shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA Obsession

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Is it bad that I created a whole new thread for my collection? And my pics aren’t even complete? I confess I’ve been inordinately preoccupied by VCA lately. Maybe this thread can be cathartic. I apologize to those who aren’t interested in these pieces. It’s not a big collection by any means, if you’ve seen those on the other forum. But VCA is addictive.

01CFC7A5-C0A0-4C4A-9EBA-9F3116D2A84B.jpeg 008AF097-3327-4FC4-AE20-B9C37C5EA876.jpeg
Left to right:
Turquoise butterfly Sweet Alhambra bracelet
Carnelian Sweet Alhambra bracelet

Five motif vintage Alhambra bracelets
Onyx and white gold
Blue agate and yellow gold
Solid Rose gold
Onyx and yellow gold
Missing: chalcedony and white gold
Missing: new addition

Vintage Alhambra Pendants:
Pave white gold
Gray mother of Pearl and rose gold
Missing: mother of Pearl and white gold
Missing: mother of Pearl and yellow gold Pure Alhambra
On top:
White gold perlee ring
White gold signature perlee bangle

White gold stacking:
A4577BB3-12CF-409E-8347-C3A1FB92F182.jpeg 1BF34066-DFAB-456A-9E50-4674D86364BB.jpeg

Yellow/rose gold stacking:
17767DB7-1816-4D5A-AA5B-245463C5BDAE.jpeg 31598D84-03F4-48D3-B8FA-0704D5FDD488.jpeg
My daughter likes the sweet carnelian the best.
FE056F55-C6AC-4284-A4F7-CBE63F03FD07.jpeg

Wowowowoow!!!! That’s all I can say :kiss2:!!!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Hi @LLJsmom!
Reviving your thread to ask if you:
- still wear and enjoy your sweet carnelian bracelet now that you have 5 motif bracelets?
- have any opinion on the wear/tear if the YG vintage 5 motif bracelet? (Your WG SO one is ba-na-nas) :D

Thank you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @LLJsmom!
Reviving your thread to ask if you:
- still wear and enjoy your sweet carnelian bracelet now that you have 5 motif bracelets?
No I barely wear it anymore. Motifs are too small. My daughter wants it so it stays.
- have any opinion on the wear/tear if the YG vintage 5 motif bracelet? (Your WG SO one is ba-na-nas) :D
Hammered gold motifs are as durable and wearable as you can get with VCA. MY WG and RG hammered 5 motifs are in great shape. But even if banged up, really hard to tell.

Thank you!

Thank you. See responses embedded above.

Now that I have my Bangles I don’t wear my 5 motifs as much. But I go in phases with this. Maybe I’ll wear them more after I get bored with my bangles.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom -

So this thread has a few years on it at this point and I wondered if you had expanded your collection from what was in the photo on the first page? Have you ever gone down the VCA ring / earring rabbit hole? I'm not a fan of VCA on me (the vibe just doesn't work with my general style/appearance - I just don't have your lovely delicate hands / arms), but I think your collection is truly beautiful. The photo of you wearing the three yellow gold 5 motif bracelets is everything - absolutely gorgeous.

And if there have been new pieces over the years and I've missed them - my apologies!

So - anything new to add to an updated VCA family shot? I'd love to see!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom -

So this thread has a few years on it at this point and I wondered if you had expanded your collection from what was in the photo on the first page? Have you ever gone down the VCA ring / earring rabbit hole? I'm not a fan of VCA on me (the vibe just doesn't work with my general style/appearance - I just don't have your lovely delicate hands / arms), but I think your collection is truly beautiful. The photo of you wearing the three yellow gold 5 motif bracelets is everything - absolutely gorgeous.

And if there have been new pieces over the years and I've missed them - my apologies!

So - anything new to add to an updated VCA family shot? I'd love to see!

Hi @mrs-b, been deep in the rabbit hole for a while now so sorry for not checking in. Surprised this thread got active again. I just recently took a pic of most of my WG pieces.
53B82B5C-8A93-48B1-90B7-1A28DB91DA1B.jpeg

The carnelian and WG is in the separate pic.
I’ve got a couple other pendants that are worn by others. These are the ones I love the most.

My most recent acquisition is my single row diamond perlee bangle for my 25th anniversary. It’s the perfect piece for me.
657C3137-30E0-4096-8D5E-1907FE12ED67.jpeg

Attachments

• 6A1055ED-57AC-4643-879C-F6BBE6AC6DB4.jpeg
    6A1055ED-57AC-4643-879C-F6BBE6AC6DB4.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 43

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @LLJsmom :))

Thank you so much for coming back and sharing some pics - that carnelian bracelet is gorgeous - beautiful color!

And your earrings are lovely - as are your necklace and bangles. That 25th anni gift is killer!

Congratulations on your gorgeous collection - it truly is something special!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @LLJsmom :))

Thank you so much for coming back and sharing some pics - that carnelian bracelet is gorgeous - beautiful color!

And your earrings are lovely - as are your necklace and bangles. That 25th anni gift is killer!

Congratulations on your gorgeous collection - it truly is something special!

Thank you @mrs-b. I do love my pieces and find them extremely wearable. Though VCA is not for you I appreciate your support and thoughtfulness. I am looking forward to your eventual 3 stone iteration of your ering!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1654056547774.png

The pieces in this picture are so soothing.
I can feel myself relax looking at this photo.
❤️

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I’m happy to startup the thread again and be rewarded with more eye candy and expertise! :razz:

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi LLJ,

I just fainted over the carnelian and white gold. Literally dead on the floor. I told my husband I MUST have one. I think it’s my dream bracelet. He’s contacting the SA as soon as store opens. I just really hope it can be custom made for me as well.

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration !

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom’s carnelian + WG is one of my all time faves. So rich and luxurious ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results