clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Musey- Thanks for the clarification! That magazine almost always gets it wrong
7.gif

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Anyone get any pics of Shanye''s e-ring from the Bachelor? All I know is that it''s a Tacori 3 stone something like the 2.84 Karat range. Thanks!

Sabina

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 10:22:05 AM
Author: vespergirl
Just wanted to let you girls know about a possible ''celebrity'' sighting coming up this weekend - Jenna Bush''s new husband, Henry Hager is scheduled to graduate from UVA''s Darden business school this weekend with my husband, in the same ceremony. They also have several social events planned for the MBA recipients and their spouses that we''ll be attending. So, I don''t know if they will still be on their honeymoon, but there''s a small chance I''ll get to see Jenna Bush over the weekend at their graduation. That is, if she isn''t totally surrounded by secret service ;-) I don''t really care about meeting her, but it would be cool to see her ring up close - I know it''s an heirloom, so I wonder if it''s an OEC. I''ll take a pic if I can! ;-)
I read that it was his great grandmother''s diamond reset with the sapphires.... I was wondering what the carat amount was.... it''s a pretty ring, I wonder if she assisted in the designing or if he did it on his own..... anyrate I would like to see more pics of it, with the wedding band!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I read that her sister Barbara is an up and coming designer and she helped him redesign it. She is more low key. She nixed a White House wedding and wanted some more down to earth. Good for her.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Everytime I see that ering of Beth Ostrosky, and I think about how she has to do ''unmentionables'' with Howard Stern, I think she should have any diamond ring she wants!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am amazed he proposed. After he left his wife I thought he swore he would never marry again, and he may not still! Giving her a ring and saying wants to is different than doing it.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 2:25:43 PM
Author: julesbeth
HHmmm this looks familiar... I think they added too many zero''s, cause this black diamond engagement ring at 2.65 carats is $1908.00

Ooh, ladies here''s some more info on the Carmen Electra black diamond. From Perezhilton.com. And here''s the link to the ring jules posted: http://www.mysolitaire.com/Jewelry/JewelryDetails/Template4.aspx?refid=Search&Item_ID=5011

"It seems that things might be going sour for Carmen Electra and her "fiance" Rob Patterson, guitarist for Korn.

Just three weeks ago, everyone was talking about the huge black diamond Carmen had on her engagement ring finger.

The ring was given to her during her 36th birthday.

Rob proposed to Carmen just last month, but sources are saying they might not make it down the aisle.

We don''t think Carmen was too happy to learn that her new engagement ring cost less than $2k, which Patterson purchased online on Mysolitaire.com.

An insider tells Life & Style, "She seems really embarrassed. I think the ring is a real deal breaker. She thought she''d be getting this giant rock. Instead, Rob bought it online for a bargain price!"

Well, this does kind of make her seem like she''s just money hungry!

The insider adds, "Rob doesn''t have a lot of money coming in and he''s been driving around in Carmen''s car while she''s working. He''s a total freeloader. Carmen''s starting to realize that Rob may not be able to hold up his end of the bargain."

Interesting….

So will they stay together or not?

The insider adds that "they aren''t breaking up tomorrow. She''s shooting the movie Goodie Two Shoes in Louisiana and has lots of appearances lined up, so she and Rob won''t be together that much. The less time they spend together, the longer the relationship will drag on, but it won''t last. She''ll come to her senses."

Let''s count this relationship as ovah.

Maybe it''s time for Korn to put out a new album and Rob to make some more money???"

How would you feel if you were in Carmen''s shoes?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2008 1:24:54 PM
Author: Ice Princess Cristy

Date: 5/14/2008 10:22:05 AM
Author: vespergirl
Just wanted to let you girls know about a possible ''celebrity'' sighting coming up this weekend - Jenna Bush''s new husband, Henry Hager is scheduled to graduate from UVA''s Darden business school this weekend with my husband, in the same ceremony. They also have several social events planned for the MBA recipients and their spouses that we''ll be attending. So, I don''t know if they will still be on their honeymoon, but there''s a small chance I''ll get to see Jenna Bush over the weekend at their graduation. That is, if she isn''t totally surrounded by secret service ;-) I don''t really care about meeting her, but it would be cool to see her ring up close - I know it''s an heirloom, so I wonder if it''s an OEC. I''ll take a pic if I can! ;-)
I read that it was his great grandmother''s diamond reset with the sapphires.... I was wondering what the carat amount was.... it''s a pretty ring, I wonder if she assisted in the designing or if he did it on his own..... anyrate I would like to see more pics of it, with the wedding band!
Jenna Bush was at my husband''s graduation this weekend, but I didn''t get to see her ring. I did hear that Henry Hager designed it with her sister, Barbara & her mom, Laura. To me the stone looks about 1.5 - 2 cts. I wish I could have seen it up close!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sucks about Carmen and Rob. I think it''s horrible how size focused all the celebrities have become. If there wasn''t so much pressure for size and money on an engagement ring maybe he would have felt comfortable discussing his finances with her and coming up with something they both liked. $2K is not an unreasonable or small amount of money to spend. It may not be a lot for Hollywood but it''s still money. And you can''t place a price on love and all that.

This story manages to make Rob seem cheap and Carmen seem like a gold digger at the same time. You''d think engaged couples might just speak about money and expectation some times.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Well, Carmen must have known what sort of money he was making at the time, and that black diamonds are just not that expensive. If she really splits up with him because of the ring, that just says an awful lot about her, doesn''t it?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 5:06:36 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Well, Carmen must have known what sort of money he was making at the time, and that black diamonds are just not that expensive. If she really splits up with him because of the ring, that just says an awful lot about her, doesn''t it?
C''mon. That''s really one ugly ring. I wouldn''t want it.

