shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated CADs from WF - wband!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
WOW, just when I thought WF couldn''t get any better, they go and out-do themselves again
36.gif

Joseph has been helping me with my CADs (the ones I posted last week for my channel set wband). They looked great, but I did have a few queries regarding smoothing of the metal etc, and whether we could ''uncover'' some more of the stones.

Well, he has done some updated CADs to try and show me what the final product would look like. The CADs are bulky and square looking, but he smoothed them out and tried to maximise the stones (ie. the least amount of metal possible).

Look what he come up with - sheer perfection!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

honeyCAD#2wbandwowee.jpg

why won''t this work!!!!

honeyCAD#2wbandwoweepleasework.jpg

Sorry everyone! I don''t know what''s wrong. I have emailed admin, hopefully it''s just something stoopid I am doing.
40.gif

Oh noooo!! Sometimes this happens to me... doing all the normal things, but somehow the images don''t show up. It''s probably a blip in the system.

Honey, I can't wait to see the CADs. Did you rename them something original?

Maybe you could try uploading to the gallery?

Yeah, I did name them something orginal, this has never happened before. The only thing that is different, is that I am posting from my work computer, and I have never uploaded pics from here before. It''s probably karma
33.gif

Hope you can post pics soon!

Dying to see!!

Date: 2/9/2009 7:04:43 PM
Author: LaraOnline
Dying to see!!
DITTO!
32.gif

Oh my ...... I am on pins and needles......woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Here goes nothing, I am back at home now, so hopefully this will work, fingers crossed!

ETA - YAY!!!! How many scientists does it take to upload a pic.......................
40.gif

honeycadupdate.jpg

very pretty! Its hard to find anything whiteflash does that I dont like!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! So classic
30.gif

Honey its gonna be a stunner!

And yes, thats what you get for posting while at work, he he
9.gif
2.gif

YES!!! lovely, classic and so versatile - I stack mine with an all sapphire one and alt. sapphire/diamonds, when I''m in the mood. You''ll ALWAYS wear it. ( btw - What''s the width?)

Thats much better than before. Pretty much perfect now!!!
36.gif

Oh WOWOWOWOWOW!!! honey that IS perfect!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Honey, I love it!! It is going to be perfection with your beautiful e-ring!!
30.gif

OMG I thought it was beautiful beforehand but now
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it is AMAZING, that is going to be ultra delicous :D

Thankyou so much ladies - it''s just perfect isn''t it. I can''t wait to see in when it''s done.

For reference, it''s 2mm wide.
1.gif

Lovely! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!

Yay! It''s going to be GORGEOUS! Those little ACA melee are fun!!!

Ooohhh...this is SO pretty and delicate looking! I love it!

WOW! It''s gonna be absolutely gorgeous!!!

wow! even better than before!

Ooh, that is so pretty! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!

k

I am already in love with your ring and can''t wait to see the real thing!! Its beautiful!

Oh my, that is gorgeous.

I would love something like that to go with my yellow gold engagement ring!

Oooh, this one is much better! I can''t wait to see real life pics!

I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP