shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest 484 & 584

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That set was my number one temptation when I got my anniversary upgrade! It is just magnificent with the cushion!
30.gif
Truly right up there with the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! And I know from seeing the rings that pictures do not do them justice...they are more beautiful in person!

Congratulations...you did a terrific job choosing a ring!!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, beautifully done! One of the prettiest Van Craeynest sets; and what a lovely stone! Congratulations on your engagement.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
This has to be one of my FAVORITE sets here on Pricescope!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Insanely gorgeous, many congrats. It is perfection
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
such a pretty set! your stone is to die for! can''t blame her for not wanting to take it off!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, beautiful set! It looks perfect on her pretty hand. Congratulations on your engagement!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that is one amazing cushion!!! And the setting is simply flawless. Congrats on your engagement! :D

edl

Shiny_Rock

Thank you again friends!

Pixley, I'm glad it turned out this way but I remember you mentioned LM in my other thread - he was on my short list too. His solitares are stunning! Unfortunately I didn't have time to see him when I was in NYC, and VC worked out great since I live in San Francisco. Supporting a local business is also a nice benefit!

Diamondseeker2006, thank you, you're so kind! You're right, VC's look busy and heavy in photos, but they're fairly delicate and intricate in person. I really like the side profile of the shank/band, it looks great from all angles and really provides a lot of texture.

Your ringset is fabulous as well! It'd be quite difficult to "upgrade" that!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/14/2008 2:05:18 AM
Author: edl

Thank you again friends!

Pixley, I''m glad it turned out this way but I remember you mentioned LM in my other thread - he was on my short list too. His solitares are stunning! Unfortunately I didn''t have time to see him when I was in NYC, and VC worked out great since I live in San Francisco. Supporting a local business is also a nice benefit!

Diamondseeker2006, thank you, you''re so kind! You''re right, VC''s look busy and heavy in photos, but they''re fairly delicate and intricate in person. I really like the side profile of the shank/band, it looks great from all angles and really provides a lot of texture.

Your ringset is fabulous as well! It''d be quite difficult to ''upgrade'' that!
Thank you! Honestly, MrsSalvo and I have said many, many times that we wish we could have two sets...and the one you chose would absolutely be one of mine!

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
edl,
How lovely! I love VC settings and Larry is a treasure. Also, my goodness, you are a talented photographer! Those shots are great! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
-A

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s the nicest VC I''ve seen! Well done...your FI must be thrilled with both the ring and your thoughtfulness. And Manhattan Beach is my favorite spot in the world (and I''ve seen a nice little chunk it), so an extra kudos to you!

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, simply stunning!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
EDL, first off, Congratulations to you!

Now that I've stopped hyperventilating and the tachycardia has subsided, I can almost calmly (but with 100% certainty) say that the ring you picked is the most gorgeous one I have ever seen. Everything about it is AMAZING!

Thanks for sharing your experience and wonderful pictures too!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

edl

Shiny_Rock
Love In Bloom, DiamondSeeker, all - thank you! It''s been a week and we''re still very excited! I have a feeling marriage isn''t like this, so we should probably treasure this feeling while it lasts
9.gif

We''re going to VC on Friday, Larry is going to show my FI some wedding bands. Hopefully she''ll pick a nice one for me :)

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif

Those rings are absolutely breathtaking - gorgeous stones, amazing rings - I''m sure they will become heirlooms - really, they are just stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what stunning rings! They are really just gorgeous! I love the engagement ring-the basket is just gorgeous and all the detailing is amazing! And I love the scrolly sides of the wedding band-it is just perfect! Not to mention that gorgeous cushion! Congratulations!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 9:03:40 PM
Love In Bloom, DiamondSeeker, all - thank you! It's been a week and we're still very excited! I have a feeling marriage isn't like this, so we should probably treasure this feeling while it lasts
9.gif

We're going to VC on Friday, Larry is going to show my FI some wedding bands. Hopefully she'll pick a nice one for me :)
You might appreciate this story, here .

I've only been married for a year, and I can honestly say there's still plenty to look forward to. Plus, you have excellent taste so you'll probably be fine.
2.gif

Please keep us updated on what wedding band she picks for you!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
wow, what a beautiful set!
30.gif
congrats to the both of you!

edl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2008 10:26:50 PM
Author: Love in Bloom

Date: 11/17/2008 9:03:40 PM
Love In Bloom, DiamondSeeker, all - thank you! It''s been a week and we''re still very excited! I have a feeling marriage isn''t like this, so we should probably treasure this feeling while it lasts
9.gif

We''re going to VC on Friday, Larry is going to show my FI some wedding bands. Hopefully she''ll pick a nice one for me :)
You might appreciate this story, here .

