1.gif

scj004.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now..

scj006.JPG

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
WOW I just heard she got engaged this morning and you ladies are all over it. I love her setting, it''s so classy. I''m glad they didn''t go overboard. The rose gold suits her coloring, too.

But boy, are her hands sparkly. Lol she''s been using the "brightening" skin lotion!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I am loving Scarlet''s ring!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i think that it is the perfect ring for her

dont you guys wish celebrities were PS members sometimes?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Great pics Threep! I wonder if it''s an estate piece. It would be cool if it''s an older cut to match the deep rose gold!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 10:05:41 PM
Author: surfgirl
Date: 5/2/2008 10:17:42 AM

Author: mercoledi

The step cut half moons are weird. I agree, it''s all a bit much.

mercoledi, step cut half moons can be fantastic. I''m not sure those are half moons. They almost look like hard edges going round the outer edge, like modified traps or some whack custom cut. It''s Jacob the Jeweler so it''s not like he''s going for elegant, classic half moons...If you ever see a nice pair of stepped moons, you''d like them, trust me! Those? Not so purty.

Interesting. So they''re just not great stones? I love normal(?) half moons and I''m a step cut nut, but those just look so wonky to me. I''ll have to keep my eyes open, thanks!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 7:03:54 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I was thinking while looking at it, ''Now remember, Liz, this is the woman who gets spray tanned with 24ct gold dust. It''s probably not that blingy to her.''

hmmm.gif

rotflmao2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2008 9:27:13 AM
Author: threepwood
I can see rose gold being the next IN thing
Ooh I certainly hope so!!

Great pics, threep, thanks for posting! Those prongs look like maybe flat antique-style prongs? ....if so, maybe this is an OEC?
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
NICE find threepwood! Her rock is HUGE
23.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it. I wonder what kind of a band she''ll wear with it. It looks like it will have a gap, which will be nice.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
*~*I''m loving the pics threepwood!!! Her ring is really pretty...*~*

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Great photos Threepwood!
I love Scarlet's ring! Simple and elegant. The prongs look like the split HW prongs--gorgeous!
mmmm rose gold
30.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charley Sheen is about to get married again. Supposedly, he proposed with a $500,000 ring. Does anybody have pics?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t found a picture yet, but supposedly it is 11 carats:

Charlie surprised Brooke with a a Patek Philippe Calatrava watch from Robert Maron engraved on the back with: B. - Wanna get married? . . . Love - C. Maron has a listing of sold items, this watch might be the one.

As for the engagement ring? A radiant cut, 11-carat, natural yellow diamond set in a platinum ring made by Alon Barak of Beverly Hills. Personally I have doubts about the veracity of this part of the story as I’ve never heard of Alon Barak and Google only heard of him through Smith’s article. And maybe it’s just me, but does this quote sound like the Charlie Sheen you know?

Brooke was amazed. “Once I put the ring on her finger,” says Charlie, “you’ve never seen two happier people in your life.”

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Yay for Scarlett and her rose gold and understated taste! we are RG twins, lol.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Charlie does not have the best marital history going for him!!! She may end up ex wife number 3, but she is optimistic, isn''t she?

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I loved Charlie Sheen when I was a teenager - 80''s eyecandy!!! But lost all respect for him when he was shooting a film over here and ended up in some of the roughest places trying to find drugs and he was caught on camera and people were selling their stories about him being in a skeezy joint in deepest darkest ned-town. Photo''s everywhere. Sad.

Still want to see this ring tho!!
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did see it a while back in People or Us. This engagement is not totally new. I think it happened a few months ago...

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Nick Cannons wedding ring..............sorry its a blurry pic

EC''s maybe?

nick-cannon-wedding-ring-02.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kinda odd for a man. Not liking it on his hand at all!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 8:28:38 AM
Author: lookingood35
It has been reported Beyonce's ring is a 7 carat ring costing $4million Dollars.

I cant wait to see it
emteeth.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I'd like to see it.
3.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Mariah''s e-ring & wedding band.

91927263.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Mariah''s lipgloss is FAB!! She truly looks happy. Then again, with that many carats on your finger..who wouldn''t be? *wink*

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
First of all, I give it 6 months.

Second of all, his ring looks like that pimped out men's wband on Leon's site, doesn't it? Asscher eternity I think it is?

Third of all, what is up with these celebs and their LOOSE ering?!? I dont get it at all. Most of them seem to have these rings that always are twisted around they're fingers. Haven't they heard of sizing a ring? Or is it because most of their rings have boulders in them? I'm confuddled...
33.gif

ETA: I like her wband but seriously, all I can see is massive scrapage going on between that band and that ering. Yikes!
32.gif

Sarah@GOG

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/10/2008 1:59:53 PM
Author: surfgirl
First of all, I give it 6 months.

Second of all, his ring looks like that pimped out men''s wband on Leon''s site, doesn''t it? Asscher eternity I think it is?

Third of all, what is up with these celebs and their LOOSE ering?!? I dont get it at all. Most of them seem to have these rings that always are twisted around they''re fingers. Haven''t they heard of sizing a ring? Or is it because most of their rings have boulders in them? I''m confuddled...
33.gif

ETA: I like her wband but seriously, all I can see is massive scrapage going on between that band and that ering. Yikes!
32.gif
haha i agree! like, what''s up with that? Anyway, i have always been a fan of Mariah. I am glad to see that she is inlove.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
And her nails look nice! Lol.

I think the biggest thing with these celebs having such loose rings, is that the stone is so huge it weighs it down towards their fingertip. I think Scarlet''s ring is the first one I have seen that truly fits right, and it''s probably because it is much more modest by celebrity standards.

Though my ring did that a bit before I got my wedding band...it WAS heavy, but more from metal than stone, hah.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mariah knew him for SIX WEEKS. I can not imagine marrying someone I knew that amount of time. Hopefully she is happy. DO NOT like his ring at all though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results