shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche U-113 Reset

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For our anniversary in March, I'm looking at a 9-stone band with 8-pointer diamonds. I go back and forth between Whiteflash (my wedding band in the photos is from there) and IDJ. Any thoughts?

Stick with Whiteflash! Ask for a very low setting. I love the Tiffany low baskets, personally!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Soli is so easy to wear. I love fat stones in clean classic settings.

mchap

Rough_Rock
My diamond's new (& hopefully forever) home. Thanks @blueiris!! ☺️ I'm so happy every time I look at my hand!

IMG_4148.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

IMG_4141.JPG
Just curious. Is this the Vache U-113? I just purchased a 2 carat at WF and getting this setting. I was thinking of asking them to make the prongs a little more delicate. Is that what you did?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Perfect with your band too, enjoy!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I am such a fan of the Tiffany classic look that is in all the ads, and boy is this it! It looks perfect on your tiny fingers. Man, do I need some finger lipo your stone has fantastic finger coverage.
It is a beautiful look, congratulations!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Ack that is gorgeous! I agree it really pops now and I do so love being able to mix and match bands.

Congrats :D

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the Tiffany style on the ering with your eternity band. It's such a classic look, and man does it look great on your finger :love:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great! Congratulations! I love solitaire rings becuase there are so many choices for bands that work with it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results