shape
carat
color
clarity

VC&A Eternity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Verrrrrry lovely! What a set you have there, megeve. VCA is pretty fab
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very nice!
36.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Po10472, CLEICS, motownmama, icekid & jcrow

You ladies are too kind, thank you!

I got another pic to share.....just love this pic!

vcaeternity 125.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 2:18:37 PM
Author: LabRatPhD

lol, no worries! I''m in the market for an eternity band and just want to check out all of my options before I pull the trigger. Thanks for the info!

LRP, I have managed to pry the information out of DH (rather got him to take the paperwork out of the safe, hehe!)
12.gif

Its 2.25 tcw and there are 15 baguettes E VS.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing!!! I love all your rings!! What a collection!
30.gif
30.gif

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Beautiful!
30.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
the new band and the combo!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 1:34:40 PM
Author: megeve
Date: 2/24/2010 5:51:28 PM

Author: whitby_2773

megeve! WOW!

east-west emerald cut eternity - one of my absolute favorites! and it''s beautifully set!

megeve - the background in one of your photos is just beautiful - can you tell me what town that is? in fact - i dont know what country you live in, now that i think about it. i just looked at it and thought...''i want to go...*there* for a vacation!''

congratulations on your beautiful ring :)

Thank you, Whitby! I am in Zurich, Switzerland. It is known to have one of the most beautiful landscape scenary in the world! Of course, its also known for its ski resorts. There you are, you should come for a vacation!
10.gif

Since end of January, we have exchanged this view.....

hi megeve :)

thanks for all the beautiful eye candy - both your gorgeous ring, and also your beautiful city! my husband used to work for zurich insurance, so we''ve actually been to zurich a number of times, tho he much more than me. we used to stay in a hotel right on zurichsee, and i''ve been swimming in the lake in summer; really wonderful!

i hope to go again some day - i had the best times there and loved the scenery. a real experience.

congratulations again on your fabulous ring; it''s stunning. :)

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new eternity band
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
all your rings look gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
One of my favourite sets. The other eternity rings are beautiful too.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Megeve your new ring is gorgeous "love it" they look great all together

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hello Megeve
35.gif

I am sorry to be so late to your thread. I''ve been engrossed in the olympics. But what a treat when I stop by today. Lots of lovely new additions.

What can I say that hasn''t already been said? Your ring is stunningly elegant and looks fabulous with your EC, which of course was to be expected. What I did not expect so much was to see just how fabulous your new band looks with your two Leon bands. That is a lovely combination in it''s own right.

Could we see some new handshots with your just your 3 bands?

joelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Its gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looks so clean and crisps. Wow!!!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 1:07:07 PM

Date: 2/24/2010 1:01:30 PM
Author: joelly
OMG, are you serious??? I''m totally loving your e-ring. Pls don''t kid around, I''m desperado want to see this eternity ring.
39.gif
Haha, joelly, be patient!
25.gif
I have a lot of resizing to do!
megeve, I love your pug. I have one too, his name is Pumba. Whats yours name? I like pugs, they are soooo cuddly cute.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
megeve: what are the specs on your eternity band if you dont mind me asking. i really love the size of the baguettes.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Very sleek and elegant!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you get ANYTHING DONE with such gorgeous rings - seriously!!!!!!!!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous band and it goes perfectly with the rest of your beautiful set!!!
30.gif

Cachette
1.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for not replying earlier, I just got back from a trip!

chiquitapet, lil425, mscushion, bling addict, oddoneout, Monnyjay, Alistra, Cachette, Thanks so much for looking and for your kind comments!
9.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 12:19:47 AM
Author: whitby_2773

hi megeve :)

thanks for all the beautiful eye candy - both your gorgeous ring, and also your beautiful city! my husband used to work for zurich insurance, so we've actually been to zurich a number of times, tho he much more than me. we used to stay in a hotel right on zurichsee, and i've been swimming in the lake in summer; really wonderful!

i hope to go again some day - i had the best times there and loved the scenery. a real experience.

congratulations again on your fabulous ring; it's stunning. :)
Hi whitby,

Hah, thats why your eyes picked out the familiar scenery which you have seen before! Isn't the zurichsee just wonderful? I am looking forward to spring and summer in Zurich! Right now its sinking in snowmass again!
7.gif

If you should be in Zurich again, give me a shout out!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 5:45:36 PM
Author: Gailey
Hello Megeve
35.gif

I am sorry to be so late to your thread. I''ve been engrossed in the olympics. But what a treat when I stop by today. Lots of lovely new additions.

What can I say that hasn''t already been said? Your ring is stunningly elegant and looks fabulous with your EC, which of course was to be expected. What I did not expect so much was to see just how fabulous your new band looks with your two Leon bands. That is a lovely combination in it''s own right.

Could we see some new handshots with your just your 3 bands?
Hi Gailey
35.gif

No problem! So how many gold medals has Canada bagged this time?

I am glad that you like my new addition, thanks! Heres a pic of the 3 bands together....

vca+LM 009.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
A close-up pic...

vca+LM 008.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 5:50:10 PM
Author: joelly

megeve, I love your pug. I have one too, his name is Pumba. Whats yours name? I like pugs, they are soooo cuddly cute.
joelly, you have changed your avatar, almost didn't 'recognised' you! Who is that supposed to be? (pardon my ignorance!)

Hehe, we are pug mum-twins! Mine is a she and her name is Emmi. You say it, they are so cuddly, cute and love food!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 9:08:33 AM
Author: bgray
megeve: what are the specs on your eternity band if you dont mind me asking. i really love the size of the baguettes.
bgray, its 2.25 tcw and there are 15 baguettes E VS! This is the smaller size and I know they have a larger size with 5+tcw.

How is your search for your eternity ring going on? Do you know what you want now? I have been following your quest!
3.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:30:30 PM
Author: motownmama
How do you get ANYTHING DONE with such gorgeous rings - seriously!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe, motownmama, I do baby my rings! Take them off when I am home!
28.gif

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
I quit. I don''t want to play this game anymore...

A spectacular center stone, Two LM''s, a dreamy side scripted eternity VC&A, and ZURICH? Are you freakin kidding me?

You don''t play fair...but is sure is fun watching you "cheat!"
36.gif
Thrilled for you! Honest!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2010 4:39:33 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
I quit. I don''t want to play this game anymore...

A spectacular center stone, Two LM''s, a dreamy side scripted eternity VC&A, and ZURICH? Are you freakin kidding me?

You don''t play fair...but is sure is fun watching you ''cheat!''
36.gif
Thrilled for you! Honest!

LOL, CasaBlanca, you are so funny! Thanks for ''playing''!
9.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this! Your set is stunning, classic, and elegant. And look at your long slender fingers! Truly beautiful!

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2010 4:35:37 PM
Date: 3/2/2010 9:08:33 AM

Author: bgray

bgray, its 2.25 tcw and there are 15 baguettes E VS! This is the smaller size and I know they have a larger size with 5+tcw.

How is your search for your eternity ring going on? Do you know what you want now? I have been following your quest!
3.gif

Thanks for getting back to us! Its not going so great. I thought I knew what I wanted but couldnt get anyone who had the ability to hand make my project to even get me a quote. So I have walked away from my idea. Now I am not sure what I want but my e-ring is similar to yours.........My issue is that I wanted something a little wider-like 5mm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results