shape
carat
color
clarity

Uppa Baby Vista Colors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Just an FYI! Albeebaby has the red '09 Uppa's for $499, and some of the quinny buzz's for as low at $299 in their closeout section!

We are either going to get the red or the black.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
DH and I are in
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
with our new stroller! MIL and FIL gifted it to us at the shower yesterday and it''s incredible!

The RED is To.Die.For!

uppababyvista2010.1.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
from the back...

uppababyvista2010.2.JPG

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love the red!!!! I will get the Graco Snugride in the red/gray to go with it!!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks HOT Mere!
30.gif

Allie-I was so happy when I realized we registered for the red and gray Snugride!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
We almost registered for that one as well. It will match the Red UPPA so well!

Also, the guys could not stop playing with it. A 2.5 yr old at the party even climbed in for a bit. A bit snug, but he fit! (the seat, not the pram
2.gif
)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
You registered already!!! Whoa girl! You are on the ball. We won''t be registering until way further down the line. Like 10-15 weeks from now :)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I would hope that the 2.5 year old would fit. Isn''t it designed to be for children even older than that?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I found a website that says it is safe for children up to 50 lbs.

The child that climbed in yesterday is 35 lbs (just checked with his mommy)... he looked a bit *snug* to me, but the seat was facing backwards, and apparently there is more room when you flip it around to face away.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 3:09:08 PM
Author: AllieLuv83
You registered already!!! Whoa girl! You are on the ball. We won''t be registering until way further down the line. Like 10-15 weeks from now :)

Hahaha yea, like as soon as we found out we''re pregnant. There''s just so much you need/want so I figured the registry would be a good way to keep track of it all. So I registered for things that interested me and then I went back and did the research on it all and updated as needed. I update it about once a week as I hear about new products or recalls.

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
When I was looking at the Uppa Baby it was between the silver or green. I went to look at them both and the green was light color almost as light as the silver. I ended up not liking the green as much so we bought the silver. I dont think the silver will show the dirt anymore then the green would. Our baby is only 7 weeks so I havent used it much but I am loving it so far. To be a little off topic, if the Orbit Baby was available in Canada I would have bought that over the Uppa Baby in a SECOND!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LBV-I too loved the Orbit, but NOT the price tag. It was over $1k here in the States.

hazel_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooo, I am so excited today
36.gif

My Upppababy Vista arrived yesterday...in the Maya (yellow) colour.
It is gorgeous. So light and easy to manoeuvre compared to other strollers I had considered here in Ireland (Bugaboo Chameleon, Stokke Xplory, Quinny Buzz) and it fits nicely in both of our car trunks.
My sister loves how it is so ''high up''.
41.gif
And......you can''t get it over here so I won''t be seeing it everywhere (not that that would be an issue LOL!)

Only 4 more weeks until the baby is here to put in it. Cannot wait to take it out for a trial run.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results