carat
color
clarity

Updates, anyone?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1351808394|3297016 said:
CaprineSun|1351803475|3296973 said:
I couldn't sleep last night and, I guess, neither could he. He texted me how heartbroken he was, and I texted back the same. We may not see eye to eye on things, but being apart kills us more. We haven't spoken today yet (I think texting keeps things calm for now), but we've texted a few things to each other.
Sigh.... so maybe I did freak out for nothing, but it was sure a wake up call on how we should change procedures on our disagreements. Thanks ladies!

Sweetpea, that is a beautiful stone!

lktx, CONGRATS!! :appl:

Thank you madelise, katiefofatey, Chewbacca, maccers, sweetpea, lktx, and LJL for the advice and kind words.

I'm glad you've got in contact with each other. I think that learning that you don't HAVE TO see eye to eye is a big hurdle to climb. It's always a very individualistic achievement to 'win' a disagreement, but winning isn't important when you've got a relationship to nurture, maintain, save. You're two individuals, you don't have to agree at all. There just has to be respect that you don't agree, and that it's okay. Move on, and that's it. Collective achievement, to move over those hurdles. That's what I meant when I said there doesn't have to be an answer, just closure.

It's hard to change habits, though, and that's why I say it's okay to prompt each other. The most important thing is each other, not winning silly fights.

Oh, and working off the other advice you got, I have to add: don't apologize for whatever it is you disagreed on, if you still feel you are right. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CAVE IN. It's not about changing your opinions to appease the other person. Apologize for fighting, for raising your voice, for being curt, for hanging up, for whatever.. FOR HURTING EACH OTHERS' FEELINGS. But you don't have to apologize for your opinions or whatever. Sorry, I have no idea what you guys argued about, so I'm working off imagining you were fighting about who to vote for, for this upcoming election and using it as my example :bigsmile: I think apologizing, and caving into things that you truly do not believe in, ie. He insisted Romney is whom needs to win, and you insisted Romney's the devil reincarnate (or vise versa), will lead to harboring resentment. Yes, sure, you can suck it up for the moment, but what if HIS political party choice won, and $hit hits the fan next year, and life is hard and you have a million things on your shoulders…. and you decide to blame him all because it was his fault his choice won. Small resentment and annoyances can lead to a break meltdown. He doesn't have to agree with you, and you don't have to agree with him. The point that you kiss and makeup, that you value each other more than a political party, or friend, or television show character or whatever you argued about.. THAT's what's important. After a few times of running through this, you'll naturally start just accepting differences, and not arguing about things that you know aren't worth your relationship.

And for anyone else feeling in the slump about an argument with their significant other, I present to you this blog:
http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/
:bigsmile: I laughed my a$$ off. I still laugh my a$$ off when I think of Beyonce, the metal chicken.

BEYONCE! I love that story.

Sorry you guys hit a rough patch, Caprine, that's never fun. I'm glad things are on an upswing, though.

WOOHOO, lktx! You guys should go out and celebrate! You've earned it.

BF and I had a talk about grad school today. I basically told him that if I go there and have to come back here, I'm not sure I can do it. Being here k.i.l.l.s. me. Being away from him is even worse. I'm just a big ball of stress and misery and I'm horrible to be around. I love him, but I think I've maxed out the number of times I can rip my own heart out. He got kind of quiet when he figured out what I meant, and then just said, "We'll get it figured out. I promise. We'll get you here and you'll never have to go back." So now I just have to, you know, get into grad school. Which means I should be writing right now. And instead I am here. Whoops. Guess I should turn the internet off again. But first, wine. I'm going to take the Hemingway approach. ("Write drunk. Edit sober.")

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1351813388|3297061 said:
BF and I had a talk about grad school today. I basically told him that if I go there and have to come back here, I'm not sure I can do it. Being here k.i.l.l.s. me. Being away from him is even worse. I'm just a big ball of stress and misery and I'm horrible to be around. I love him, but I think I've maxed out the number of times I can rip my own heart out. He got kind of quiet when he figured out what I meant, and then just said, "We'll get it figured out. I promise. We'll get you here and you'll never have to go back." So now I just have to, you know, get into grad school. Which means I should be writing right now. And instead I am here. Whoops. Guess I should turn the internet off again. But first, wine. I'm going to take the Hemingway approach. ("Write drunk. Edit sober.")

