up of people complaining ‘it’s all the Govts fault’. So do they not understand that social distancing, wearing a face covering, do whatever it takes to keep safe, and protect others, is THEIR responsibility?

On a personal note, my induction hob is deader than a dodo, just something else that’s gone wrong this week. Make it stop!!!!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had my tires re-balanced and I still feel some sort of vibration. I hate cars!!!:cry:

My company just did away with the health care discount program. Now I will lose almost $700 from my pay in 2021.:x2

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I can't stand the idiocy in our society anymore. I confess, I do think some people are stupid. I want to shout it. There are no excuses for how some people think and behave. We have really stupid people in our Country, and I wish to call them on it. Oh, ye stupid people, what have you done?

Annette

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
My ancestors left England (Abingdon, in Oxfordshire) to come to the US for a better life. I wish they had not.

Furthermore, since that time, I’m the only person in my family to have tried going back. I wish I had succeeded.

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock

This why I haven’t gone into a grocery store (or any store really) since March. I would’ve yelled at this lady and then she might have stabbed me. Lol. It’s happening though. Women are getting violent too. This poor male security guard was stabbed 27 times (yes, 27 times) by two sisters because he asked them to wear masks:

inne

Shiny_Rock
I am so bored I want to scream! I worked for 15 hours today because I couldn't think of anything else to do.

I miss my sister and parents so much and I am angry that I am missing my nephew's childhood because I don't feel safe travelling.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not going to see my best girlfriend for 2 years. Our lives revolve around our twice-annual vacations together. This is a loooong desert of alone-ness. :cry2:

And I am so tired of surgeries and doctors appts and being sick. SO SICK of it.

And my dogs won't stop barking.

And I need a new computer.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not going to see my best girlfriend for 2 years. Our lives revolve around our twice-annual vacations together. This is a loooong desert of alone-ness. :cry2:

And I am so tired of surgeries and doctors appts and being sick. SO SICK of it.

And my dogs won't stop barking.

And I need a new computer.

I'm sorry @mrs-b. To be dealing with the pandemic and health issues and missing dear friends-it's all too much. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and always sending healing vibes your way. As for the computer that's an easier fix. Maybe it is time to get a new one. You deserve it. Something you can control. (((HUGS))).

I am so bored I want to scream! I worked for 15 hours today because I couldn't think of anything else to do.

I miss my sister and parents so much and I am angry that I am missing my nephew's childhood because I don't feel safe travelling.

I get it. I miss my family. My dad is 86 and a half years old. He has health issues. My mom is in her late 70s and she has a multitude of health issues. I was fortunate to see them in late August and we social distanced outside but now that the weather is the way it is I don't see that happening for many many months. And I am worried I won't see them again if you know what I mean. Time is not on our side here. And I miss my sweet nieces and my sister. I have not seen them for well over a year. I daren't risk it as the girls are back in school and my BIL and sister never stopped going out to work as they are both essential workers. :(

Sending you hugs and good wishes @inne. We will get through this. We have no other choice. (((Hugs))).

This why I haven’t gone into a grocery store (or any store really) since March. I would’ve yelled at this lady and then she might have stabbed me. Lol. It’s happening though. Women are getting violent too. This poor male security guard was stabbed 27 times (yes, 27 times) by two sisters because he asked them to wear masks:

Yeah, unreal. There have been violent (murderous) incidents here too. People are crazy. And disgusting. And I am trying hard to remain calm and patient but it gets more challenging with each experience. I don't know how the Costco employees maintained their calm and cool during the whole incident but I had no qualms about taking out my phone and photographing her. She saw me. Didn't say boo. Her behavior was reprehensible. Stay safe @SallyBrown and stay away (we are trying) from the crazy people.

My ancestors left England (Abingdon, in Oxfordshire) to come to the US for a better life. I wish they had not.

Furthermore, since that time, I’m the only person in my family to have tried going back. I wish I had succeeded.

I'm sorry @PreRaphaelite and hoping better times are ahead for all of us. Hugs to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I can't stand the idiocy in our society anymore. I confess, I do think some people are stupid. I want to shout it. There are no excuses for how some people think and behave. We have really stupid people in our Country, and I wish to call them on it. Oh, ye stupid people, what have you done?

Annette

I am right there with you Annette. I am having trouble reconciling all of this. You are right. Some people *are* stupid. Their behavior reckless. Inconsiderate. Selfish. And yes, stupid. I rarely say things like that but I am seeing it all with a new perspective almost 8 months into the pandemic. They need to be held accountable if they cannot behave.

Maskhole.
Put 'er on. Keep 'er on. If you can't, stay the blazes home.

Oh, and none of that mask below the nose bull ***t either.

Yeah! Maskholes indeed! Grrrrrrrr.
If it's so freaking hard to wear a mask then please stay home. OK? :nono:

I’m fed up of people complaining ‘it’s all the Govts fault’. So do they not understand that social distancing, wearing a face covering, do whatever it takes to keep safe, and protect others, is THEIR responsibility?

On a personal note, my induction hob is deader than a dodo, just something else that’s gone wrong this week. Make it stop!!!!!

Ugh, I am sorry @Austina and hope the induction hob is easily fixed. People need to take personal responsibility, I agree! That is what is wrong with our society. Too many don't want to take that personal responsibility. :(

I just had my tires re-balanced and I still feel some sort of vibration. I hate cars!!!:cry:

My company just did away with the health care discount program. Now I will lose almost $700 from my pay in 2021.:x2

Arghh, I'm sorry. Is your car fixed now I hope? Whatever is wrong with it I hope it is easily fixed. And that sucks about the discount from your health insurance. :(

To add to the things that are on the blink, my non stick frying pan is about done and the electric jug is leaking

Oh no Daisy. I hope you can get them fixed or get new ones. Hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results