shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey, how is everyone?

Does anyone watch "bam's unholy union" on mtv? Missy wanted Bam to buy and wrap her Christmas gift all on his own...she wanted it to be thoughtful....so she unwrapped it and scream "it's a little red box" hahaha as I was thinking the same exact thing! He got her the Cartier Trinity ring...18k white gold one, very nice.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She has an extensive collection but for some reason she and Becks annoy me. TOOO much look at me attitude, she is always preening and she is tacky in my opinion...6 million dollar emeralds or not...I never look at her and like her overall style...or even most pieces of it.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 10:18:53 PM
Author: golden
Hey, how is everyone?

Does anyone watch ''bam''s unholy union'' on mtv? Missy wanted Bam to buy and wrap her Christmas gift all on his own...she wanted it to be thoughtful....so she unwrapped it and scream ''it''s a little red box'' hahaha as I was thinking the same exact thing! He got her the Cartier Trinity ring...18k white gold one, very nice.

~~Was it the newest episode?? I saw the first one & stopped watching it...I would love to see the white gold version (Even though I know I want the tri-gold one)!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I never thought I would say this and please don''t take back my PS membership card but I think jlo''s studs are TOOO big! They are scary huge.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I think that her holes might be uncentered on her lobes and she also might need flat backs, they are huge but I think they could fit her better...

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 10:47:05 PM
Author: diamondfan
She has an extensive collection but for some reason she and Becks annoy me. TOOO much look at me attitude, she is always preening and she is tacky in my opinion...6 million dollar emeralds or not...I never look at her and like her overall style...or even most pieces of it.
I totally agree with you Diamondfan. I don''t like her one bit and I certainty don''t think she is a style icon. At the World Cup she was dressed like a **** star and now she it ''doing'' the "elegant I''m so cutting edge."
Well I don''t buy it. She is contrived and a parody of ''tryhard''.
However I think she seems to be good mother as she appears hands on but she annoys the hell of me.
6.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen her with her sons, and hope she is good with them. She is poised to take over L.A. with TomKat at her and Beck''s side. Ugh. I just find her unattractive, too much bling on at once, looks like an alien with that huge head and ridiculously skinny body, and dresses so sleazy I think a **** star would blush! All together not my favorite. Maybe being in the states will tame some of her flamboyance and she will get a bit more tasteful...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so with you guys! I loooooathe Posh Spice. It's nice to see some like-minded people here. (on tPF, people worship her! I can't figure it out) She's TACKY, and what's worse -- OBLIVIOUS to how tacky she is! The antithesis of classy.

She's homely: something about her nose and mouth just makes her look, I dunno, ape-like. Her features are just not refined at all, and she's so icky gaunt. And the fact that she NEVER smiles makes her even less attractive.

She's plastic: those boobs are so round and hard they could be softballs. And I hate how she highlights them with super low-cut tops as if she's proud of how they look! Does she have any idea how fake and unsexy they look? Not to mention sitting up there right underneath her chin.

She's orange: she really needs to stop with the Mystic Tan.

She's pretentious: always decked out only in the most (hookerish) haute couture and then striking all these dramatic, frowning poses for photographers, as if she is some great beauty icon.

She hasn't demonstrated any intelligence or talent.

I guess the only good thing about her is that she seems like an attentive mother....well, when she's not out shopping, fine-dining, or pretending to hate all the paparazzi attention. OK, rant over! It feels good to say here all the things about Posh that I want to on tPF but am too chicken!
9.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
KristyDarling, completely agree. There''s nothing worse than pretension and ghastly bone structure.
41.gif

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
this is ridiculous. thanks for backing up my computers with eyecandy!!!!!!!!! i can feel my computers pain and its starting to run reallly slow.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t want to contaminate this marvellous thread by taking about the incredible fake and classless Mrs Beckham. But its nice to know though that a lot of us here have got the same opinion.
9.gif

Now back to our regular program of celebrity bling
36.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 1:56:57 AM
Author: KristyDarling
I''m so with you guys! I loooooathe Posh Spice. It''s nice to see some like-minded people here. (on tPF, people worship her! I can''t figure it out) She''s TACKY, and what''s worse -- OBLIVIOUS to how tacky she is! The antithesis of classy.

She''s homely: something about her nose and mouth just makes her look, I dunno, ape-like. Her features are just not refined at all, and she''s so icky gaunt. And the fact that she NEVER smiles makes her even less attractive.

She''s plastic: those boobs are so round and hard they could be softballs. And I hate how she highlights them with super low-cut tops as if she''s proud of how they look! Does she have any idea how fake and unsexy they look? Not to mention sitting up there right underneath her chin.

She''s orange: she really needs to stop with the Mystic Tan.

She''s pretentious: always decked out only in the most (hookerish) haute couture and then striking all these dramatic, frowning poses for photographers, as if she is some great beauty icon.

She hasn''t demonstrated any intelligence or talent.