That being said . . . were talking celebrities here! Hello? She''s been down this road twice before. She didn''t ''love'' any of them. Not really.

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Another one of Ashlee Simpson

slide937.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 5:44:48 PM
Author: HollyS
Date: 5/19/2008 5:06:36 PM

Author: MonkeyPie

C''mon. That''s really one ugly ring. I wouldn''t want it.

That being said . . . were talking celebrities here! Hello? She''s been down this road twice before. She didn''t ''love'' any of them. Not really.

HAH good point. Has it really only been twice? I thought more
20.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ashlee got married this weekend and is supposedly pregnant, hence the quick wedding one month after announcing engagement.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo, I have to be honest, I don''t think Carmen''s ring is ugly. I actually kind of like the black stone (whether it be a diamond or something else).... I also think the setting is pretty. To me she is kind of out there so I think the black diamond suites her. I was really sad to hear she was complaining about the cost.....oh well just my opinion
26.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2008 8:22:07 AM
Author: sabinameister
Anyone get any pics of Shanye''s e-ring from the Bachelor? All I know is that it''s a Tacori 3 stone something like the 2.84 Karat range. Thanks!

Sabina
Yes, I was wondering if I should post it last week, but here it is (kinda blurry.)

It is said to be a $60,000, 2.85 carat Tacori platinum and diamond eternity ring with a round-cut center stone and channel set diamonds.

shaynesTacoriRing.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It seemed like a genuine proposal, it was quite sweet (and of course made me cry) They are still together and say they have not set a wedding date as they want to wait a while yet. We will have to wait and see if it will work out for them.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 3:51:11 AM
Author: CareBear

Date: 5/13/2008 8:05:12 PM
Author: Roxxie
Nicolette Sheridan
Size: Approximately 5 carats
Estimated value: $150,000
Nicolette wears her ering on desperate housewives all the time even though her character isn''t engaged or married. I''m always waiting for Edie to lift her hands.
9.gif
Last season her character purchased the ring with Carlos'' money, as a gift for herself

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2008 11:42:13 PM
Author: diamondfan
I think I read that her sister Barbara is an up and coming designer and she helped him redesign it. She is more low key. She nixed a White House wedding and wanted some more down to earth. Good for her.
Hi All!

I just found these pictures and i wasn''t sure if they had been posted before, but they are of Jenna Bush''s Ering and i think the pics actually came from part of the NSC website. I apologize in advance if they have been posted before - i didn''t see them, but wasn''t sure. Very Pretty!

here''s the link for more information (i think you have to scroll down the page).

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://xaa.xanga.com/435c3b6256433167347404/b126663723.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/Blog/&h=533&w=800&sz=42&hl=en&start=25&sig2=v0PbItCXf45dIe3Pe_cK3A&um=1&tbnid=k6nB2D44PyFSaM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=143&ei=xiczSN3uHqbaeo_j_NcB&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcushion%2Bcut%2Bsapphire%2Bwith%2Bhalf%2Bmoon%2Bsidestones%26start%3D20%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4ADBR_enUS242US243%26sa%3DN

jennabushring4.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another from the back - Jenna Bush Ering - so pretty!

jennabushring31.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And on her...

jenna-bush-engagement-ring.jpg

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
I really like Ashlee''s and Beth''s ring. Carmen''s ring is so not my taste.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Nice find Violet! I didn''t know it had pave diamonds on the backside.
30.gif

golden

Shiny_Rock
I really like Ashlee Simpson''s ring, as well as Jessica Alba''s, they are so similar.
My favorite is Angie Harom, I have seen a few pictures on here of hers, but not great pictures, does anyone have any really great pictures?

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
The little side view of Shayne''s ring is a completely different setting than her actual one. In fact, it''s the same one as mine!
2.gif
And it also seems that there is no center diamond in that setting either.
3.gif
It was just one of the few tacori''s he was looking at on the show. Her actual ring is gorgeous too, don''t get me wrong
2.gif

apigscloset

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have an idea who designed Jessica Alba, Ashlee Simpson & Jeri Ryan''s EC rings?
35.gif

apigscloset

Rough_Rock
I saw Nicolette Sherdian''s EC ring up close while she was lunching in Beverly Hills with Michael Bolton. He was very nice, but she was hiding behind her cell call. Her round brilliant looks like a 4 carat brillant and not 5 carats. To my disappointment, her diamond had no fire at all. It was just BIG. She looked very haggardly. Nicolette looks a lot younger on DHW. Poor thing...so sad b/c Michael looks a lot younger than her.
8.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 9:00:58 PM
Author: lotsofsparkle
The little side view of Shayne''s ring is a completely different setting than her actual one.
You know, I thought that looked a little different.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 11:44:43 PM
Author: apigscloset
I saw Nicolette Sherdian''s EC ring up close while she was lunching in Beverly Hills with Michael Bolton. He was very nice, but she was hiding behind her cell call. Her round brilliant looks like a 4 carat brillant and not 5 carats. To my disappointment, her diamond had no fire at all. It was just BIG. She looked very haggardly. Nicolette looks a lot younger on DHW. Poor thing...so sad b/c Michael looks a lot younger than her.
8.gif
It may look like 4 carats and not 5 because of her finger size

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Hey Apigscloset,
is the picture you use as your logo the 33 carat vera krupp diamond belonging to Liz Taylor?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results