shape
carat
color
clarity

Update - the 1.57 was too good to be true

qui499kyl

Shiny_Rock
It had a Black crystal inclusion. Back to square one ... Blue Nile evaluated it from wherever it came from. It could be seen from the side - I know she would care about this.

I just ordered this one set in a lower set halo. She can't really have high up settings because she works in medicine and I just foresee disaster while taking gloves off and on etc. She loves sparkle. I would prefer a simple setting solitaire but the 1.34 isn't a wow size on its own like the 1.57 or higher would have been.. Yes she's only 4.5 finger size but still, I think the halo is safer. Maybe. I'm still confused.

Can anyone comment on the hearts and arrows in this stone? They're not perfect, it wasn't marketed as H&A just blue Nile signature ideal.

1.34ct RB
VS1, H, medium Fluoro (hoping it boosts the whiteness a little, and honestly I know my gf would be stoked if her ring glowed. She loves that blue color)
GIA triple Ex
HCA 1.4
Depth 61.7%
Width 57%
35.5/40.6 CA/PA
very small culet
7.02x7.06x4.35

_824.png

_825.png

_826.png

_827.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Luck...you should not have a clarity issue with this new stone! Pictures when you get it!

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
It wouldn't really qualify as a H&A stone by the typical standards here. However it should still be a very nice diamond.

qui499kyl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I also found an IF stone, around the same size... considering sending this one back if there are any inclusions noticeable... the other one isnt sig. ideal, but rates well on the HCA at 1.4. Measurements look good to me too.

It's a 1.31 RB IF G color
Depth: 62%
Table 57%
CA 35.5 PA 40.6
gia triple ex
med to slightly thick girdle, faceted 3.5%
7.01 x 6.96 x 4.33 mm

It's really not much smaller than the 1.34ct, and this is a better stone IMO, but what do you guys think? Good CA/PA? Better than the 1.34?

Would you return the 1.34 and get this stone instead?

Thanks in advance!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results