shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentine''s Day goodies, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
With Valentine''s Day being tomorrow and all, I thought I''d open up a thread where we could show off our gifts given and received.

I''ll post mine now, since FH gave it to me early. I was having a bad day, and he thought the ''blue box'' would cheer me up. Worked like a charm!
9.gif

It''s the Elsa Peretti small Open Heart pendant, and I absolutely adore it. It''s the perfect size.

ebreeepsmall.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi EBree!

Very pretty necklace...what a thoughtful FI you have!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 11:51:28 PM
Author: zoebartlett
Hi EBree!

Thanks, zoe! I also got some more good Valentine's Day news- I found someone to make the wedding band I want for quite a bit less than what everyone else was quoting. At first I thought we could swing the higher cost, but we're moving to a new state in November and it just wouldn't be smart. I was about to give up until I got the quote, and now I'm thrilled.

Any news on your soon-to-be engagement ring?
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and something you can wear often! Congratulations and happy vday!

Unfortunately, fi and I are spending vday alone since he is out of state on job training... Oh well, we''ll have a nice dinner when he comes back.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 11:55:52 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 2/13/2007 11:51:28 PM
Author: zoebartlett
Hi EBree!

Thanks, zoe! I also got some more good Valentine''s Day news- I found someone to make the wedding band I want for quite a bit less than what everyone else was quoting. At first I thought we could swing the higher cost, but we''re moving to a new state in November and it just wouldn''t be smart. I was about to give up until I got the quote, and now I''m thrilled.

Any news on your soon-to-be engagement ring?
9.gif
Hi EBree,

Not yet. I have a feeling it will be a long wait, too.
7.gif
My boyfriend isn''t into doing much research, so I''m taking care of that. We''ve narrowed it down to a three stone instead of a halo though. That''s progress. We''re still debating over whether to use a a combination of sapphires and diamonds or just diamonds. Thanks for asking!
1.gif

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
184605110X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45643044_.jpg

book I''ve been wanting. Trashy enough for my daily train ride :)

100974.jpg

tea - but lose, not teabags. I''m a huge tea snob!!

Flowers & a card.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
He made me a window box.
1.gif

windowbox1.JPG

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
I posted this in the SMTR. Here it is again. RHR
IMG_0129.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies have received very nice things - ya''ll have a good day now ya hear, eh!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t get jewelry, but FI got me a half day at the spa! I''m so excited! It''s one of those things that I''d feel way to guilty to buy for myself, but I''ve always wanted to go. I get a facial, mani, pedi and a massage. I''m also adding on a cut and color while I''m there. I made an appointment, but the earliest I could get was 3/17.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my goodies! Sugar free of course,
2.gif
and the most gorgeous roses!

valday.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just received a dozen dark burgundy roses:) Delivered to my office in the middle of a snowstorm. Tonight we''re going out to dinner somewhere in Providence. The restaurant is a surprise
emotion-39.gif
I don''t like surprises.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww everyone's stuff is so cutie.

we didn't do 'gifts' this year, but i am getting greg a nice bottle of his fave port and some chocolates and i got him a cutie teddy bear (which portia eventually gets ahold of!)...and we are going out to a great place for dinner with walking distance that has fab food and awesome drinks (yum)...and he said he got me some goodies for after dinner so i'm excited for a fun evening.

happy vday everyone!! enjoy

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
This morning I surprised my FI with a Thomas Pink tie, his favorite Italian chocolates (he''s European), some bubble bath (for later
31.gif
), an coffee mug which says I love my Dog (he''s been searching for doggy "items" associate w/ our new puppy) and a hilaious card that is appropriate for the two of us.

Tonight we were supposed to have dinner at Equus - a five star restaurant inside Castle on the Hudson in Westchester (where we are getting married this year!!). BUT, we got a really bad snow storm and considering we were going to drive there, we had to reschedule for tomorrow night (of course the first time it snows in NYC all winter, it snows today!). Anyway, the dinner is what I''m looking forward to more than anything, so not sure what I''ll be getting - will find out tonight!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
VDay addition to my Simon G collection.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooo mine sent me a sweet basket of goodies, flowers, candy, wine, and stuffed bear..... ;-) WOOOO

Picture 594.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
An orchid bouquet and Moose Munch truffles from Harry and David
28.gif

Love the moose munch...but SOOOO bad for you!!
17.gif

vday2006.JPG

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''m so living vicariously through you ladies! We said "No gifts" this year. It made sense at the time, but
38.gif
. I got him a card that plays "walking on sunshine" because he loves disco and that''s as close as I could get.

