shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have been on An Evan Rachel Wood kick. She reminds me of Merlene Dietrich. So Evan was engaged to Marilyn Manson and he gave her this really lovely and different diamond: erw ring2.jpg
erw ring.jpg
MM gave his first wife Dita Von Teese:
dvt2.jpg
Then after she left him (she found him doing coke in their living room on Christmas) she had the diamond reset:
dvt.jpg

Back to ERW, she married Jamie Bell. He gave her a large solitaire.
erw 4.jpg
They divorced and Jamie Bell Married Kate Mara who he gave this lovely (drool):
Kate-Mara-Ring-1024x819.jpg
She also has been seen wearing these:
kate-mara.jpg
kate-rooney-17jan17-08.jpg

Back to ERW. She just called off her engagement to Zack Villa. They wore matching bands.
erw ring 3.jpg

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I read on the Daily Mail (a quality source:lol:) that some of Vivien Leigh's items are up for action including what is believed to be her wedding ring from when she was married to Sir Laurence Olivier.
wedding ring.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like Marilyn Manson can't keep a woman! He's such a freak. And I mean that as a compliment! Isn't his real name Brian? :lol:

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Looks like Marilyn Manson can't keep a woman! He's such a freak. And I mean that as a compliment! Isn't his real name Brian? :lol:
I should know that! He is dating a photographer now. I am totally in love with the ring he gave ERW. I *think* they called it off at one point and got back together. I always wondered in situations like that if you get a new ring.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Gaga.jpg Jen Aniston.jpg Kate Upton.jpg Kristen Bell.jpg Kristen Bell.jpg

Attachments

• Melania Trump.jpg
    Melania Trump.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 89
  • Pippa Middleton.jpg
    Pippa Middleton.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.jpg
    Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 93

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Above images are: Lady Gaga, Jen Aniston, Kate Upton and Kristen Bell

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Melania Trump.jpg Pippa Middleton.jpg Reese Witherspoon.jpg

Melania Trump, Pippa Middleton and Reese Witherspoon

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Anna Kournikova.jpg Blake ring.jpg Cat Zeta Jones.jpg Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.jpg
Anna Kournikova, Blake Lively, Catherine Zeta Jones and Rosie HW

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Nikki Reed.jpg Nikki Reed

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice job cnkav, thanks! I like Nikki Reed's a lot, nice to see clusters get a little love from a celebrity!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rose Leslie from Game of Thrones:

img_201701073321465971b562b93b0.jpeg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shahs of Sunset's Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi and her former husband Shalom Yeyoushalmi are supposedly giving their relationship another try, so I thought I'd post a few pics of her blingy ring. GG_Gharachedaghi_ring_close_up.jpg gg ring2.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cnkav thanks so much for these photos, many I've never seen before and several that are my all-time fave celeb rings. Jen Aniston, Catherine ZJ, Reese, and Kristin Bell's lovely brown emerald cut.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Mandy_Moore_Engagement_Ring.jpg Another shot of Mandy Moore's-- still can't tell what it is- Rose cut?

Last edited:

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
A few more close ups, I'm especially happy to find a close up of Kirsten Dunst's ring!
In order: Kirsten Dunst, Melissa Mccarthy, Amy Adams, Carey Mulligan kd close up.jpg m mccarthy.jpg a adams.jpg carey mulligan.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Margot Robbie, Isla Fisher, Alexis Bledel, Danica Mckellar and America Ferrara
margot robbie.jpg i fisher.jpg melora hardin.jpg a bledel.jpg danic mckellar.jpg a ferrara.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner are engaged-looks to me like a pear? jj.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Real Housewife of Dallas LeeAnne Locken's engagement ring. I think she mentioned heart shaped side stones. leeanne-locken-rich-emberlin-2.jpg leeanne ring2.jpg

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
is anyone else looking through these and noticing that all the giant rocks are so top-heavy that they slide to the side of the finger? (it annoys me. I want to straighten them all out)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Houston Astros star Carlos Correa proposed to his girlfriend, former Miss Texas Daniella Rodriguez right after winning the World Series last night on live TV. misstexas1.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trying to find a better shot of Meghan McCain's. This is all I have so far. meghanmccain1.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to find a better shot of Meghan McCain's. This is all I have so far. meghanmccain1.jpg
It is huge! I was mesmerized by it on the show! Ha. But yeah, I can't find any clearer shots either :/

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty Little Liars actress Janel Parrish- looks like a radiant in RG
Janel_Parrish_ring_close_up.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Some more I just found: Cardi B (WOW) Holly Marie Combs, Brittany Johnson (Wife of Dallias Maverick's Harrison Barnes) I am intrigued by this Asscher, looks gorgeous! Cardi_B_ring_close_up.jpg holly marie combs.jpg Brittany_Johnson_ring_close_up.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results