shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA and Cartier - Both in One Day!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I had a very fun day today visiting both VCA and Cartier. First time ever in Cartier. The SA was very nice, encouraging me to try on many, many pieces. Pieces that I would not have considered trying on myself-the Love bracelet and the Juste un Clou bracelets. I was very surprised that I liked the Juste un Clou on my wrist! My late father was a house builder, and the bracelet felt very natural to me! I did take a photo of me wearing it.
I did make a purchase - the classic Trinity ring. I've collected antique/vintage jewelry, and I like knowing the original Trinity dates back to 1924.
I told the SA I would wear it out of the store, but he insisted on gift wrapping it for me and added a box of chocolates and ring cleaner.

After Cartier, I went to VCA. They didn't have a lot in inventory, but I was able to see some pieces that I was interested in that were already purchased by others and awaiting their pickup. It was worth visiting, as I could finally see the pieces in person.

IMG_6885.jpg IMG_6924.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that sounds like so much fun! It's been way too long since I have been to those wonderful stores! I have the Trinity earrings and I agree that I love iconic pieces that have stood the test of time! I love the ring! I can see what the bracelet would have special meaning for you, too! Very pretty!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much fun! Love my trinity band! It’s a daily driver!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Sounds like a lovely day. I adore Cartier's trinity rings and earrings. Enjoy wearing your new ring!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you had a wonderful day :). Your trinity ring is beautiful.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great day you must have had!!!! It sounds so much fun! Congratulations on your trinity ring! I have the exact same piece and I LOVE it! You will see that you won't want to take it off of your finger!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fun isn't the half of it! Gorgeous full stop!

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How amazing! Talk about a kid in a sweetshop - what a heavenly trip!

Would love to see hand shots of your ring. And buy the Juste un Clou. It looks amazing on you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a fun day! That JUC looks perfect on you.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: LOVE what you bought!! The diamonds on the JUC really make it pop and dress it up to perfection. Enjoy!!!!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that sounds like so much fun! It's been way too long since I have been to those wonderful stores! I have the Trinity earrings and I agree that I love iconic pieces that have stood the test of time! I love the ring! I can see what the bracelet would have special meaning for you, too! Very pretty!

Thank you so much! The Trinity earrings are beautiful! I'm sure you enjoy wearing them.
I never would have thought I would like the bracelet- I'm such a vintage jewelry person - but I think as I'm getting older, my tastes are changing a bit.

The bracelet really did remind me of my dad ( and mom- who was always by his side helping him build the houses).

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
What a great day you must have had!!!! It sounds so much fun! Congratulations on your trinity ring! I have the exact same piece and I LOVE it! You will see that you won't want to take it off of your finger!!!

Thank you @Natylad ! It is such a classic ring - and so very comfortable! I'm so happy with it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results