I forget what country your SO is in? Can you attend graduate school there? I'm currently in the middle of applying for graduate school, as well, and have been boggled down with figuring out my darn letter of intent. I have EVERYTHING prepared except that! How the heck are you supposed to tell your whole intention for the field in ONE.DARN.PARAGRAPH?

Maybe I need wine, too.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1351816667|3297098 said:
princesss|1351813388|3297061 said:

I forget what country your SO is in? Can you attend graduate school there? I'm currently in the middle of applying for graduate school, as well, and have been boggled down with figuring out my darn letter of intent. I have EVERYTHING prepared except that! How the heck are you supposed to tell your whole intention for the field in ONE.DARN.PARAGRAPH?

Maybe I need wine, too.

That's the plan. Luckily I have until March to apply to the programs I'm looking at (in the UK, preferably within a few hours from him by train), but it means a TON of work between then and now. Yikes. Luckily it's NaNoWriMo time, so I can hopefully pound out a first draft this month and then edit, edit, edit.

What kind of programs are you looking into?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1351819298|3297127 said:
That's the plan. Luckily I have until March to apply to the programs I'm looking at (in the UK, preferably within a few hours from him by train), but it means a TON of work between then and now. Yikes. Luckily it's NaNoWriMo time, so I can hopefully pound out a first draft this month and then edit, edit, edit.

What kind of programs are you looking into?

Don't wait until 2013 to start the app process! I started my apps over summer, and I'm STILL not done! Do little by little so you don't feel the pressure. I have one due 12/1, and the rest are due January-February. I'm facing the possibility of not living with SO, either. I haven't lived with him for a little over 1 year now, and only see him for one day and two nights every week.. but skip a few here or there (like this week, since I need time to prep for midterms). It's NOTHING like you being across the globe from yours, but I can definitely semi-relate. Some of the grad schools are half an hour away from his house, and others are a few hours in LA traffic. I'm looking at taking public transportation, too. That time spent on a train vs. driving is extra time for studying, IMO. I just hate driving! :D

I'm applying for graduate speech pathology programs. What're you getting into?

I had to google nanowrimo. You're a writer? I'm bugging Gypsy to help me with my LOI's, I might have to bug you too! :naughty: I'm the worst writer, ever. I write like how I talk: informal, and words all mangled. I've seriously had a blank .doc that I wrote and deleted, and wrote and deleted.. since AUGUST. I finally spit out some junk because Gypsy encouraged me to just write, even if it's ugly writing.

Hey. GOOD LUCK to the both of us. :appl: And fingers crossed that we both get into good programs that aren't too far away from our SO's.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I'm looking at creative writing, publishing, and communications degrees. Creative writing is the goal, though. So the deadline to apply is March, but I have to have a few stories or a couple chapters of a novel to send them. Other than that it's generally 2 academic references and my transcripts. Which I should probably find out how to get.

But first there's the whole picking which programs to apply to. And calling my friend that just got her MA over there in a similar program. Actually, I should probably do that this weekend. Oops.

katiefofatey

Rough_Rock
madelise|1351808394|3297016 said:
CaprineSun|1351803475|3296973 said:
I couldn't sleep last night and, I guess, neither could he. He texted me how heartbroken he was, and I texted back the same. We may not see eye to eye on things, but being apart kills us more. We haven't spoken today yet (I think texting keeps things calm for now), but we've texted a few things to each other.
Sigh.... so maybe I did freak out for nothing, but it was sure a wake up call on how we should change procedures on our disagreements. Thanks ladies!

Sweetpea, that is a beautiful stone!

lktx, CONGRATS!! :appl:

Thank you madelise, katiefofatey, Chewbacca, maccers, sweetpea, lktx, and LJL for the advice and kind words.

