shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique ring dish/ring box?

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking for a box/tray this week in preparation for my ring that I will not wear whilst woodworking or gardening!
I am sure I read somewhere that jewellery should be placed on a softer material rather than metal or ceramic? Is that correct?

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for linking these!! I've looked on Etsy but not on Ebay...I should take a closer look. The green Garrard one is lovely!! I've checked on Eragem as well but their very cute bookish never seem to be on sale unfortunately...

This one may fit the bill too https://etsy.me/3360dch

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking for a box/tray this week in preparation for my ring that I will not wear whilst woodworking or gardening!
I am sure I read somewhere that jewellery should be placed on a softer material rather than metal or ceramic? Is that correct?

If you are just putting them down for a short while a ring dish of ceramic or metal is fine - providing they don’t move around much and won’t be scraping against each other. But you are right proper storage should be softer, suede, satin, velvet etc.

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
If you are just putting them down for a short while a ring dish of ceramic or metal is fine - providing they don’t move around much and won’t be scraping against each other. But you are right proper storage should be softer, suede, satin, velvet etc.

Thats good to know as I wasn’t having much luck finding something suitable that was small. I would only be placing my ring in there for a few hours at a time, but want to get into a good habit from the offset!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I have read that too

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Phew
im off the hook

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
I love the little vintage book/boxes! I've got to hunt one down.

I have a little round jewelry case from Tiffany where I put my rings overnight or anytime when they're off my finger for more than a few seconds. It zips closed which is important as I have very mischievous cats, so even if a cat knocked the little box off my nightstand, no harm done.

Pre COVID, I travelled a lot on business & found this really convenient for travel, too.

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
See my profile, should be many options on internet~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results