shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded Diamond Studs 2.16 ctw!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy! So I had shrinkage with the 1.57 ctw studs and got them halos.

Then I missed the clean look of just diamond studs... Got a second pair of 1.42 ctw studs.

Then I put them in leverbacks. Loved them.

Got shrinkage again and upgraded to these 2.16ctw earrings!

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!!!! No more shrinkage!

Yekutiel from ID Jewelry found me the PERFECT PERFECT most fiery pair of studs I have EVER SEEN.
In his words, it was "MAZAL" when he found them. His entire family is amazing and his wife is so lovely! It's a joy to hang out at their store.

You just can't beat the service and heartfelt effort behind the people there. They sincerely want to make each and every one of their customers happy no matter how big the purchase. Big thanks to them!!! And fast, too! No waiting for days wondering what is up with your diamond search. LOL. Those NYers move fast! Love it.

They are GIA triple ex stones. One is I, SI2 and the other is J, SI2. Eyeclean! And to be safe, he even covered up an inclusion I couldn't see without a loupe with a prong.

The kicker is, they are 1.08 carats each! My lucky numbers! Both are 1.08 twins which I got a huge kick out of!

Here they are with my e-ring. This would make a killer 3-stone down the road, eh?
31.gif
31.gif

studdie8.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I love the martini settings! I've had 4-prong, 6-prong and leverbacks and these are my favorite!
Hello fuzz invaders. Sorry about the fuzz!

studdies6.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
My old leverbacks, which I traded in! They're .71 each. I hoep someone snaps these up! They were sooooo fiery!

Leverbackiez.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Hanging out with the dbty.
19.gif
Enjoying the nice day.

studdie5.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
TGIF!

studdie7.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
The diamond scrubber in me loves the open martini setting.
31.gif

studdie4.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Uh oh. The halo studs are getting jealous...
30.gif

studdie9.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh and Yekutiel had these AMAZING new white gold, black rhodium plated diamond earrings!

I'm sooooo coming back for these, too! They're really beautiful - the black metal makes the diamonds pop.

They're 1.59 ctw and STUNNING in person! Hello, lovah!
30.gif

blackrhodiumz.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I am reaaaally bad at taking ear shots but I do it for you, PSers!
I really love that you only see diamond on the ear. It's a whole new look and I'm glad we went martini on this pair!
36.gif

studdie16.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Another ear shot! (cringe!) Very comfy, though! I got large friction backs because screwbacks hurt too much.

studdie18.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one not in love with extreme closeups of their own ears?
23.gif

studdie17.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
These are the perfect size for my ears! For now...
31.gif

I wonder if it's a mental thing - I really wanted at least a carat in each ear. Yekutiel was really helpful in finding the perfect size for my ears. At first I wanted maybe .8, .9 but realized I wouldn't see a huge size jump unless I went over a carat each. These are like AHHHH, whereas before I kind of felt, "Hmmm, they could be sliiiiightly bigger!" I must have big earlobes.
32.gif

studdie13.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow--congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Sharon!

I love Tiffany studs - so yours must be gorgeous!!! My next project is a diamond cross, inspired by your Tiffany cross! I'd be a happy girl with your collection. One day! One day! One can dream!!!
30.gif

Do you wear your studs every day? I loved my leverbacks, but it bugged me that they didn't face front all the time. I definitely saw a lot more sparkle in the stud style because they're angled up and forward whereas the leverbacks would be sideways a lot of the time.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Bliss, you have my dream earring collection. Your new studs are absolutely fabulous and look great on you.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 10:23:43 AM
Author: Bliss
My old leverbacks, which I traded in! They''re .71 each. I hoep someone snaps these up! They were sooooo fiery!
Wait a second! Are these the leverbacks that you just posted pictures of? They looked so good on you! I can''t believe you traded them in. Not that I wouldn''t have for the size of your new studs. hmmmm, should I call Yekutiel?
31.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 10:59:20 AM
Author: tigian
Date: 9/25/2009 10:23:43 AM

My old leverbacks, which I traded in! They're .71 each. I hoep someone snaps these up! They were sooooo fiery!

Wait a second! Are these the leverbacks that you just posted pictures of? They looked so good on you! I can't believe you traded them in. Not that I wouldn't have for the size of your new studs. hmmmm, should I call Yekutiel?
31.gif

Tigian!

Yes! They are the leverbacks I just posted pics of! They are awesome stones. I should have kept them in retrospect. I kind of miss them now! LOL. They are amazing and I had them for only a week.