Oh, and working off the other advice you got, I have to add: don't apologize for whatever it is you disagreed on, if you still feel you are right. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CAVE IN. It's not about changing your opinions to appease the other person. Apologize for fighting, for raising your voice, for being curt, for hanging up, for whatever.. FOR HURTING EACH OTHERS' FEELINGS. But you don't have to apologize for your opinions or whatever.

No problem, CaprineSun,

and just to be super clear - I don't mean that you should apologise for something that you are right about, or that is a core value for you. But a lot of the time (from experience, and from my work as a counsellor) - when you get into a fight, you say things you don't mean, or you even say things in a tone that you don't mean, and that is always worth apologising for. As well, when my partner and I fight, I apologise because I HATE making him feel anything less than amazing. I hate bringing his day down, I hate having him think that I could ever be anything but on his side. Even when he's annoying the $%^& out of me. And that is what I apologise for, not the stupid fight topic - I'm almost ALWAYS right about those! :saint: :lol:

Sorry is just one of those words that has the power to fix everything. And when I say I'm sorry, 100% of the time he says I'm sorry right back, and we hug, and all is forgiven.

But that is something that we've worked on over the years - and it's been an agreement for us that a genuine "I'm so sorry, this is a stupid fight and it's not worth having. I love you and we don't have to agree on this" or "I'm sorry. I've had a horrible day and I shouldn't be taking it out on you" and the fight is over. We've also had to have an agreement that during a fight we NEVER bring up past fights, we NEVER say "I'm DONE!" or "I just need some space", and we NEVER withold affection during fights. Yep, we're that crazy couple, fighting but holding hands.

/Preech. I'm glad that you guys are back in touch and that he's missing you (HE SHOULD BE!), and I hope that you can put some strategies in place so that you never have to feel like that again!

All the best, and please keep us updated :)

KfoFay

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
HILARIOUSLY, the number one argument SO and I have is that I never apologize for what I do/say - I apologize for how I hurt him. Its not enough for him. Dont be surprised if its not enough for your SO lol. Its basically seen as a way of passing off blame (if you believe theres blame to be had, which its clear a lot of ladies here don't). What I struggle with is understanding his point of view -that what I did/said was wrong in itself in his mind. ....clearly I didnt think it was or I wouldnt have done it :lol: :lol:

Even the way we view arguments can be a compromise. If you always apologize for how you made him feel, dont be surprised if thats all he can ever apologize for (and never accept blame for something you believe is objectively wrong). Of course, you two will argue in the way thats right for you, just as everyone else here will.
Life is cray. I hope it works out for you - it seems youre making progress, thats great.

Im so ready for my test to be over tomorrow. Im gonna get so dolled up for tomorrow night and then drink myself into oblivion :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
LJL|1351883364|3297491 said:
HILARIOUSLY, the number one argument SO and I have is that I never apologize for what I do/say - I apologize for how I hurt him. Its not enough for him. Dont be surprised if its not enough for your SO lol. Its basically seen as a way of passing off blame (if you believe theres blame to be had, which its clear a lot of ladies here don't). What I struggle with is understanding his point of view -that what I did/said was wrong in itself in his mind. ....clearly I didnt think it was or I wouldnt have done it :lol: :lol:

Even the way we view arguments can be a compromise. If you always apologize for how you made him feel, dont be surprised if thats all he can ever apologize for (and never accept blame for something you believe is objectively wrong). Of course, you two will argue in the way thats right for you, just as everyone else here will.
Life is cray. I hope it works out for you - it seems youre making progress, thats great.

Im so ready for my test to be over tomorrow. Im gonna get so dolled up for tomorrow night and then drink myself into oblivion :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ooooh fun! Can I come? :naughty:

Caprine, I am late but I am glad everything is working out for you two and it sounds like you are learning from this fight and that's the key. :)

No new updates here... just waiting. waiting. waiting. I have been good. No mention of the ring or weddings and I had a birthday this week so I was hoping... instead of my ring for a present, I get to pick out any pair of shoes I want and he will buy! EEEk. I am a shoe-aholic so I am super excited... not as good as the sparkly but they will have to do for now. :wink2:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Tomorrow is SO's brothers engagement! :appl:

He is going to propose with a placeholder ring. Because I am in possession of said ring, it accidentally fell onto my finger and I accidentally happened to take a photo. :naughty: I think it is so sweet and delicate and absolutely screams her taste.

