shape
carat
color
clarity

upcoming e ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow oh wow, that is going to be one amazing ring...

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, that''s one gorgeous asscher! I really like your setting too. Can''t wait to see it finished.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is going to be amazing.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW it''s going to be fantastic!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
OOHH! I can''t wait for the final product!
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh no, my computer isn''t getting the pictures for some reason... and after all of the raves
39.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OMG!! That ring is going to be goregous!!! I can''t wait to see it!!!!
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
WHOA! That''s a beautiful asscher....can''t wait to see the finished product!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...that is going to be gorgeous! The stone is fantastic! Can''t wait to see it when it is finished, be sure to post LOTS of pictures!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh Holy Goodness!!! Stunning. Absolutely stunning. DROOOOOOL!!!!
18.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, it''s beautiful - totally gorgeous!

emeraldgreen

Rough_Rock
looks to me like the head might be a little off in the upper righthand pic. any thoughts would be appreciated. also, do you guys think the prongs could be "shaved" down a bit?

ring pics.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think the ring is perfect!! It looks great with pave''!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Now that I look at the pic more, the head does look a little off center in the upper right hand pic... it mught just be the position of the ring too. Have you spoken to WF about it???

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning! I love the setting and the asscher is beautiful!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
EG, I was just about to post pictures here (got your e-mail!) and I see that you were able to do it!

It looks AMAZING
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Beautiful!! I can''t tell if the head is slightly off-center or if it''s just the angle of the ring in that picture? But I see what you mean.

I think the ring is really lovely, but if it were me I probably would want the prongs shaved down a bit, but it is perfectly gorgeous as is too.....just a preference thing!

WELL-DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful. I think it is perfect just the way it is.
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!!

I see what you''re saying about the head looking a bit off, but it''s hard to tell if the ring just isn''t sitting in a parallel plane, or if the head is really off. I would ask them to take a look at the ring for you before they ship it.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s absolutely gorgeous, and perfect the way it is. I can see what you''re talking about in that upper right pic, but I think that may just be the angle of the photo.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that it looks more like the angle of the photo, but can''t know for sure.

I just LOVE the ring. I really love how substantial it looks...major BLING but beautiful proportions!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks fantastic! I cant imagine anyone not loving it, she is one lucky girl. I love the pave around the basket! Just perfect!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I see what you''re talking about. It looks as if the ring is leaning ever so slightly to the left. Don''t look at the top, look at the pave stones. The bottom stones should be directly level with each other. They are not. Left side is lower, ie. ring is leaning slightly in the pic. Head is probably fine. Now we interrupt this regularly scheduled tech discussion for more important things.

GOOD HEAVENS!! OMG!!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!
30.gif

Okay. You can go back to obsessing about the pics and whether or not the head is off.
31.gif

shay

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!

I think the ring looks off because the ring is not straight and centered in the pic, that''s all. Ask WF to retake that pic and for them to personally reinspect the ring before it ships, just in case.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think it is set properly, but that the prong on the upper right hand corner is a bit larger and is cuasing it to look a litle off in the photos. I hope the little lines help.

possibleprong.JPG

emeraldgreen

Rough_Rock
i talked to bob @ wf. it was just an angle in the pic....so that is good. going to leave the prongs alone. hard to see in the pic, but i think they are pretty snug. i also think the dia is set fine...another pic angling deal. i'll take a closer look when i have it in hand.

thanks you all for your comments & input. this forum has been great. i would have been wandering around aimlessly getting sold a bag of goods w/o it. basically was able to go up 1/4 carat, get a better quality diamond according to the numbers and patterns, and be much more comfortable w/ my decision. it will be very weird getting my paws on this thing....finally.

hand pics will follow whenever i get around to proposing.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Yay!!! I''m glad that it was just an angle problem!! I can''t wait for the hand pics!! Good luck!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one gorgeous ring!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results