shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors and Suppliers???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
I''ve found what looks to be the right stone and have been working primarily through one vendor. I also was able to find out that their supplier is also a vendor. I tried to get a quote from the supplier/vendor to see if it would be more competitive than what is already on the table. They said they couldn''t because it was on hold. I knew this, b/c it was on hold for me. They said I would have to tell the vendor I was working with that I wasn''t interested anymore before giving me a competitive price quote. I questioned them, but didn''t get a good reason.

Were they acting out of line?

I wasn''t impressed by this or by their overall customer service so I will likely stick to my first vendor who has been much more pleasant to work with.

Alexandry

Rough_Rock
This isn't an answer to your question, but rather a follow-up question non-related.
I was questioning about the radiant diamonds (table and depth characteristics) and you had answered me and provided some quotes ( THANKS ). Is a radiant diamond what you found to buy?
How long have you been researching all this?
If so, can you tell me the stats? I can assure that I won't go looking for it, I have alot more
research to do before buying this time. I just want to get an idea of what you found to be the
"right one".
Also, are you trying to get it from an online vendor or local jeweler? As you can tell, I don't know much about all this yet.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Homer ~ When in doubt ~ Bail out
1.gif
Go with your gut feelings there are plenty of dealers out there
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results