shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on my horrible, awful, no good, very bad summer

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
You can read the original thread here- [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-having-a-small-pity-party.223474/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-having-a-small-pity-party.223474/[/URL]

Well, on Saturday (8/13/16), my father passed away in his sleep. Just 2 days after the anniversary of my mother's death. So now I'm planning my second funeral for a parent within a year of each other at age 32.

Further, one of my sisters is being awful to everybody.

It's so much to deal with :nono:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Random Thought. My condolences to you on losing your father. You are dealing with so many unfortunate challenges in your life right now and there's nothing fair about any of it. Just try to keep breathing, and I'm sending you lots of dust and hugs as you navigate through the next few difficult days (((hugs))).

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Peace be with you, Random Thought.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no - I'm so very sorry, RT. Just know that you are strong enough to get through the next week or two. For the rest, well, kmarla said it better than I could.

Here's what I can add. It may take months, or more... but there will come a day when you wake and the first thing you notice is the weather, or the birds singing, or that you're looking forward to something planned for that day... and not the emptiness left by the loss of your mother and father. Until that day comes, I hope friends and family will be there when you need them to comfort you, listen to you, and just be with you.

(hugs!)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random thought, I am so sorry for your loss. Words don't mean much. My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
I am so truly sorry your father has passed away. I'll be praying for peace and strength for you and your family. Hang in there!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RT, sorry to hear the news..Big HUGS!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random Thought, I am so sorry about your dad and for all you have been going through. Losing both parents within a year is terrible and I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. (((HUGS))) and I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RT this is awful. My heart breaks for you. Sending lots of love from across the seas x

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for you loss.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
RT, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing both of your parents so close together. It must feel overwhelming and terribly unfair. Sending hugs and peace to you...

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your losses. What a terrible rotten summer, or two terrible rotten summers really....I do feel your pain having lost my folks 6 weeks apart. It takes time. Give yourself that time. Concentrate on healing. ((Hugs))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. Losing one parent is so hard, losing two so close together is devastating. Hugs.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss and that your sis is not being her best. Hugs to you.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words that will help ease the pain you are feeling. It's difficult losing two loved ones so close together, especially parents. Please remember that eventually the initial grief and sadness will dissipate and your memories will be of happier times. Tears of sadness will be replaced with tears of joy when you think of them. Hugs across the miles to you.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please accept my most sincere condolences.. I am so sorry.. what hard times you have had this year.. sending you loving vibes a huge hug.. and kick in the butt to sister...

(((( random_thought))))) peace to your soul.. remember your dad and mom have moved onto the next place, plane, being.. not sure.. but I would bet they are very very proud of you... remember to take care of you.

Peace.

random_thought|1471658016|4067897 said:
You can read the original thread here- [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-having-a-small-pity-party.223474/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/just-having-a-small-pity-party.223474/[/URL]

Well, on Saturday (8/13/16), my father passed away in his sleep. Just 2 days after the anniversary of my mother's death. So now I'm planning my second funeral for a parent within a year of each other at age 32.

Further, one of my sisters is being awful to everybody.

It's so much to deal with :nono:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rt, I am so very sorry to hear about your Dad's passing.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear about your father. You have had a terribly bad year no doubt. I hope you can find some peace. Hugs

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm really sorry to hear about both your parents, especially within such a short time frame. Losing a parent is such a profound, sad, emotionally upheaving occasion. I pray you (and your sister) find peace in the coming days.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Big hug!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. It is awful to lose a parent but to lose both so close together has to be terrible. I hope you find some peace in knowing your parents are together and not suffering. I'm also sorry to hear about your sister. It seems in times where everybody should be helping each other there is always one family member that makes everything more difficult. Hugs Random Thoughts. Please take good care of yourself.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random thought,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your Dad.

Sometimes it seems as though life dishes out one thing after the next, and we wonder what will be the next tragedy, and when and if it will ever stop.

It wouldn't be surprising if you're feeling numb, drained and beat up. You're human. You've been through, and continue to go through so much.

Please know that things will get better.

You have the inner strength to get through this. Draw on the strength of your loved ones who have passed to keep putting one foot in front of the next.

There can be so many things going on at the same time that the expression 'Take one thing at a time' can be almost infuriating. But try to take deep breaths, spend an extra few minutes in solitude in the shower, and postpone or cancel anything that can be delayed.

I'm sorry about your sister's behaviour. It seems as though serious illness or death brings out a variety of reactions in people; some truly confusing, hurtful and illogical responses appear at a time when we really need kindness and understanding.

Stay strong but remember you're human.

I hope it helps in some way knowing that myself and others truly care and understand.

Sending you prayers and thoughts for strength and comfort.

Hugs

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
december-fire|1471727015|4068171 said:
Random thought,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your Dad.

Sometimes it seems as though life dishes out one thing after the next, and we wonder what will be the next tragedy, and when and if it will ever stop.

It wouldn't be surprising if you're feeling numb, drained and beat up. You're human. You've been through, and continue to go through so much.

Please know that things will get better.

You have the inner strength to get through this. Draw on the strength of your loved ones who have passed to keep putting one foot in front of the next.

There can be so many things going on at the same time that the expression 'Take one thing at a time' can be almost infuriating. But try to take deep breaths, spend an extra few minutes in solitude in the shower, and postpone or cancel anything that can be delayed.

I'm sorry about your sister's behaviour. It seems as though serious illness or death brings out a variety of reactions in people; some truly confusing, hurtful and illogical responses appear at a time when we really need kindness and understanding.

Stay strong but remember you're human.

I hope it helps in some way knowing that myself and others truly care and understand.

Sending you prayers and thoughts for strength and comfort.

Hugs

Thank you all so much for such sweet words. I knew posting on here would help me feel better but especially this post from DF really put things in place for me and came at a much needed time. Much love PS family.

Q

Queenie60

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace. (((hugs)))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry for your loss RT.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss and for all of the issues you've been experiencing. I sincerely hope that things start to improve for you and your family!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, so heartbreaking! My biggest hugs to you! Praying for strength and comfort.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry. This has got to be so harrowing for you. Big hugs.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss RT. (((Hugs)))

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
RandomT, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My sincere condolences. You've been through a lot recently and it probably all feels overwhelming. I hope you can take some time just for yourself, to begin to recover.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results