I am SO EXCITED! I love them to bits. Its so nice to have been asked to help him set this up, its such a sweet moment to be trusted to be a part of! I may however change my mind about that while I'm lugging furniture/lights/food around the beach in the dark. :lol:

Fingers crossed for good weather please!

tinyring_1.jpg

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Madelise and katiefofatey, you are so right about apologizing. I will admit, I have usually relied on him to apologize to resolve our arguments. :sick: I have gotten better, though. I think it is a wonderful idea to still be affectionate even when disagreeing. It puts your love first above all else-- and speaks volumes.

LJL, yeah I have refrained from apologizing because I didn't want him to get into the habit of thinking he was right or I was weak. Crazy, I know. But that is definitely changing. I can at least apologize for saying hurtful things.

Chewbacca, love how the ring just fell on your finger! :lol: I love the ring, too. :))

princesss, good luck! I have a hidden passion for creative writing and wish I had carved out a piece of my life for it.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
She said yes!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

We set up a camping gazebo, with blankets and chairs and a table out on the beach. Sea in front of them, rocks behind them. We put a vase of flowers on the table and a little picnic basket on the ground. SO's brother had made origami tulips (her favourite) to hold battery tealights which we anchored into the sand in a circle around the gazebo. We hung a light connected to a battery above the table. They were camping nearby, so we set off a firework as a ready signal.

I'm not one for this kind of thing, but really, it looked beautiful all lit up on the dark beach. We could see them from our spot on up on the bank a few hundred metres away. I cried really hard (silently!) when he got up and walked around the table, then dropped to one knee.

SO and I had our first date at this beach, and we've never been back. While we were there he told me that he couldn't believe it when his brother revealed his proposal plans, because he had always intended on taking me back there to ask me!

Most fun day ever, I think.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Andrew and I were talking last night about our timeline. He said I would most definitely be 26 when it happens (my birthday is in 3 weeks or so). I asked him if it would be after my birthday and before my next one. He said yes. I asked if it would after my birthday and before the end of our first year living together (end of July 2013). He said yes. I asked him if it would be after my birthday and before our anniversary (July 14th). He said yes, and that I got no more hints.

Hah. So sometime between early December and mid July....the other thing he mentioned that he hadn't said outright before was that he wanted to wait until he was done with school (he graduates December 15th). Very sweet when he said it, something like "I want to make sure that I'm not distracted with deadlines, homework, exams, etc. I want it to be our time where we can just be in the moment and happy and enjoy it". Aww. So sometime after December 15th, and before July 14th. I'm getting increasingly more suspicious that it'll be after he graduates but before Christmas...we shall see.

I asked him if he was going to make me wait until he got his first real job and he said definitely not because that could take as long as a year (going off his friends that have graduated in the last year in the same field). I was relieved to hear that for sure.

He even suggested we go shopping to look at wedding bands soon so that I can try on 2mm bands with my ring to get an idea of fit to see if it needs to be sized down...and he wants to pin down whether he wants 5mm or 6mm width and look at some different finishes for himself. :love:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Audball, SHOPPING FOR WEDDING BANDS. You are getting married!!!!!! (I know this is obvious already, but its ~moments like these~ you know.)

I am sending out millions of dust for a Christmas proposal for you! :twirl: It seems to be likely, I agree! I may be reading between the lines here like a completely LIW-insane-person, but he said he is waiting until after exams.. not until after the christmas rush, or after the winter break etc. If the holidays are not the perfect time to relax and spend time together, then I don't know when is!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Chewbacca|1352151796|3299308 said:
Audball, SHOPPING FOR WEDDING BANDS. You are getting married!!!!!! (I know this is obvious already, but its ~moments like these~ you know.)

