shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest 484 Ready!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting, soooo gorgeous! Nicely paired with your gorgeous stone!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks gorgeous Chrono. I recently had a sapphire set in a VC setting (it's in the show me Van Craynest thread) and I love how the detail of the setting adds interest and complements the stone so well. I hope you enjoy yours as I am mine.

anny_n_austy

Rough_Rock
The color of the stone is really special! Very beautiful.

Vida_D

Rough_Rock
Chrono,
Your new ring is beautiful and its wonderful to hear that you expect to treasure it.
Even though I am very new to PS, I've already seen in multiple posts your willingness to help and inform other PSers. Thank you for your generosity of time and knowledge.

Regards!

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
I love how you put a blue stone in a yellow gold setting. The contrast is stunning. I've never seen a ring like yours. Really beautiful!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
It is really lovely! A beautiful spinel and a beautiful setting the height is perfect the gold is perfect and the details are fantastic. Heirloom quality and it looks fab on your finger.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Hooray! We - ahem, I mean you - made the right choice! ;-) I'm sure the luc yen will find its own stunning home. This combo looks amazing. Well done, Chrono! Enjoy!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jane,
No promises but I'll try to take some pictures of both rings together over the weekend.

Polished,
I'm going to check out the VC thread for your ring. Thanks for letting me know. It's good to meet another VC owner with a coloured stone.

NKOTB,
Let's call it a collaboration. :naughty:

Is it bad PS form if I don't thank everyone by name? :errrr: I only just noticed that everyone does so in SMTB. If that is the case, I'm sorry I did not address every PSer who so kindly commented on my ring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS Chrono!!

If I recall correctly you were debating between this stone and a light purple one? You made the perfect decision - the blue is STUNNING in the rich yellow gold :love: It's an heirloom!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, I don't think it's bad form. Many just say "thank you for all your lovely comments".

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning combination! The color of your stone is so rich. I have been admiring the rings on the VC thread and would love to have one of their setting for a RHR. Wonderful choice to out your stone in this setting!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lickout: Oh Chrono! That turned out incredibly well!!! I'm loving the dark stone in the YG setting - the detail work is exceptional but the way the YG brings out the blue and purple tones ---- YUMMY!!! It is a beauty! Very nice (And I think right from the start of that poll, I was all over the blue :wink2: ) Looks amazing on your lovely hands - oh, I'm so jealous of nice hands/skin/fingers!!

Enjoy!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Chrono!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing stone, the color, the saturation, the brilliance... Fantastic. Congratulations! And the ring - oh, my! Gorgeous to no end! The workmanship, the delicacy, the antique look... amazing, eye-catching ring! :love: :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Chrono- It turned out just beautifully !!! The gorgeous blue spinel looks incredibly rich against the gold, and the DETAIL!!!!!!! WOW :love: :love: It's very special!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous blue spinel - check. Van Craeynest setting - check. Result - Perfection!

Gotta say that you select beautiful stones and settings, and truly show how stunning the colored stone world can be.

Love your new ring, thank you for sharing your pictures, and wear it in good health!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
justginger|1353073614|3307815 said:
Obviously the stone is stunning, but I am astounded by the level of detail and perfection in the setting. It's a work of art! :appl:

This! :love: :appl:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The color is stunning and what a beautiful ring.

I remember you had a cushion cobalt blue spinel that I adored. Did you ever set it?

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
It's very beautiful!

Tiffany223311

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!
Chrono, so does Van Craeynest still do die struck rings?
Would you know the price range of a ring like that?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany223311|1353263618|3309470 said:
Beautiful!
Chrono, so does Van Craeynest still do die struck rings?
Would you know the price range of a ring like that?

Yes, they are continuing to make the die struck rings and do not at this time have any plans to stop. Prices change based on metals prices, so you really have to call and check. But about 3 months ago, I was quoted around $2500 for the large version of that setting with a 4 prong head in platinum. That was a lower price than I had received the year before, and I would be surprised if prices stay that low considering the labor involved in each ring.

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono,
This is absolutely beautiful! I am in love with the setting and the spinel! The top down view is incredible! I hope everyone here realizes just how rare a spinel with that tone of blue is!!!

~Justin

Lula

Ideal_Rock
That stone is amazing! And I've never seen such delicate milgrain (millegrain?) Definitely a piece worth waiting for! :love:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful Chrono...both the spinel in the setting and the ring on your hand. :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! I just love that setting!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Very yummy, Chrono! I love the color combo of YG and blue. Sad to think we won't see any more rings like this.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the way the yellow gold VanC's look with colored stones!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results