Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Bruce Springsteen on the set of Westside story remake in Patterson NJ with the Mayor of Patterson
Bruce is wearing his wedding ring so im sneaking him in here as i love his man bangle
if there is a better thread for this someone can point in the right direction all friendly like
btw Bruce is 70 next month 28328047-1ddf-404a-953f-b621f2c79ea7-BossWestSideStory.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Cressida Curzon Bonas, an English model and actress

Cressida Bonas.jpg
I just read that Cressida's ring was designed by the cousin of Jack Brooksbank, husband of Princess Eugenie named Bear Brooksbank. It's hard to see in the photo but the ring is yellow gold with a central white diamond and a halo or rubies and diamonds. Here's a close up!

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 11.11.26 AM.png

whitewave

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just read that Cressida's ring was designed by the cousin of Jack Brooksbank, husband of Princess Eugenie named Bear Brooksbank. It's hard to see in the photo but the ring is yellow gold with a central white diamond and a halo or rubies and diamonds. Here's a close up!

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 11.11.26 AM.png
Oh, thanks, I thought it was an airline

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cressida's ring looks like a cocktail RHR IMHO. I bet it is beautiful in real life but it looks very mature and heavy for her age. Love Vonn"s three stone emerald ring.
I agree, somewhat surprised at the clearer picture. It's unique and pretty but perhaps quite "chunky/heavy" as you say... :think:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is the Victoria Beckham Emerald ring hers or was it loaned to her for an occasion? I’m just wondering as I’m sure I’ve seen it in some high end Jewellers publicity photos relatively recently.....maybe! I love the colour of that stone..I’m presuming it’s an Emerald.
Thank you.

Lindsay Vonn’s is Amazing too, I really would like to have that one, such luminescence.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.