shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the band is *brown* enamel, or black? It looks brown on my screen. Personally I think this ring would've been much more beautiful in a rich, buttery, high karat yellow gold.
Agreed! But then, I tend to go with more traditional or classic styles, and maybe she wanted something edgier. It's an interesting setting, that's for sure.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bindi has a 2.01ct lab grown oval diamond in recycled rose gold. She’s the first celeb I’ve heard of admitting to a lab grown diamond for an ER.
Good for her! I think no only is she very eco-conscious in her branding so it makes sense, but also they are very young and it would seem reasonable they could not necessarily afford such an expensive diamond.

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s interesting you say that because when I first saw the announcement Bindi was quoted as choosing a lab diamond because it is more eco-conscious. When I went to look for that quote I couldn’t find it and I wonder if she took it back because their is a lot of debate about whether or not lab diamonds are any more green than natural diamonds. The quote about choosing recycled rose gold remained. Anyway, I like her ER and think the size looks very nice on her.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.