shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade to Better Quality Similar Size Worth It?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic job!!!!!! What an awesome upgrade!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quite a jump! Great job!

rgladiator

Rough_Rock
The diamond came yesterday (delayed due to new years) and I must say it is stunning! Even though the color is just one grade up with the much better cut the diamond looks icy-white compared to her current diamond. I did have my wife look at the new diamond to make sure she was 100% satisfied and she is! I plan on having it mounted this weekend and I'm happy to post some pics. Speaking of pics, any advice on how to photograph the rings? When it comes to photos, I'm the master of camera straps and fuzzy thumbs. ;-)

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Well that's a lovely upgrade, congratulations.

Regarding photos, my rec is that you find a friend with a great semi-auto camera. My hubbie just bought me a new camera for Chrissy, and I'm stunned at how much easier it is to take good photos lol.

You could also make a light box, if you really wanted to take good shots :tongue:
There should be the sticky thread on photo-taking, I think it's on top of 'show me the bling'. :D

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I'm so happy for you all!!! You made an awesome decision, and a 1.71 is not too far from a 2.0 :bigsmile: Fantastic job!!!! Happy new year to you all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results