shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

magickingdomprincess said:
Here are some photos I found today while searching around. Some are new, some are kind of older, but I have not seen them before. I hope you enjoy!

I think that is the best photo of Scarlett's ring I have seen, it is so unique! I really love it!

Carrie Underwood wedding band
Source: Huffington Post

carrie underwood wedding band.jpg

I saw Bristol Palins ring in a magazine and there is no way it has a 1ct center. Maybe 1 cttw for the entire ring...
Anyways, today they are reporting her fiancee has another baby momma waiting arrival of her special delivery!

Does anyone have pictures of Ali Fedowsky's engagement ring? I know during the finale on Monday and ATFR there were some pretty good screen shots, and when she held it up to cameras on ATFR it glowed blue (probably strong blue flour).

Please post them if you have them!

KerriLynn said:
Does anyone have pictures of Ali Fedowsky's engagement ring? I know during the finale on Monday and ATFR there were some pretty good screen shots, and when she held it up to cameras on ATFR it glowed blue (probably strong blue flour).

There is a pic on people.com According to the quick article there the ring is a 3ct ascher by Neil Lane-IMO it looks very similar to a 3 sided pave ring by Leon!

Kasey3 said:
KerriLynn said:

There is a pic on people.com According to the quick article there the ring is a 3ct ascher by Neil Lane-IMO it looks very similar to a 3 sided pave ring by Leon!

I saw that article and literally though the same thing! Maybe Neil is taking cues from Leon...

I was just wondering if anyone had actual shots of the ring, IMO the people.com article looked more like a CAD than an actual picuture

Here's a (not the greatest) of Chelsea Clinton's..

INFphoto_1360531.jpg

Wendy Williams Wedding BLING

Not my style, but here it iswwring.jpg

Re: Wendy Williams Wedding BLING

Sizzle said:

my goodness, not sure who's ring that is but that is something.....wow, i really dislike that :wacko:

I like her a lot singing, I got all her albuns...but her engagement ring well sorry to be honest I was expecting for more.

But somehow is "nice"

thanks for post. :wavey:

diamondrnglover said:
Sizzle said:

my goodness, not sure who's ring that is but that is something.....wow, i really dislike that :wacko:

Ummm, who's ring is that?

Dreamer_D said:
diamondrnglover said:
Sizzle said:

I'm curious too ? who's ring is that?
It's not my style, too over the top and showy.

A professional shot of Hillary Duff's e-ring from OK Mag:

hillaryering.jpg

And her wedding bands, too, I assume:

wb8e8o.jpg

E B said:

hillaryering.jpg

wb8e8o.jpg

Amazing photos! Thanks for posting.

E B said:

hillaryering.jpg

wb8e8o.jpg

Is her ring a Leon? It has that look.

Strange back drop in the pictures :confused:

Dreamer_D said:
E B said:

hillaryering.jpg

wb8e8o.jpg

You're right about the backdrop - first I thought it was dog hair, then I realized it's probably wheat or something. Weird.

vespergirl said:
Dreamer_D said:
E B said:

hillaryering.jpg

wb8e8o.jpg

You're right about the backdrop - first I thought it was dog hair, then I realized it's probably wheat or something. Weird.

Strange backdrop - GORGEOUS ring :love:

Anna Paquin's set

1283002945_paquin-moyer_290.jpg

Does anyone know what the gems are in Anna Paquin's set? I recall the center is a rose cut diamond (maybe) but what are the dark stones?

It looks like the side stones and eternity band are rose cut diamonds as well - the metal looks like it has been oxidized. I love the set!

Is hillary duff's ring a princess or a radiant? I like the brilliant traps with it. I wonder if it is a Leon like Dreamer mentioned.

I love Anna's set. If anybody has any more info on it would love to know. I love the blue in her ring.

It looks like she added the blue side stones, some other pictures looks to be just a solitaire.

Milla Jovovic's
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Morena Baccarin's engagement ring. It looks to me to be around the one carat mark, either RB or Princess. Very simple and pretty, IMHO.

morena baccarin ering.jpg

bebe said:
Dreamer_D said:
diamondrnglover said:
Sizzle said:

I'm curious too ? who's ring is that?
It's not my style, too over the top and showy.

I think it could be Wendy Williams' ring. I saw something similar on page 200. Near the bottom, its the ring in background.

any information on Anna paquins set of rings? I'm dying to know.

Gothgrrl said:
any information on Anna paquins set of rings? I'm dying to know.

I believe her rings are by Cathy Waterman, so you may want to check out her website - hope that helps ...

I agree with someone who replied to this story-- HOW do you wear this ring (if this is a pic of the actual ring) looks a little awkward?

johnny-knoxville-02-300x400.jpg

Kelly Ripa's wedding set. Screen shot taken from "Fashion Finder" segment on web.

KellyRipaWeddingSet.jpg

^^Soooo classic and pretty! Just right for her small frame!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP