shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest Pricing?

LaRose

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I've beenlurking here for a while and am so lucky to have come across this amazing site! I've decided to finally make an account and make the most of it. :) Here goes!

I'm getting formally engaged in December and we've been looking for the perfect ring. I've finally decided that I have to have a custom designed setting. I would love to have VC create my dream ring, as I absolutely love their work, but I'm a little worried about how much it would cost to directly go to them for a custom design order. What if I have in mind is a delicate solitaire with detailed work on the sides of the shank very similar to that of Van Craeynest's style or perhaps Verragio's venetian collection. The only thing that would be significantly different is that it'd be much much thinner than a standard settings I see everywhere, just a really really dainty version of the current VC stuff. I know a few of you have had experiences with direct orders from VC, so would any of you mind sharing any insight on what the price range would be like for that type of ring? Would it be more cost effective to provide my own stone from elsewhere as well?

I'd really appreciate any help at all! Thanks in advance!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Larry is really good at working with you. I would just give him and/or sara a call and I am sure they will be really helpful (I've bought two rings from them and I love them!)

goldfinger

Rough_Rock
I would really recommend that you call Larry for a price if you have a style number in mind. He is a really nice guy and very easy to talk to. He can answer all your questions about the diamond as well, for example, what size will look best in the setting you want, etc .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results