shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors that sell in house lab/vetted lab diamond?

Jimmymo

Rough_Rock
I know lots of online vendors offer free returns in case consumers are not satisfied with their diamonds.

However, i hate going through the process of returning items. So, i want to buy a high quality diamond which is handpicked by seasoned seller.

(I knew lots of users here use rarecart but i believe there is some characteristics cannot be assessed simply by reading the certificate, such as the blue tint in HPHT and stria in CVD diamonds)

I found the following vendors vet their diamonds first before selling to their consumers:

1. Adadiamonds
2. Rhino concierge
3. Goodoldgold

Any other vendors i should look at? Thanks

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love working with Rhino, hes super nice and easy to talk to.

Jimmymo

Rough_Rock
I love working with Rhino, hes super nice and easy to talk to.

I've learnt a lot from his youtube and trust his expertise. But unfortunately, he only has CVD diamonds which fits my selection criteria. I personally like HPHT diamonds more as it has no stria problems.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've learnt a lot from his youtube and trust his expertise. But unfortunately, he only has CVD diamonds which fits my selection criteria. I personally like HPHT diamonds more as it has no stria problems.

If you get a stone that he can personally vet for you, I'm sure there wont be issues. I got a CVD from him a while ago (2 actually, so I could compare them) and there were zero stria problems.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock

I think there's a concern for stria that isn't really warranted with each generation of lab stones just looking cleaner and cleaner. My CVD Asscher is clean as a whistle. In short, I wouldn't back away from Rhino's CVDs if they are at the right price and he can vet its clarity.

Lindsay19

Shiny_Rock
Jimmymo, that's the great thing about lab grown diamonds - it's quite easy to find a really beautiful stone at a reasonable price.

Over the years I've had to make more compromises than I would like with mined diamonds, due to the very high cost of high quality stones. For that reason I'm now switching most of my diamond jewellery to lab because I can get better performing pieces well within budget (keeping only my high quality or sentimental mined items).

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.