shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA 18k RG Sweet Alhambra

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to share my bday/anniversary gift with people who get it I was so moved when my husband gave this to me. I cried and scared my toddler who started crying too! He recovered when we let him play with the packaging. This piece is a dream, I’m so happy! And It matches my 18k RG Tag Heuer Aquaracer. Behold the 6 motif sweet Alhambra, it’s so comfortable and just glows.

03FFEFDC-6D57-41FE-AA9C-1C1698647A23.jpeg 84EE041A-FD27-4833-BD17-A9A3B8070D7A.jpeg D1E4C13F-7181-48B1-9832-0E023DDA37D3.jpeg E359C1EB-A19E-4736-B2C8-92BC7776E128.jpeg 6E6BD10E-FD08-40DE-8CEE-6793E67967E9.jpeg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! I just want to give those feet a Squeeze! Your son is sooo adorable! And the bracelet is lovely! Congrats!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One toddler + One box of packaging shreds = One messy room :lol:
He's adorable with that broom!!

Your bracelet is darling - what a sweet and thoughtful gift :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks lovely on you & it's not a VCA that we see often in rose gold - beautiful!

Now that toddler, what a sweet cherub! I think VCA may like to use those pictures in their advertising campaigns!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my! I just want to give those feet a Squeeze! Your son is sooo adorable! And the bracelet is lovely! Congrats!

Thank you :) he is the sweetest

One toddler + One box of packaging shreds = One messy room :lol:
He's adorable with that broom!!

Your bracelet is darling - what a sweet and thoughtful gift :love:

we’d had a bit of bday wine when we decided it was a good idea haha and boy did those shreds go far and wide! Thank you

The bracelet is lovely and your child is adorable!

many thanks

:kiss2: so beautiful!! what a thoughtful husband! congrats!

thank you, I’m just thrilled with it. I’m going to wear it always. And my husband remarked that he really liked everything on the website, what a cool brand etc and my ears perked up haha

This looks lovely on you & it's not a VCA that we see often in rose gold - beautiful!

Now that toddler, what a sweet cherub! I think VCA may like to use those pictures in their advertising campaigns!

thank you :) I love 18k RG and it seems like you have to go to a luxury brand to get it. And VCA is welcome to use my toddler’s pics, they need only pay me in jewelry :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love everything in your photo. Gorgeous bling. Beautiful family. ❤️

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cutie patootie you have. I also love your new bracelet. It looks fab with your watch!! Happy birthday/Anniversary!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet - I really like the Sweet size for this style and the rose gold looks fab on you.

And your son is adorable! I really miss mine being at that age where they’re all squidgy and cuddly. I get boat-sized stinky shoes and fridge-raiding from mine more than cuddles now (although it makes the cuddles even nicer when I do get them!).

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love everything in your photo. Gorgeous bling. Beautiful family. ❤

Thanks so much

What a cutie patootie you have. I also love your new bracelet. It looks fab with your watch!! Happy birthday/Anniversary!

thank you! 34 and 5th anniversary:) (next month)

Gorgeous bracelet - I really like the Sweet size for this style and the rose gold looks fab on you.

And your son is adorable! I really miss mine being at that age where they’re all squidgy and cuddly. I get boat-sized stinky shoes and fridge-raiding from mine more than cuddles now (although it makes the cuddles even nicer when I do get them!).

Thank you! They grow so fast! I’m already sad he’s not a baby anymore but it’s so fun to hear him talk. And I do love the snuggles :)

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
He’s fiddling with it during cartoon time <3 I can’t express how smitten I am with the bracelet... the chain glimmers , the motifs glow and float... the RG is perfectly peachy. If anyone’s been on the fence just do it! I was a little sour about our fun bday and anniversary trip being cancelled, not being able to do our normal fun bday stuff (it’s my husbands bday too) but this sure makes up for it! My mood did a 180 as soon as I saw a velvet box! CFAE3FCE-0355-4D76-9CCB-7A50A1DFD9A6.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely new sparkly! What a cute little toddler!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How lovely!!! I loved how your son was helping to tidy up!

cheers--Sharon

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet!! It looks perfect on you! I'm glad this lovely gift is helping to make your birthday a happy and memorable one.

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
HI:

How lovely!!! I loved how your son was helping to tidy up!

cheers--Sharon

He loves to tidy up so he can wreck havoc again thank you
What a beautiful bracelet!! It looks perfect on you! I'm glad this lovely gift is helping to make your birthday a happy and memorable one.

Thanks so much. I was all set to be down about my pandemic bday but it turned out so wonderful!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, this is so lovely! :love:

The bracelet is beautiful on your wrist and the rose gold is flattering on your skin tone. I love how you are wearing it with a mix of metals and your two-tone watch ties it all together. (I also love your Tiffany key pendant and etoile ring.) I have this same bracelet on my wish list for my 40th birthday next year, just deciding between the Vintage 5-station or the Sweet 6-station, and your photos are making the Sweet look so wonderful. Enjoy!

P.S. Sweet toddler! I have a little one about the same age.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darling on you! So cute! But I will admit that my favorite pic is your little boy sitting there reading the catalog so studiously. Congratulations on your anniversary and birthday! And don’t forget to add it to the VCA thread too!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is so lovely! :love:

The bracelet is beautiful on your wrist and the rose gold is flattering on your skin tone. I love how you are wearing it with a mix of metals and your two-tone watch ties it all together. (I also love your Tiffany key pendant and etoile ring.) I have this same bracelet on my wish list for my 40th birthday next year, just deciding between the Vintage 5-station or the Sweet 6-station, and your photos are making the Sweet look so wonderful. Enjoy!

P.S. Sweet toddler! I have a little one about the same age.

Thank you very much. The key has a tiny pink diamond set in RG in the center :) tying it all together again! Love this age, so sweet. I wonder what the vintage would look like stacked with the sweet !

Darling on you! So cute! But I will admit that my favorite pic is your little boy sitting there reading the catalog so studiously. Congratulations on your anniversary and birthday! And don’t forget to add it to the VCA thread too!

Thanks so much. is there a vca mega thread? I couldn’t find it. He just loved the packaging :) if you look closely the booklet is upside down :lol:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Very classy, modern and feminine.

And I love the celebratory photos of your wee one and the room filled with "confetti."

Enjoy!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Your son is so precious. Packing materials are fun. I remember playing in peanuts as a child :)
I Love the bracelet. You look lovely in rose gold!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Very classy, modern and feminine.

And I love the celebratory photos of your wee one and the room filled with "confetti."

Enjoy!

Thanks so much. Still finding the confetti everywhere haha

Your son is so precious. Packing materials are fun. I remember playing in peanuts as a child :)
I Love the bracelet. You look lovely in rose gold!

thank you

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaahhh this is my dream bracelet! It looks amazing on you, and all of your pieces flow so beautifully together. But the real star of this thread, I have to say, is your delicious little man! I wanna squish those wittle legs!! :kiss2:

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Aaahhh this is my dream bracelet! It looks amazing on you, and all of your pieces flow so beautifully together. But the real star of this thread, I have to say, is your delicious little man! I wanna squish those wittle legs!! :kiss2:

Thanks so much. And yes he’s the star always If you’re wondering if it’s as pretty in person as it is in dreams... it truly is! I hope get your bracelet very soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results