shape
carat
color
clarity

Update: We found another diamond in less than 24 hrs....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DKinLA

Rough_Rock

The first diamond we looked at (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-torn-im-strongly-considering-returning-this-stone.110775/) confirmed that I am very color and clarity sensitive. After talking with Barry at Excel Diamonds we decided to change the specifications of my search to: D-F Color, VS-1 (Ideal cut was always a given) and carat size was last. I was hoping to find something in the 2.5 ct range.

Well less than 24 hours later ....we have a beautiful 2.49 E VS-1 !! And it has fluorescence which I love. --- Bonus
2.gif

THANK YOU BARRY AND JUDAH !!

Here is a link to the new stone: It scores a 1.1 on the HCA -- take a look and tell me what you think.
http://www.exceldiamonds.com/Loose_Round_Diamond-143/Loose_Round_2.49_Carat_E_Color_VS1_Clarity_diamond-255461.html

I don't even mind the fact that this diamond is 1/2ct smaller. My ring size is a 4.5-5 so the 3ct looked huge (according to my husband).

Now if we could only agree on the setting we want Leon to make.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good to me.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Wow...to everything. I''m a fan of strong blue fluorescence! That''s going to be one amazing ring. The 3ct must have looked GINORMOUS on your tiny fingers..this will look huge too and AMAZING!!

I''m excited for you! Enjoy and I can''t wait to see the finished product
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond looks very nice - good pick!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 6:52:28 AM
Author: Lorelei
The diamond looks very nice - good pick!!

Ditto!

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
Atroop711 - my first stone (2.02 G VVS2) had medium blue fluorescence and I loved it. When I was looking at the 3 ct G SI-1 I did feel a little loss that it didn''t have that blue glow. Now I got it all - YAY. Thank you for your kind words and sharing in my excitement.

Thanks Lorelei & Neatfreak - I appreciate your opinion
1.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Congrats and can''t wait to see how you set it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results