I''ve only been married for a year, and I can honestly say there''s still plenty to look forward to. Plus, you have excellent taste so you''ll probably be fine.
2.gif

Please keep us updated on what wedding band she picks for you!
Being Chinese, I''m used to being around sea snakes, intestines, and other wierd things...but that dried out alligator''s head gives me the creeps. I''m speechless!

I''m sure marriage can turn out good. I''ve learned a lot in the four years my FI and I have been together. Nowadays I''m much more considerate and really try to treat her well. I buy her gifts before I get into trouble, not after!

I''ll bring the camera to VC on Friday. I won''t be able to do any "product" shots, but if there''s anything in particular you want me to photo I''d be glad to.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Good plan, about the before/not after!

Much to my surprise, Larry can be quite fatherly , a fact which has, oddly enough, been useful for me in the past. Weird, I know.

I would love to see the 483 if you have the chance on Friday ...
41.gif

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2008 10:58:05 PM

I''ll bring the camera to VC on Friday. I won''t be able to do any ''product'' shots, but if there''s anything in particular you want me to photo I''d be glad to.
Squeal of delight- Would you take pictures of pendants? I am interested in D61...but, who knows, maybe Larry has other lovelies
31.gif

But, more importantly, have fun! And, tell us all about it later!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
3.gif
beautiful rings!! you did an amazing job taking pictures too!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 2:05:18 AM

Thank you again friends!

Pixley, I''m glad it turned out this way but I remember you mentioned LM in my other thread - he was on my short list too. His solitares are stunning! Unfortunately I didn''t have time to see him when I was in NYC, and VC worked out great since I live in San Francisco. Supporting a local business is also a nice benefit!

Leon is fantastic, but VC is heirloom-worthy and absolutely spectacular. I''m totally with you on supporting the local talent - and you are so lucky to have them close at hand in SF! I''m actually heading down to SF tomorrow to be with the family for Thanksgiving, please tell me it''s warm.
41.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Your pictures are amazing, and your ring is beautiful! Congratulations!

edl

Shiny_Rock

LIB, Got some pics of 483! I''ll put them in the "Show me some VC" thread.

AnitaT, Larry didn''t have any pendants available for photos, but I''m going to arrange a photo shoot with him in a few weeks. He likes my photos and I like taking them and sharing with everyone here!

idreamofice - thank you!

pixley, SF is not warm by Bay Area standards, but the weather is pleasant right now. Just bring a lightweight sweater, you''ll be fine!

I was in Sonoma for a private wine tasting yesterday, and managed to catch this photo on the way back to the city last night:

IMGP4842sma.jpg

edl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the band my FI picked for me! I think it''s style L34. We''re doing mines in regular platinum, but it can be done in black finish for more contrast if desired.

IMGP4835sm.jpg

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Edl,
Your photos are lovely and we certainly do enjoy them! I will look forward to your upcoming photo shoot
3.gif
. The wedding band is amazing...those details are incredible.

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/22/2008 1:53:47 PM
Here''s the band my FI picked for me! I think it''s style L34. We''re doing mines in regular platinum, but it can be done in black finish for more contrast if desired.

That''s a beautiful wedding ring. I think the regular finish will be more subtle, and people will have to get close to your hand to see the detail. I have a feeling that goes well with your style ;-) Can''t wait to see it on your hand. Can you "model" it after it''s finished, or does your FI want to reserve it for the big day?

edl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 2:14:35 PM
Author: kimikocat

That''s a beautiful wedding ring. I think the regular finish will be more subtle, and people will have to get close to your hand to see the detail. I have a feeling that goes well with your style ;-) Can''t wait to see it on your hand. Can you ''model'' it after it''s finished, or does your FI want to reserve it for the big day?
It is so nice...full of detail yet very restrained IRL.

I''m pretty sure my FI will let me model it. After we visited Larry on Friday (we resized her ring from a 3 3/4 to a 3 1/2), she decided to wear her wedding band around all day. I think she was wearing it yesterday too. Can you say someone wants to be married already?!?!
9.gif

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 8:49:44 PM
Date: 11/23/2008 2:14:35 PM

Author: kimikocat

That''s a beautiful wedding ring. I think the regular finish will be more subtle, and people will have to get close to your hand to see the detail. I have a feeling that goes well with your style ;-) Can''t wait to see it on your hand. Can you ''model'' it after it''s finished, or does your FI want to reserve it for the big day?

It is so nice...full of detail yet very restrained IRL.

I''m pretty sure my FI will let me model it. After we visited Larry on Friday (we resized her ring from a 3 3/4 to a 3 1/2), she decided to wear her wedding band around all day. I think she was wearing it yesterday too. Can you say someone wants to be married already?!?!
9.gif

That''s so cute! :D I guess you better get a jump on the wedding planning.

I have my ring sized as a 3 3/4 but I''m really a 3 1/2. My e ring moves around and it bugs me. It was a good idea to resize hers so it fits better. Plus, who wants to take such a pretty ring off?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Such a gorgeous set, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results