shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT VCA Alhambra Vintage earrings in WG Pave

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the ear shots @Pheonix! I love how you can pull off your collection so casually. With such important pieces of jewellery there is always the worry one could look 'over done' but you manage to pull them off and look so casually chique :appl:

Awww! You're so sweet! Thank you!=)2

P

PierreBear

The earrings look great on you... but may I also comment that your skin is so beautiful! Oh so well moisturized with no blemishes. Not only do you have my dream bling but also my dream skin. Please share your beauty secrets sometime! Way to go on that fun outfit as well!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings look great on you... but may I also comment that your skin is so beautiful! Oh so well moisturized with no blemishes. Not only do you have my dream bling but also my dream skin. Please share your beauty secrets sometime! Way to go on that fun outfit as well!

Wow wow!! I'm seriously blushing here! You are way too kind!!:)):))

Of course, I'd be happy to share my skin routine. Here on this thread? lol

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for indulging us with modeling shots of your VCA earrings! :cheeky::love::sun:

I still have them on my bling list for the future but have other priorities first on my list as well. We shall see what the future holds! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for indulging us with modeling shots of your VCA earrings! :cheeky::love::sun:

I still have them on my bling list for the future but have other priorities first on my list as well. We shall see what the future holds! :))

Haha, totally my pleasure!:lol: Thank you for looking and sharing my bling joy.

Of course, it's all about figuring out what's most important to you. Anyway, I can't wait to see...and it's not like you don't already have gorgeous BIG blingy pretties to play with!;)):sun:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Vava Voom Phoenix! You and the VCA pieces look AMAZING on you!

I am so tempted to get the sweet alhambra bracelet, but my wrist size is so tiny (my ring finger is a size 3 - that's how small I am) that I wonder if it's even possible!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vava Voom Phoenix! You and the VCA pieces look AMAZING on you!

I am so tempted to get the sweet alhambra bracelet, but my wrist size is so tiny (my ring finger is a size 3 - that's how small I am) that I wonder if it's even possible!

Thank you, Alexis. So sweet of you. :)):))

Have you measured your wrists by any chance? My ring size is now 3 3/4 which is not tiny by Asian standards, but my left wrist is only 12.5cm and my right is 13cm. In any case, VCA would take out some links for you, to make it fit the way you like it. They did it for me.
I love this bracelet by the way and am rooting for you to get it!:dance::clap:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Phoenix! This gives me hope! We are celebrating our anniversary in a few weeks so I guess it's just in time to make a few choice suggestions :twisted2:

Can I ask how does it hold up to daily wear? When it comes to jewelry I rarely rotate them (My forgetfulness makes rotating jewelry redundant...much like my many bags but my B and K remains unused while I end up schlepping my stuff in my usual workhorse...) - so if it doesn't hold up well or needs to be babied I might have to reconsider my options!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Phoenix! This gives me hope! We are celebrating our anniversary in a few weeks so I guess it's just in time to make a few choice suggestions :twisted2:

Can I ask how does it hold up to daily wear? When it comes to jewelry I rarely rotate them (My forgetfulness makes rotating jewelry redundant...much like my many bags but my B and K remains unused while I end up schlepping my stuff in my usual workhorse...) - so if it doesn't hold up well or needs to be babied I might have to reconsider my options!!

It's held up extremely well. I've been wearing it daily, even to the gym (but I put it under my weight-lifting gloves), for the last few months. I never take it off, except to give it a good cleaning. Generally though, I do baby all my jewellery. But this bracelet, despite its dainty look, hasn't given me any trouble whatsoever despite being worn 24/7 [touch wood!].

The only thing I'd say is that some of the motifs sometimes flip over. It used to annoy me a little but I don't notice or even think about it now.

What a lovely way to celebrate your anniversary!:appl:

(Btw, you don't carry your B's and K's??!! :o lol).

Last edited:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, this sounds great! I was worried about how dainty it looked, but it seems they are really well made and holds up well based on your experience. :)

And yes, sadly I don't carry my B and K...I love em, esp my K (black chevre de coromandel in palladium which took a while to find). But I realize that I am much more lazy than I am well put together...so I always end up schlepping the same bag, and wear flats even though I have too many pairs of heels! I am thinking of letting them go but he thinks it's a blasphemy since it's so beautifully made...I think he loves them more sometimes!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, this sounds great! I was worried about how dainty it looked, but it seems they are really well made and holds up well based on your experience. :)

And yes, sadly I don't carry my B and K...I love em, esp my K (black chevre de coromandel in palladium which took a while to find). But I realize that I am much more lazy than I am well put together...so I always end up schlepping the same bag, and wear flats even though I have too many pairs of heels! I am thinking of letting them go but he thinks it's a blasphemy since it's so beautifully made...I think he loves them more sometimes!

Alexis,

Yes! I am very pleasantly surprised at how well it's held up. Anyway, worse comes to worst, I can always pop into my local VCA to have it repaired.

OMG!! I shall keep an eye on Preloved in case you decide to let go of your B's and K's (I love Chevre btw). It's so cute that your DH is more attached to them.=)2

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, the Alhambra pave earrings are DREAMY! A perfect addition to your VCA collection! Lotus ring with ripped jeans and flip-flops, only someone as fabulous as YOU can pull off that look!:love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results