I wonder how many floral deliveries went undelivered in this weather... glad he didn''t send me anything since I wouldn''t have been there to get it!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 4:07:44 PM
Author: sumbride
Ok, I''m so living vicariously through you ladies! We said ''No gifts'' this year. It made sense at the time, but
38.gif
. I got him a card that plays ''walking on sunshine'' because he loves disco and that''s as close as I could get.

I wonder how many floral deliveries went undelivered in this weather... glad he didn''t send me anything since I wouldn''t have been there to get it!

Yeah, Sum, I agree. I think this is the one time of year that I always wish my boyfriend would disregard that agreement.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 10:54:27 PM
Author:EBree
With Valentine''s Day being tomorrow and all, I thought I''d open up a thread where we could show off our gifts given and received.

I''ll post mine now, since FH gave it to me early. I was having a bad day, and he thought the ''blue box'' would cheer me up. Worked like a charm!
9.gif

It''s the Elsa Peretti small Open Heart pendant, and I absolutely adore it. It''s the perfect size.
Ebree: I got this very same necklace from my DH for our first Valentine''s together as a couple when we were dating!! enjoy it, I love it!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are braving the bad weather and going out for a Lobster dinner. I don''t know what I am getting, probably a card and some flowers. I''ll know when he comes home from work.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
we''re taking an early spring trip to PARIS
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
so we''re skipping presents this year and i care not a bit!!

i did get him heart boxer shorts from old navy -- mighty cute indeed

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2007 4:21:16 PM
Author: lovelylulu
we''re taking an early spring trip to PARIS
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
so we''re skipping presents this year and i care not a bit!!
OMG!! That''s what I want for Valentine''s!!!! Zero zippo nada chance of that happening for me, though, not for at least another 10 years or so. I am so jealous!!!! Enjoy your trip and please tell us all about it!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Here are my two beautiful gifts from my darling. First the amazing picture frame we put together yesterday...
(Sorry I had no idea how huge the pic was...)

DSCN2850.JPG

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Second is a 3-piece suit in an amazing deep-aqua-blue color. It looks great on me BTW. :) The skirt is not shown....

DSCN2851.JPG

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 3:33:22 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/14/2007 2:59:04 PM
Author: BizouMom
VDay addition to my Simon G collection.
STUNNNNING! More pictures please!
31.gif
Thanks SDL! Here''s a picture of it with my ribbon ring. I love Simon G, his designs are so detailed yet delicate. They make great RHRs or as a wedding band when I don''t want to wear my diamond. MY DH got me the flower earrings to match for Christmas. So, I''m all set. No more jewelry for me this year...

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Since our anniversary was 10 days ago and we had an amazing dinner, we decided to not really do anything for Valentine''s Day. DH got me a card and a box of chocolates which was very nice. But the cutest thing he did was get a card for our baby girl who is due in May. He wrote a special Valentine''s note to her. I thought it was just so sweet, I nearly cried. I think the hormones are getting to me!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rockzilla that moose munch looks so good.
18.gif
LOVE moose munch. I can''t buy it or I eat all of it.

Trips to Paris, Simon G rings....I am green with envy!!! WOW!!!
36.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve decided on no presents this year. We''re saving our
22.gif
for our honeymoon coming up!!! YAY.

FI is making us a yummy meal tomorrow night IHO Valentine''s Day, he''s such a good cook. We both have class tonight so it will be too late to have dinner. But, wer are opening our very first wedding gift that arrived tonight!!!
36.gif
so excited!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that simon g ring is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no gifts this year....well not really, apparantly i told george to consider my balenciaga grey purse purchase in december my vday gift... fair enough!

we are going to the ever swanky AOC here in LA for dinner tonite! YUMMY! too bad i''m pregnant-which means no wine and that none of my cute clothes fit well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results