shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentine''s Day goodies, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mara... There are different names for it... Caspia is what we called it. One that I can stand... on occasion is wax flower and in RARE instances Queen Annes lace. But neither of them for long stem roses. Soledago is okay too, come to think of it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 5:32:39 PM
Author: Gypsy
You know.... I was thinking of Peony's myself last night? They are some of my favorites too.
Okay, randomly now girls, set me straight. How do you say peony? One florist I went to says it PEE-onee, the other says pee-OH-nee. Which is it?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 7:51:33 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 2/15/2007 5:32:39 PM
Author: Gypsy
You know.... I was thinking of Peony''s myself last night? They are some of my favorites too.
Okay, randomly now girls, set me straight. How do you say peony? One florist I went to says it PEE-onee, the other says pee-OH-nee. Which is it?
That''s how I pronounce it... but I''ve heard it pronounced both ways. *shrug*

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 7:51:33 PM
Author: FireGoddess

That''s how I say it too.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 1:00:42 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/15/2007 8:52:49 AM
Author: treysar
For Valentine’s day DH & I are going to pick out a ring with a sapphire in it this weekend – I had a miscarriage last week
emunlove.gif
, the baby would have been born in September, and that would have been his/her birthstone.
I''m so very sorry honey.. big hugs..
Oh Treysar, I am soooo very sorry for your loss. I had a m/c before I had my son, and then I had another one a few months ago. (now pg again)...I understand the pain you are going through and if you ever want to talk, just holler at me.

I love that your dh and you picked out a sapphire ring to remember your little angel by. I''ll be thinking of you.

Diver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results