I guess the only good thing about her is that she seems like an attentive mother....well, when she''s not out shopping, fine-dining, or pretending to hate all the paparazzi attention. OK, rant over! It feels good to say here all the things about Posh that I want to on tPF but am too chicken!
9.gif
This is all making me giggle so much. Over here in the UK we are led to believe that the Americans adore Posh, and it is so amusing to see it is not the case. He is delicious, but she is just a pathetic skinny bird clinging desperately to her man. Without him she would have disappeared just like the rest of the spice girls.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
gwyneth paltrow''s eternity..

91608_paltrow10_122_502lo.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Mary-kate Oslen $250,000 emerald ring

05kz4.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I just love emeralds..

96283mkaolsenhbosannualmm5.jpg

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a shot of Paula Deen''s rings. Love her to pieces but I cringe when she mixes food by hand while wearing them!!

28dean450.3.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Great pics threepwood & PaulaW (I''ve been dying to see Paula Deen''s bling!!)!!!!
2.gif

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Which web site does tPF stand for? Or what does tPF stand for? If it is another web site dedicated to bling, I need to know about it!

By the way, this Celebrity Rings thread is the best thread ever. I look it up every day to see the updates.

Have a lovely day!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mary Kate''s ring looks like a chunk of green glass. And too big and junky looking to me.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 1:56:57 AM
Author: KristyDarling
I''m so with you guys! I loooooathe Posh Spice. It''s nice to see some like-minded people here. (on tPF, people worship her! I can''t figure it out) She''s TACKY, and what''s worse -- OBLIVIOUS to how tacky she is! The antithesis of classy.

She''s homely: something about her nose and mouth just makes her look, I dunno, ape-like. Her features are just not refined at all, and she''s so icky gaunt. And the fact that she NEVER smiles makes her even less attractive.

She''s plastic: those boobs are so round and hard they could be softballs. And I hate how she highlights them with super low-cut tops as if she''s proud of how they look! Does she have any idea how fake and unsexy they look? Not to mention sitting up there right underneath her chin.

She''s orange: she really needs to stop with the Mystic Tan.

She''s pretentious: always decked out only in the most (hookerish) haute couture and then striking all these dramatic, frowning poses for photographers, as if she is some great beauty icon.

She hasn''t demonstrated any intelligence or talent.

I guess the only good thing about her is that she seems like an attentive mother....well, when she''s not out shopping, fine-dining, or pretending to hate all the paparazzi attention. OK, rant over! It feels good to say here all the things about Posh that I want to on tPF but am too chicken!
9.gif
I think she''s loved on tpf because she has every bag and every Birkin in all colors
41.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 9:03:06 AM
Author: PaulaW
Here''s a shot of Paula Deen''s rings. Love her to pieces but I cringe when she mixes food by hand while wearing them!!
36.gif
I''m so glad you found this!!!!! I
30.gif
her rings. It makes me cringe a little when she mashes food into them, but, I''m really glad she enjoys them...

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Madam Bijoux, thank you for telling me about the purse forum. I''ll be checking it out cause purses are my other addiction.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 10:18:53 PM
Author: golden
Hey, how is everyone?

Does anyone watch ''bam''s unholy union'' on mtv? Missy wanted Bam to buy and wrap her Christmas gift all on his own...she wanted it to be thoughtful....so she unwrapped it and scream ''it''s a little red box'' hahaha as I was thinking the same exact thing! He got her the Cartier Trinity ring...18k white gold one, very nice.

~~I just saw that episode!!!! The ring was incredibly gorgeous...I''m sooooooooooooooooooo in love with those Trinity rings that I don''t care which one I get (as long as it''s either studded w/ diamonds like FacetFire''s or like Lauri''s)...but I love them both!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
i love this thread keep it going!!!!!!

I didn''t totally love Missy''s trinity, I prefer the tri-gold one, its so unique. I can''t believe the money Bam''s made from being a jackass

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 4:02:16 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 2/28/2007 3:42:08 PM

Date: 2/28/2007 5:56:47 AM

Author: threepwood

I LOVE IT!

Ok ew.. I just realized how fat my face looks in my avatar picture..
14.gif
I think I need to see new bling to make myself feel better...................
31.gif
27.gif

~~Fat??? Ummm...hello?? Are we looking at the same avatar?? Seriously, you look amazing in your avatar pic!! Don''t change a thing!!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 4:24:42 PM
Author: bling*diva*

I LOVE IT!

14.gif
31.gif
27.gif

~~Fat??? Ummm...hello?? Are we looking at the same avatar?? Seriously, you look amazing in your avatar pic!! Don''t change a thing!!!
2.gif
Yep, don''t change it you look so beautiful!!!!
1.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 4:27:59 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 3/2/2007 4:24:42 PM
Author: bling*diva*

gwyneth paltrow's eternity..

I LOVE IT!

14.gif
31.gif
27.gif

~~Fat??? Ummm...hello?? Are we looking at the same avatar?? Seriously, you look amazing in your avatar pic!! Don't change a thing!!!
2.gif
Yep, don't change it you look so beautiful!!!!
1.gif
Yeah, you look great in your avatar. I love your hair. So elegant and chic.

BUT don't hesitate to use some new bling
31.gif

golden

Shiny_Rock
does anyone watch "ellen"? Sandra Bullock was on today, and her ring SPARKLED unbelievably. Looks like it''s a gorgeous ring

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results