shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
I am 100% new to this site and my boyfriend and I have started to look for engagement rings, and well i am not satisfied with them, yes they are all beautiful, but i am looking for something totally unique to fit my/our personality. I really like the look of tension set rings, but my eyes are buggin out from all of yours.. just spectacular rings!
I was wondering if you had any suggestions on where we could go maybe take a look on websites or where we can get ideas. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi and welcome
35.gif

I would suggest going to the vendors list on the homepage. most have links to their websites. you can also scroll through the eyecandy folder. if something catches your eye and you can''t find who makes it, you can always post a pic and the folks here will help you find it.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Thank you soo much.. there is soo so much out there... my head seems to be spinning a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results