shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade time - Help? :)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
MMtwo your Iceberg looks great - congratulations!
You definitely made the right choice!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just opened it and giggled and sputtered in amazement. This is utterly better than I hoped.
Hubby was also speechless.

@Kim N and @DejaWiz THANK YOU! It is eyeclean and just brilliant, wow wow!

It's an absolute stunner! :love: I especially love the last photo. The size is so great on you!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats to your new ring! It’s fantastic.
I’m also waiting for my setting to be ready, and than my new stone can be set too!
I can’t wait to be able to post the pictures from my new ring.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, MMtwo!
Found a couple more for you to take a look along with all the great recommendations that Kim N provided.

The 1.51 GCAL is one that was on my list, so I won't repost it.

This one may be worth a closer look, if you're OK with a very light pink hue from the side profile to gain quite a bit of spread:

That stone with the pink hue is just unique! I love your finds!!

howlucky

Rough_Rock
Looks so gorgeous, @MMtwo!! It also looks massive on you - what size are you?

howlucky

Rough_Rock
I’m also eagerly awaiting a Ritani shipment for a similar size as this one! Makes me so happy to see yours...it’s so stunning! Any chance we can get some perspective shots a bit farther away? :)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Looks so gorgeous, @MMtwo!! It also looks massive on you - what size are you?

I’m also eagerly awaiting a Ritani shipment for a similar size as this one! Makes me so happy to see yours...it’s so stunning! Any chance we can get some perspective shots a bit farther away? :)
Hi Howlucky. Thank you. I am most definately walking into walls today :). The spread of the stone is a 8.4mm. I wear a 6.75 ring and have a almost 7 inch wrist, so not a small person.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It's an absolute stunner! :love: I especially love the last photo. The size is so great on you!

Thank you again for the help. I love everything about it. The size shocked me, but I will get used to it I am sure.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you again for the help. I love everything about it. The size shocked me, but I will get used to it I am sure.

It was my pleasure! And re: the bolded, I'll check back with you in a week. :lol:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
MMtwo your diamond throwing off the fire making the arrows blue while the rest is just gleaming with brilliance means that you picked a perfect name!

Screenshot_20230121-174449-705.png

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
MMtwo your diamond throwing off the fire making the arrows blue while the rest is just gleaming with brilliance means that you picked a perfect name!

Screenshot_20230121-174449-705.png

I just keep staring. So much happy.

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock

Yowza! That is so so pretty!

And is it weird that today I also was in an automated car wash taking photos of my new ring?o_O

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yowza! That is so so pretty!

And is it weird that today I also was in an automated car wash taking photos of my new ring?o_O

Thank you!

A new ring needs to be viewed in all conditions. :) Funny you did the same today.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
You seem to have a good eye. What do you think of this stone?

E284236E-EBEA-4736-A150-A7E8749786A4.jpeg

Hi Kris,
It is pretty in the picture. It has a big table though, and I would read up on the pros and cons of 60/60 diamonds before committing. I am not sure what you are looking for. I had a couple of extra HCA's - and this is how the stone came out.

1.png
2.png

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
So many experts here to help. I ordered from Ritani, ideal cut, used the HCA, and found a winner. Good luck finding your dream stone. It’s so exciting and fun!

What score of what is considered good on HCA? I’ve never used this tool.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

This is the HCA link. You can read up on it. It is a rabbit hole of learning.
The HCA is a quick way to analyze the different factors that make a diamond beautiful (to most people). There are other parameters that many people use for a quick shorthand of preferred angles.

I received great help on this page. @Kim N and @DejaWiz are very good at picking out great stones. I am not an expert at all, I just know enough to be dangerous.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Dropping this here - it may help some persons. My jeweler added 3mm sizing balls to the ring to help it stay centered on the finger and not flop around. It helps so much! Also, I cannot feel them when worn. 5A78F3BF-F925-4D6C-BB7F-0E6987CFE537.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results