shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone seen a pic of Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe''s wedding set? I''ve been watching her new reality show on Bravo and it looks like she has a couple of rings stacked. I can''t find a picture of it though
7.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I believe Jennifer Hudson is sporting a massive Neil Lane diamond, anyone know the stats?

picresized_JenniferHudsonring1.jpg

dizzygirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 2:00:10 AM
Author: luvmyhalo
Has anyone seen a pic of Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe''s wedding set? I''ve been watching her new reality show on Bravo and it looks like she has a couple of rings stacked. I can''t find a picture of it though
7.gif

Yes, I''m also looking for a close up of Rachel Zoe'' set. She seems to be wearing quite a few stacked under her e-ring! I love the look!!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Any good Emmy jewellery on show?

sgclavenna

Rough_Rock
I heard Jennifer Hudson''s is a 5 carat Neil Lane. That''s all I know. As for Rachel Zoe... I have her book, and she talks a little about her rings in there. I''ve paid attention to the show and have figured this out- her rings are all Cartier, her engagement ring appears to be emerald cut with baguettes, she wears what appears to be an eternity band with it, looks like baguette diamonds, and then she wears a Cartier trinity ring in white metal (not sure if platinum or white gold) to match her husbands. That''s the scoop, but I don''t have a photo to refer you to.

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 6:07:47 PM
Author: sgclavenna
I heard Jennifer Hudson''s is a 5 carat Neil Lane. That''s all I know. As for Rachel Zoe... I have her book, and she talks a little about her rings in there. I''ve paid attention to the show and have figured this out- her rings are all Cartier, her engagement ring appears to be emerald cut with baguettes, she wears what appears to be an eternity band with it, looks like baguette diamonds, and then she wears a Cartier trinity ring in white metal (not sure if platinum or white gold) to match her husbands. That''s the scoop, but I don''t have a photo to refer you to.
LOVE Rachel''s set. It''s so classic and gorgeous. How''s her book?

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 6:07:47 PM
Author: sgclavenna
Thanks sgclavenna for the info on Rachel''s set. I''m just in love with it! I''m with js diamond....what do you think of her book?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 2:39:59 PM
Author: Addy
Liv Tyler is divorced? I''ve always loved her ring.
Liv''s ring is very pretty and looks so elegant compared to all these huge rocks. Most of them are gorgeous but look VERY uncomfortable.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Mena Suvari...(I think she''s engaged to a dancer)

82777501.jpg

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Jada Pinkett Smith, (I''m not sure if this has been posted before)

81784297.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/26/2008 5:32:34 PM
Author: Lill_The_Thrill

There''s almost too much going on with this ring. I''m sure it''s pretty in real life, but all the bling doesn''t give it much defination.

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
mena suvari''s ring? one word: GAWDY. blecch.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 6:38:38 PM
Author: Addy
Date: 9/26/2008 5:32:34 PM

Author: Lill_The_Thrill

There''s almost too much going on with this ring. I''m sure it''s pretty in real life, but all the bling doesn''t give it much defination.

I agree...It kind of just looks like a big blob on her tiny finger...
33.gif

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
Okay, so I am new at this and I hope this pic is large enough.
Here is a pic of Rachel Zoe. I am trying to find a better one that is a close up of her rings. Maybe though this will give an idea.

RZOE.jpg

sgclavenna

Rough_Rock
I really like Rachel Zoe''s book. Some very good advice. Plus I am a huge fan of Jen Garner, and Rachel styles her, so it provided a lot of really good info.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I think that Rachel Zoe frequently looks tacky. 40somethings shouldn''t dress like the 20something starlets that they style. I just think there is something skanky about that - I still always look to Jackie O for a sense of style - she was always classy, and always age-appropriate.

I am going through an issue with one of my girlfriends now - we are in our early 30s, and both wear a 6-8, so most things look good on us still, but she insists on dressing like a 19-year-old. Thong or bra-straps always showing, buys clothes too small because she likes in when they''re skintight, shows plunging cleavage WITH miniskirts, etc. my husband has mentioned to me in confidence a couple of times that he''s so glad that I dress with class, because at her age, it looks like she''s trying too hard and desperate. I dunno, but Rachel Zoe has that same look to me ...

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 11:18:36 AM
Author: vespergirl
I think that Rachel Zoe frequently looks tacky. 40somethings shouldn''t dress like the 20something starlets that they style. I just think there is something skanky about that - I still always look to Jackie O for a sense of style - she was always classy, and always age-appropriate.

I am going through an issue with one of my girlfriends now - we are in our early 30s, and both wear a 6-8, so most things look good on us still, but she insists on dressing like a 19-year-old. Thong or bra-straps always showing, buys clothes too small because she likes in when they''re skintight, shows plunging cleavage WITH miniskirts, etc. my husband has mentioned to me in confidence a couple of times that he''s so glad that I dress with class, because at her age, it looks like she''s trying too hard and desperate. I dunno, but Rachel Zoe has that same look to me ...
I can see what you''re saying. Also, Rachel Zoe is 37 and looks bad for her age so that''s part of it too. I don''t think her clothes are too tight or revealing in any way, however. I think she desperately needs a new hairdo and if she wore tailored clothes instead of the Mary Kate Olsen look, she would like a million times better.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock

I just threw up in my mouth a bit. I take it she''s single?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mena''s is tooooo busy for me. I am sure it is a nice ring and all, but it is a lot going on.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 6:14:51 PM
Author: diamondfan
Mena's is tooooo busy for me. I am sure it is a nice ring and all, but it is a lot going on.
It would've been stunning if she had just skipped the two sidestones imo...

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I happened to find Danica Patrick''s ring online so I thought I''d post it. I''m not sure what it is... thought I heard it was an emerald cut. Looks like maybe there''s a halo around it.

danica-2.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Another pic...

danica-3.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2008 5:56:24 PM
Author: sna77

I just threw up in my mouth a bit. I take it she''s single?
Nope, married, and her husband encourages the bimbo look! She''s blond with an hourgalss figure, so he loves it when she shows off her cleavage, to the point that she''s always falling out of her bra. I also have an hourglass figure, but my husband prefers it if I leave something to the imagination when we''re out in public - he always thinks I look more elegant than her.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 1:39:19 PM

Nope, married, and her husband encourages the bimbo look! She's blond with an hourgalss figure, so he loves it when she shows off her cleavage, to the point that she's always falling out of her bra. I also have an hourglass figure, but my husband prefers it if I leave something to the imagination when we're out in public - he always thinks I look more elegant than her.

thats beyond a bimbo look.. thats a trashy look... oyyy. The whole thong hanging out of the pants is never a good look... yuk... Sounds like you're doing things right...
emwink.gif
Weight is kinda irrelevant... You can dress classy, el;egant or trashy no matter your figure...

JCarla

Rough_Rock
This is a picture of Jenna Dewan''s ering, Channing Tatum''s Fiancee, from the movie Step Up. Can anyone find a better picture?

channing_tatum.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Another of Beyonce''s, look how big it is
6.gif

beyonce2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results