shape
carat
color
clarity

Union Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bfready

Rough_Rock
What has anyone''s experience been with UnionDiamond.com?

analyticangel

Rough_Rock
I have had a very postive experience from Union Diamond We purchased a 1.51 H VS2 GIA Laser inscribed excellent cut and we are very happy with it. It was an inhouse not virtual diamond

They were very open with settings. I did not like the standard settings they had . They sent me dozens of pics of possible custom settings and even offered to let me buy my own setting somewhere else and they set and sized it for free.

I was set on a platnium kite stone ring from www.judithconway.com and they set my stone after i bought the setting from another on line vendor

here http://www.forbes.com/bow/b2c/review.jhtml?id=7247 is a review but also put Union Diamond as search in this forum and read what other customers say

Can't say enough positive about Leah . I l like that they have a 30 day return policy
The only two down sides I would say are;

1) they dont have an upgrade policy
2) you dont get the same Sarin and Idealscope pics before you buy

What is it you are considering buying ....

bfready

Rough_Rock
I''m planning to buy something in the range of .75 G VS1 with a high cut quality. I have been shopping with Whiteflash, but I''m not in a huge hurry, so I wanted to find out the reputation of other vendors to compare.

LuciferSam

Rough_Rock
I just bought a ring from them... GIA 1.71 G color SI1... It was one they labeled one of their Select Ideal stones with an Excellent cut rating from GIA - it also met the anglular and % criteria for Ideal cut.

I had a great experience - I love the stone, there''s a picture of it in the "show me the ring" forum

:)

Brilliant_Rock
More than one of us has had trouble with their definition of ''eye clean'', so make sure you are very clear on agreeing on that. I did have to return a stone that appraised drastically less (thousands and thousands) than what we paid, but they were very good about taking it back.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The good news - I read in trade press they just sold a $250,000 stone unseen off the web - so someone trusts them :)

The bad news - some of them are Aussies
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results