You should DEFINITELY call Yekutiel! He'd probably give you an amazing deal. In that one week, I got so many compliments. Very special stones.

In the end, I decided I was a stud girl. <--- (OK, now that sounds kind of wrong!) LOL. I loved the stones so much initially, I asked Yekutiel to put them back into studs. But he looked at me and said, "Come on, I know you'll be back next week for an upgrade!" And he was sooo right. So I did. Those diamonds should have a great home...
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
"i get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak...." yeah, those make me hear music!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are drop dead gorgeous - congrats! They look fabulous in your ears!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 11:20:36 AM
Author: tlh
''i get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak....'' yeah, those make me hear music!

tlh, thank you!!!! How about a funny tune so I can belt it out in the shower when DH is nearby?

"Stop! Collaborate and listen! Ice is back with a brand new edition... Studs grab a hold of me tightly, flashin'' like a beacon daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? Yo, I don''t know. Turn off the lights...and they''ll glow."

I''m such a cheeseball.
20.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 11:26:43 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
Those are drop dead gorgeous - congrats! They look fabulous in your ears!!

Ahhh, MissGotRocks - the boulders that started a revolution.

THANK YOU! Your ring still makes me swoon. They had me at hello. (swoon)
30.gif

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
LOL - I love the throwback to Vanilla Ice! You are too funny! And I
30.gif
your new studs too...beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
jill_s: Love your solitaire! What a rock. That''s a really killer stone. Ahhh, dreamy solitaire! It beckons! Thanks! I will come up with more rhymes...
34.gif

Catmom: Thanks!!! As I always say - please post all over PS because I sure adore admiring your fancy in your avatar!!!
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol, I had to do a double take; I thought wait a second these aren't the leverbacks. WOWWWWWZERS, HUGE and GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Love them Sis Bliss
9.gif
3.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Oh you do need those sparkly dangle beauties
31.gif
30.gif
9.gif
woooooooohooooo for upgraded GORGEOUS GORGEOUS STUDS
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SKIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Your gorgeous crazy sparkle bomb studs started this ENTIRE chain of stud events!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

YOU! MADE! ME! BUY! NEW! STUDS!

I looked at my crazy halo studs and thought, "No, I need a new clean & nekkid pair JUST LIKE SKIPPY'S!"

LOL. How are your blazin' rocks? You know, your ears are so petite your studs and my studs look the same on! I was trying to achieve the look YOU had with your perfect size pair! I have huge lobes, apparently. Do you know my mom used to PULL on them when I was a little girl? She said it was good luck and long earlobes mean long life! Who knew they'd mean stud shrinkage! Oy!

Do you wear your blazin' sparklebombs every day? How is that going? Has anyone noticed?

Thanks for the kind words, Skippy! Yeah, I do miss the leverbacks' stones! Don't tempt me...
31.gif
OK, tempt me! LOL. No, really. Doooooooon't!

LALALALALA...NOT LISTENING!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2009 10:44:37 AM
Thank you, Sharon!

I love Tiffany studs - so yours must be gorgeous!!! My next project is a diamond cross, inspired by your Tiffany cross! I''d be a happy girl with your collection. One day! One day! One can dream!!!
30.gif

Do you wear your studs every day? I loved my leverbacks, but it bugged me that they didn''t face front all the time. I definitely saw a lot more sparkle in the stud style because they''re angled up and forward whereas the leverbacks would be sideways a lot of the time.
HI:

Miss Bliss--I did not wear my diamond studs....at all. Don''t think I had them in my ears 10 times in two years. My other leaver back diamonds (1.05ctw) I put into a very fancy set of earrings remade by David Keeling. They are kinda "red capet" with a matching pendant so it gets worn but rarely.

My Tiffany cross is a fav--you''ll love yours!!!

Enjoy your beautiful earrings!!! Your collection is gorgeous!!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! I love all your bling!!!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss your new earrings are lovely. I was going to say ''you must have tiny lobes because they look so big". But I guess you don''t agree... They really do look huge on you.

I recently reset my studs in wires, and it annoys me that they turn sideways too. But I love the comfort factor.

Enjoy them till you upgrade!
2.gif

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
WOWWW you have got some serious bling there, a collection TDF!
30.gif
The new studs look fab on you, congrats!!
9.gif
36.gif

ETA: Those are some of the best arrow shots I've seen!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results