shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on SI-1, J Stone..................

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello Everyone,
A decision has been made. **Breathing sigh of relief** My sister-in-law, agreed to get the SI-1, J stone. I had actually printed out the thread I had previously started & all the positive comments & pictures convinced her that the J was the way to go. I had contacted a few vendors here regarding their goods, & some had sold their stock on their websites or some were too expensive. If someone wants a nice .86 J stone, Jim of Dirt Cheap has one.
21.gif
In the end, Jan came through with yet another killer rock.

Here are its specs:
SI-1, J, .80, ideal AGS H&A
5.97x5.99x3.67
Table: 57
Depth: 61.4
Crown: 34.7
Crown Height: 14.9
Pavillion: 40.9
Pavillion %: 43
Culet: 0.5
Fluor: Negligable
Girdle: 1.0-1.7

Isee2: 9.2.. I cant recall the exact breakdown at this moment, sorry.
BScope: 1st bar...borders H-3, VH-1
2nd bar...VH-2
3rd bar...VH-3
More important than the above, Jan''s eyeballs have yet to disappoint me & she said this was a nice bright, white stone. I believe her. Afterall, I can send it back right? LOL LOL

I''m currently at work so I have no pics to submit. If I have a chance tomorrow I will. :) Unless Jan or Brad your reading this & can shrink the BScope & Isee2 enough to post it.
sad.gif
I am not so computer literate.
rolleyes.gif

Ok guys, I suppose I should make sure my patient is ok. hahaha
Oh, my sister-in-law ordered the AJaffe ring that disappeared off my other thread. Again, I''ll have to attach it here tomorrow @ some point (or try anyway).

See ya,
Judy
:)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did forget to add, I would have prefered a moderate amount of fluor. on this stone, but Jan assured me its white enough so we'll go with it. Ideally, I would have chosen one with it. Hmmmm, I guess I learned something after all this time here.
appl.gif

Judy

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on all your hard work. I'm sure your future SIL will be very happy with it because Jan has good eyes.
9.gif
Do post pictures when you have the chance. It sounds lovely!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay you must feel good Judy...having helped her choose a great stone. Can't wait to see pictures. You can send the pictures to me if they need resizing and I will post. I think you still have my email addy
1.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, Here's the BScope... I was a bit off on the sequence of the bars, but still, I think it did well. :)

Judy

80 SI1 J b-scope.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's the ISee2. Pretty decent I think.
1.gif

Judy

80SI1J isee2.jpg

in_need_of_help

Shiny_Rock
How where did you get the results from the Bscope and Isee2?

Thanks

magna2

Shiny_Rock
From the BScope and Isee2 results, it looks like a great performer. Your sister-in-law is lucky to have someone like you help her out.

rodent.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi There,
I got this stone from Jan & Brad of Diamond Brokers of Florida. They do BScopes & Isee2 analysis on their stones as part of their standard customer service.
appl.gif

Judy

curiouscanuck

Rough_Rock
Hi Judy!
wavey.gif

WOW!! Those reports look AMAZING! I'm sure the diamond will really sparkle!
naughty.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Looks very pretty, Judy. Be sure to post pics of the ring when it's finished!
1.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Guys for all those encouraging words. Its been very stressful trying to help her cause my neck is on the line. haha But seriously, some of us make some pretty good money & $3200 (ring & diamond price) isnt that much, but I know that to her bf, thats a lot of money. He actually went up $1500 on his budget cause what he/she wanted wasnt going to happen with what they originally told me. I respected that he trusted me to help him. OMG! I could NEVER be a financial advisor, I'd be in a rubber room. LOL

I'm much more comfortable now with the J. I just keep thinking that if she liked the yellow asphault (worse than frozen spit & so many black spots!), at People's then she's gonna love this ring. Like I said, for me as my own diamond, no way. I'm a G kinda girl. haha

I'm waiting for some nice H&A shots from Brad. So once I get those I'll email them to you Mara & perhaps you can post them? I'm surprised the ISee2 & Bscope pics went through, they're so big!

I'm waiting on pins & needles! haha The best part, is that I'm the one that will be picking it up.
love.gif
I'm gonna see it 1st.
appl.gif

Judy

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WTG!!!
16.gif

That is a very nice sized diamond! Most people will think she's got a 1 carat rock on her finger!
love.gif
And the sparkle will blind them!
10.gif

Even though you are a G color gal, I believe you will most definitely be quite surprised and pleased with this J!
2.gif

This is one lucky couple to have had you help them in their diamond quest. Can't wait to see the pics. You know how we all luv eye candy here!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results