shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors that sell in house lab/vetted lab diamond?

Jimmymo

Rough_Rock
I know lots of online vendors offer free returns in case consumers are not satisfied with their diamonds.

However, i hate going through the process of returning items. So, i want to buy a high quality diamond which is handpicked by seasoned seller.

(I knew lots of users here use rarecart but i believe there is some characteristics cannot be assessed simply by reading the certificate, such as the blue tint in HPHT and stria in CVD diamonds)

I found the following vendors vet their diamonds first before selling to their consumers:

1. Adadiamonds
2. Rhino concierge
3. Goodoldgold

Any other vendors i should look at? Thanks

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love working with Rhino, hes super nice and easy to talk to.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh also, diamonds by lauren has in house lab stones now and david is great

Jimmymo

Rough_Rock
I love working with Rhino, hes super nice and easy to talk to.

I've learnt a lot from his youtube and trust his expertise. But unfortunately, he only has CVD diamonds which fits my selection criteria. I personally like HPHT diamonds more as it has no stria problems.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've learnt a lot from his youtube and trust his expertise. But unfortunately, he only has CVD diamonds which fits my selection criteria. I personally like HPHT diamonds more as it has no stria problems.

If you get a stone that he can personally vet for you, I'm sure there wont be issues. I got a CVD from him a while ago (2 actually, so I could compare them) and there were zero stria problems.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock

I think there's a concern for stria that isn't really warranted with each generation of lab stones just looking cleaner and cleaner. My CVD Asscher is clean as a whistle. In short, I wouldn't back away from Rhino's CVDs if they are at the right price and he can vet its clarity.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
Jimmymo, that's the great thing about lab grown diamonds - it's quite easy to find a really beautiful stone at a reasonable price.

Over the years I've had to make more compromises than I would like with mined diamonds, due to the very high cost of high quality stones. For that reason I'm now switching most of my diamond jewellery to lab because I can get better performing pieces well within budget (keeping only my high quality or sentimental mined items).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results