shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor recommendation for cushion diamond

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
The time has come to finally procure my final ring (famous last words)

However, after my experience with my last cushion (for another time) it is very important to me that I buy from a vendor that has an upgrade policy that does NOT require me to spend more than the original purchase price if I wish to trade up in the future. Turns out that my husband has difficulty stomaching this and since it's his purchase, this is a requirement this time around.

It's important to me to be able to purchase a modern cushion of top cut quality (willing to wait for it to come along) and ideally I'd be able to purchase a handforged setting from the same vendor. I had wanted to use Victor, but his upgrade policy is restrictive and requires me to trade up to a fancy shape in addition, which isn't what I want. If the source cannot make a setting of similar quality, then I'm willing to have the stone set by someone else.

Is Good Old Gold my only option? I'd like to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Bonus points for a selection of stones in house. Willing to travel anywhere in the US to view and purchase, but would rather do so in person until we find the perfect stone.

Thanks for any help.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can ask Steven Kirsch what his upgrade policy.

GOG does NOT have a handforged bench in house to my knowledge.

IDJ does. I am not sure what their upgrade policy would be, but you can call and ask.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results