I am sending out millions of dust for a Christmas proposal for you! :twirl: It seems to be likely, I agree! I may be reading between the lines here like a completely LIW-insane-person, but he said he is waiting until after exams.. not until after the christmas rush, or after the winter break etc. If the holidays are not the perfect time to relax and spend time together, then I don't know when is!
Squee!! I know. It sounds even more exciting when you say it!

Thanks for the dust...I'm really hoping for Christmas time...we'll see family/friends and have lots of time off together. It would be wonderfully perfectly magical. :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
A it's gonna happen around Christmas!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :D

audball

Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1352155157|3299349 said:
A it's gonna happen around Christmas!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :D
I'm certainly hoping so! :love:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Audball, that's super exciting! Tons and tons and TONS of dust for a Christmas proposal for you!!!! :appl:

Chewbacca, I too love how the ring "accidentally" ended up on your finger and you took a picture. That certainly put a smile on my face. I'm glad the proposal went well for your SO's brother. I would have cried, too. Unfortunately, probably not as silently as you!

audball

Ideal_Rock
MBKRH|1352156999|3299377 said:
Audball, that's super exciting! Tons and tons and TONS of dust for a Christmas proposal for you!!!! :appl:

Chewbacca, I too love how the ring "accidentally" ended up on your finger and you took a picture. That certainly put a smile on my face. I'm glad the proposal went well for your SO's brother. I would have cried, too. Unfortunately, probably not as silently as you!
Aww thanks MBKRH! And yes! I was so excited (and self centered, ha!) when I posted I forgot to say that as well! I loved that you tried it on and I totally would have cried too.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm starting to get suspicious. He's been super nice to me lately, and super flirty. He's been sending me compliments by text message, and very often on my FB. It's out of the norm, and I'm getting suspicious!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1352225933|3299925 said:
I'm starting to get suspicious. He's been super nice to me lately, and super flirty. He's been sending me compliments by text message, and very often on my FB. It's out of the norm, and I'm getting suspicious!

I noticed that!!!! well on your fb obvs lol. hopefully he stops torturing you and gives it to you soon!!! oh man I am living vicariously through all you ladies....I hate this waiting period, it just makes me feel so antsy!!! :lickout:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1352235653|3300039 said:

I noticed that!!!! well on your fb obvs lol. hopefully he stops torturing you and gives it to you soon!!! oh man I am living vicariously through all you ladies....I hate this waiting period, it just makes me feel so antsy!!! :lickout:

Right? And I'm so slow with these things, I was just thinking, "God, you're being awkward, stop posting things like this publicly."

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1352237829|3300077 said:

Right? And I'm so slow with these things, I was just thinking, "God, you're being awkward, stop posting things like this publicly."

aww. lol well my SO never posts on my fb. or big on any sort of public display of affection, even if its through fb haha. so if he was doing something like yours is I would also definitely know something is up!!!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1352238662|3300097 said:

aww. lol well my SO never posts on my fb. or big on any sort of public display of affection, even if its through fb haha. so if he was doing something like yours is I would also definitely know something is up!!!

I agree pandabee... that would be very weird for SO and I as well. As some of you know, my birthday came and went without event. So (while I didnt want it on my bday) I'm just stewing now. Also, my nail lady is out of town so my hands look like crap. OH FREAKIN WELL.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LJL|1352240860|3300112 said:
pandabee|1352238662|3300097 said:

I agree pandabee... that would be very weird for SO and I as well. As some of you know, my birthday came and went without event. So (while I didnt want it on my bday) I'm just stewing now. Also, my nail lady is out of town so my hands look like crap. OH FREAKIN WELL.

Aww, I missed your birthday, LJL! Happy 24th (?)!!! :D

Yeah, it's weird. He's never even ON FB, but he was posting things recently on my page. Definitely raises a few hairs on my neck! Too bad I deactivated :razz:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been posting much this past week. Things get super busy for me during the week, so it's hard to post.

