shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have pictures of Faith Hill''s first e-ring from Tim and her yellow e-ring?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 10:47:25 AM
Author: DearBuddha
Bluebell-there''s a pic of Liv''s ring a few pgs back.

Here''s the link: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/jewelry-pieces/updated-celebrity-rings-t75052-4680.html

As much as I love ogling the big rings--I love the smaller ones on celebrities. Liv is so pretty.

Oh and on that same page--I was so focused on Beyonce''s ring that I missed those ginormous emerald earrings--don''t know how I missed them to begin with!
23.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Well, I was looking for some clear closeups of Faith''s yellow er, but instead found this honker that she wore to the CMA music fest in June of this year.

faithhillhugerock.jpg

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I never, ever thought I''d say this, but that ring is just TOO big for me! It covers her knuckle! Reminds me of that saying... just because you can, doesn''t mean you should!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 11:49:56 AM
Author: joflier
Well, I was looking for some clear closeups of Faith''s yellow er, but instead found this honker that she wore to the CMA music fest in June of this year.

That''s just crazy looking!
32.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll take it!
31.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
That is one large ring!
I wonder if it is her''s or if it was borrowed for the event.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just plain ugly. I am surprised as Faith typically has better taste. The stone might not be so horrid in another setting. That is so dated and unappealing!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who was looking at the setting? I just noticed the giant rock!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 1:04:10 AM
Author: diamondfan
That is just plain ugly. I am surprised as Faith typically has better taste. The stone might not be so horrid in another setting. That is so dated and unappealing!

yah blah!
14.gif

and I don't think another setting would save that stone--its proportions are weird--tooo looong. Recutting might help
3.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 2:05:07 PM
Author: PaulaW
I never, ever thought I''d say this, but that ring is just TOO big for me! It covers her knuckle! Reminds me of that saying... just because you can, doesn''t mean you should!

That is such a great saying for this ring...

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Adriana Lima''s ring. I think it''s pretty, but it''s certainly not something I would love to have. Too big and ornate, I think.

adriana lima.jpg

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Marissa Miller.
I wasn''t even aware she was married.

marissa miller.jpg

joflier

Ideal_Rock
This is Nene Leakes of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

housewivesatlanta.jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Nene is so funny! I wonder if there is a clear pic of Lisa''s ring and Kim''s??? I like some of Kim''s jewelry but some of her stuff is 2 over the top in my opinion... She does have a bigger version of my new pave hoops!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marissa Miller''s ring is pretty. It doesn''t look too large like rings celebrity rings usually are. Who is she?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2008 3:41:22 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I found this great shot of V. Beckham's pear and her earrings too..
I just saw this. Wonder how many carats that is? It's *GIGANTIC*!!

I'd love to go play in Mrs B's jewellery box some day!
9.gif

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/22/2008 6:27:52 AM
Author: Addy
Marissa Miller''s ring is pretty. It doesn''t look too large like rings celebrity rings usually are. Who is she?
Marissa is a Victoria Secret supermodel. She is one of the "Angels"

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 11:18:36 AM
Author: vespergirl
I think that Rachel Zoe frequently looks tacky. 40somethings shouldn't dress like the 20something starlets that they style. I just think there is something skanky about that - I still always look to Jackie O for a sense of style - she was always classy, and always age-appropriate.

I am going through an issue with one of my girlfriends now - we are in our early 30s, and both wear a 6-8, so most things look good on us still, but she insists on dressing like a 19-year-old. Thong or bra-straps always showing, buys clothes too small because she likes in when they're skintight, shows plunging cleavage WITH miniskirts, etc. my husband has mentioned to me in confidence a couple of times that he's so glad that I dress with class, because at her age, it looks like she's trying too hard and desperate. I dunno, but Rachel Zoe has that same look to me ...
I think you should dress in whatever makes you comfortable..no matter what age. As an "almost 40" year old..I wear the same type outfits as some younger friends do (28-35), and pull it off quite nicely!!
emwink.gif
You SHOULD dress according to your body type however (skinny jeans aren't for everyone) and "spandex can only stretch so far, it is NOT a right, but a privelege"! But hey..that's just ONE image consultant's opinion!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/22/2008 2:51:27 PM
Author: nysweetheart21

Marissa is a Victoria Secret supermodel. She is one of the ''Angels''

Thank you!

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 1:46:29 PM

Date: 11/22/2008 2:51:27 PM
Author: nysweetheart21

Marissa is a Victoria Secret supermodel. She is one of the ''Angels''

Thank you!
No Problem, your welcome.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Beyoncé ring.. I think this is the first time she''s been spoted with it.

16hrdcp.jpeg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2008 3:43:56 PM
Author: ~*Snow*~

Wow, that''s obnoxious.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It''s far too big, and those nails are nasty. Man, what I could do with $5 million. It wouldn''t be sitting on my finger, that''s for sure.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 4:35:25 PM

Wow, that''s obnoxious.
Agreed! It nearly covers her knuckle! Reports say it''s 18 carats!
6.gif

I am a sucker for EC''s though...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that Rachel Zoe frequently looks tacky. 40somethings shouldn''t dress like the 20something starlets that they style. I just think there is something skanky about that - I still always look to Jackie O for a sense of style - she was always classy, and always age-appropriate.

I am going through an issue with one of my girlfriends now - we are in our early 30s, and both wear a 6-8, so most things look good on us still, but she insists on dressing like a 19-year-old. Thong or bra-straps always showing, buys clothes too small because she likes in when they''re skintight, shows plunging cleavage WITH miniskirts, etc. my husband has mentioned to me in confidence a couple of times that he''s so glad that I dress with class, because at her age, it looks like she''s trying too hard and desperate. I dunno, but Rachel Zoe has that same look to me ...
Do you mean the "mutton dressed as lamb" look? I agree.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2008 1:36:21 PM
Author: Harriet

I think that Rachel Zoe frequently looks tacky. 40somethings shouldn''t dress like the 20something starlets that they style. I just think there is something skanky about that - I still always look to Jackie O for a sense of style - she was always classy, and always age-appropriate.

I am going through an issue with one of my girlfriends now - we are in our early 30s, and both wear a 6-8, so most things look good on us still, but she insists on dressing like a 19-year-old. Thong or bra-straps always showing, buys clothes too small because she likes in when they''re skintight, shows plunging cleavage WITH miniskirts, etc. my husband has mentioned to me in confidence a couple of times that he''s so glad that I dress with class, because at her age, it looks like she''s trying too hard and desperate. I dunno, but Rachel Zoe has that same look to me ...
Do you mean the ''mutton dressed as lamb'' look? I agree.
I didn''t realise you used that quote over there.. I though it was a british thing. I love using that for people who obviously don''t dress age appropriately!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2008 7:18:48 PM
Author: Maisie
Date: 11/26/2008 1:36:21 PM

Author: Harriet

Do you mean the ''mutton dressed as lamb'' look? I agree.

I didn''t realise you used that quote over there.. I though it was a british thing. I love using that for people who obviously don''t dress age appropriately!

I''ve never heard this phrase! haHA! Very funny Miss Harriet.
3.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results