We are officially all moved in. The only thing we have left that isn't here is BF's boat, which we are probably going to drive to his mom's and bring back here today. With Tuesday being Election Day, I was off school since they use the school's here for polling centers. So, I cleaned and unpacked EVERYTHING! It took me all day but it was worth it. BF still has two small bags of little things that he needs to go through and find a spot for. But, other than that, everything is unpacked and all the furniture is put together and set up. We don't have a kitchen table yet, but that's okay. Since it's just the two of us right now, we just eat at the coffee table :tongue: But it doesn't matter because it just feels so good to have our own house!! :D

I am still waiting and I have been so impatient about it! I feel like now I'm in complete limbo because there is nothing else that we are waiting to happen (like jobs, or moving in) so I'm just waiting for him to do it!! I keep trying to get hints from him about when he will do it, but I'm getting absolutely nothing!

Oh and I got a big surprise the day we moved in. Everyone that had helped us move in had just left and we were starting to pull some more boxes in from the garage. BF comes up to me and tells me that he got his big promotion at work a few weeks ago! :D I don't know how many people remember, I'm sure it's in the beginning pages of this topic, but BF had been working to get this awesome promotion at work since the beginning of summer. He was offered it once in August, but for a department that he didn't want to work in, so he turned it down. Now, he has the department he wanted and the job he wanted! He said he wanted to surprise me and that he really wanted to wait to tell me until he had a bunch of money saved in the bank, but since I handle the money, that wouldn't have been possible. We still aren't sure how much he will make, but it will be a significant raise. His company is a little slow in having employees sign papers and giving people their raises. He doesn't want to be pushy about it, but he's been working this position for almost a month now. So, I'm hoping he will say something soon if they don't.

I can breathe so much easier now, because since he still has a car payment, I was so worried about our budget. We would still have plenty of money left over each month as long as we stuck to the budget. But I always worry that something will happen like a home repair or a car repair and we would be cutting it to close for my comfort. I like to have a significant amount in my savings for emergencies like that and just so that we can live comfortably. Since we spent a majority of our savings on closing costs, down payment and a new washer and dryer, I'm really focused on building that savings account back up.

Now enough about me and on to you lovely ladies...

caprinesun, I hope that you and your SO figure things out and get everything straightened out. I know my BF and I sometimes have fights where he shuts down and doesn't want to talk. We have never had a fight where this has lasted any long period of time though. Usually I let him cool down for however much time he needs and he will approach me when he's ready. The time it takes him to cool down and approach me has gotten shorter and shorter the longer we have been together.

madelise, I sure hope he has something up his sleeve. I really hope the listkeeper dust works for you and that you are off the list soon!

audball, I so hope he does it around Christmas! I'm am sending buckets of dust and will send you more once Christmas gets closer! ~~~DUST~~~ And how exciting to go look at wedding bands!

chewbacca, I would have tried the ring on too! That's so awesome that you all got to be a part of the proposal. I know I would have teared up too. I tear up every time I watch a proposal video on youtube (which I try to stay away from ;)) ) or hear someone else's proposal story.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY ON THE MOVE, MF!! CONGRATS AGAIN!
and congrats for your SO getting his promotion!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

That's all wonderful news for you two! I really hope for you that this means you'll be off the list, soon! How is he enjoying not having to interact with mom for a week? He's hitting all his goals he wanted for engagement, so that should def be sneakily around the corner! Do you think he'd keep you out of the loop, to surprise you?

This is all too exciting for you!

audball

Ideal_Rock

Interesting...I hope this means something is up!! LK dust may work quickly for you! ;-)

audball

Ideal_Rock
MF!! SOOOO exciting!! Being settled in a house must feel SO good right now! And the promotion! :) things will be coming your way soon...I can feel it!!

And THANKS! I hope he does it around Christmas too! I've got all my fingers crossed!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Buckets of dust to you Mayflowers! Its all sounding very stars-are-aligning! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Good luck MF!!! And congrats on moving into your own house!!! So exciting. Hope you can come back with an engaged update soon!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results