Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Unheated Burma sapphire set in Sebastien Barier Octagon

Wow, stunning!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Simply everything about it is stunning! But then I would expect nothing less from you, lol.!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! The color of that stone is just fabulous! Your whole blue sapphire collection is to die for! :love:

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Hubba hubba!! Forget the smelling salts, pass me a cigarette, lol!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock

Such a beautiful setting to showcase your exceptional stone

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock

Spectacular stone, perfect setting! I am green with envy! Enjoy!

Phanie

Shiny_Rock

Can someone bring me the smelling salts?
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
Congratulations.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

This ring is absolutely perfection, and the color in that stone is TDF!!!!!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

everything about this is so perfect i hardly know what to comment on, the flawless color? the exceptional halo? the utterly amazing finger presence? all perfection.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you everyone. I am overwhelmed by all your nice and generous comments. I am glad my new ring has PSers' approval as your standards are high. The sapphire is very special and I stressed myself out trying to select the perfect mounting to showcase the stone. I am glad it turned out well.
asscher_girl: Glad you like my SB ring. Yours is still the best one in his collection, but the octagon does work well with a round stone. We definitely should have a joint photo shoot on our next GTG. Marcus was very nice to work with. I had several requests to modify the setting and he was able to convey my wishes to Sebastien Barier. He even delivered the finished ring to me to save me a trip to SF.
apacherose: I am very interested in seeing your SB octagon ring. Please post when you have it. I asked for some small changes - smaller metal bars dividing the sections of the halo, more rounded corners and higher polish.

Acinom: Thanks for your compliments. Your blue sapphire is pretty amazing too. It looks much bigger than mine. My stone is deep, so it faces up small for its weight. I will try to photograph my rings together later since I do not have all of them with me.

TL: You are so funny! Where did you find the picture of the fainting lady?

This ring is perfect to go with my sapphire pendant necklace and earrings. I bought the necklace at a local antique show years ago. The necklace can be made shorter. The piece that comes off can be worn as a bracelet. The dealer who sold it to me was a refugee from Eastern Europe. She said it was part of her own collection. I bought the earrings from 66 Mint at the party they gave asscher_girl last November. It is new vintage reproduction made in Thailand. The sapphires are heat only from Sri Lanka. I had to attend a wedding recently and I bought a royal blue lace gown to go with this set. Unfortunately, the ring was not ready in time.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock

Blue lace dress to go with the sapphire jewelry.

blue_lace_dress.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

It's just gorgeous AN!!!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am always anxiously excited when I see a post from you here, because you undoubtedly have the most envious collection here! I will have to say that this piece is magnificent in every way. Blue sapphire is my favorite gemstone and that setting is one of my all time favorites as well! I can't tell you how much I love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(And the companion pieces and the dress are spectacular!!!)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww, thanks for liking my blue sapphire. Means a lot to me coming from you. You have such a great taste and an amazing collection.
Your stone actually looks huge to me. It makes quite an impact.
My stone has a slightly bigger carat weight but faces up relatively small too... Compared to a diamond of the same carat weight: 10,06 x 9,24 x 6,88 mm at 5.54 ct.

I am looking forward to see your group photo!!
The dress is quite amazing as well by the way and it matches your sapphire collection perfectly.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1420559305|3812532 said:
I am always anxiously excited when I see a post from you here, because you undoubtedly have the most envious collection here! I will have to say that this piece is magnificent in every way. Blue sapphire is my favorite gemstone and that setting is one of my all time favorites as well! I can't tell you how much I love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(And the companion pieces and the dress are spectacular!!!)

I hate it when I see an error after the edit box is gone. That should be "enviable".

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous! What a beautiful ring and what a stunning and vibrant sapphire :)

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you Freke Child, Diamondseeker 2006 and Crystal24K for your compliments. Acinom, my blue sapphire is 9 mm. It looks much smaller than my 4-carat radiant diamond. Here are group shots you requested.

rings1s.jpg

rings2s.jpg

rings3s.jpg

rings4s.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm speechless. Perfection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Art Nouveau|1420585047|3812679 said:
Thank you Freke Child, Diamondseeker 2006 and Crystal24K for your compliments. Acinom, my blue sapphire is 9 mm. It looks much smaller than my 4-carat radiant diamond. Here are group shots you requested.

What a lovely collection! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So very beautiful!! Congratulations!

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock

That is truly one of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry I have *ever* seen. Absolutely swoon-inducing! The sapphire is the loveliest color of blue (I could get lost staring into it) and the setting complements it perfectly.

I adore your necklace and earrings too.

Congratulations and wear it in good health!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AN - your new ring is just stunning - a standout even in your marvelous collection! Wear it in good health!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

PattyCo|1420494399|3812226 said:
Hubba hubba!! Forget the smelling salts, pass me a cigarette, lol!

Right? :naughty: lol.

ArtNouveau- I love your modifications- that was a great suggestion to make the bars thinner-I love your ring- the details and halo are stunning, and your sapphire was large enough to allow for the 'three' diamond sections; the modifications really made for a more seamless and delicate halo. The workmanship is stunning- yummy. And, ohmegoodness- the blue, blue, glowy, velvety blue- TDF. I had asked/hoped that, like yours, my ring would have the 'three diamond' octagonal sections, rather than the two, but the proportions didn't really allow for that with my size diamond-that being said, I actually love how it came out and am relieved and happy- I will eventually post my ring- I'll get it any day but I am so fortunate as to have family here from overseas so it may be a while before I have time to play around with the camera. There are a couple of pics on the Jewels by Grace facebook page.

I was surprised to read you acquired the pieces to this sapphire set all separately- amazing- they are completely meant for one another. And with the dress. Whew! We'll have to arrange for more mini-disasters to inspire you to create more incredible jewelry. just kidding. Enjoy this ring, wear it in health and happiness.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

You are seriously killing me with your collection! All of your rings are in my favorite list!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Ka-thud. Knocked. out. cold.

Thank you soooo much- what an incredible collection! :love: :love: :love:

that Paraiba-!!! they are seriously all out of this world- but my favorite is the sapphire in SB! incredible.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aaah! What an amazing collection. It looks like a tray of a very chique jeweller, but much better :love:
It must be so difficult for you to decide which rings to wear. The mahenge, Paraiba and gorgeously blue sapphire are my personal favorites from your stunning collection too. I love all the blues, greens and blue/greens as they are such mesmerizing colors in jewelry.
Thanks for letting us have a look in your jewelry box AN and enjoy wearing your newest addition:wavey:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock

Your collection is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing photos; what a pleasure to look at!

Your new sapphire and your paraiba... :love: :love: :love: There are no words!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for posting your rings!!! :love: :love: :love: But do you still have the Beaudry rings??? PLEASE post those, too, so we can see them all in one thread!!!

The SB sapphire ring is my favorite of your colored stone rings! :love: :appl:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

That ring is truly spectacular. I Love it. And, of course, your other pieces are incredible also. Congratulations. My new Rolex would go perfectly with it.

img_6598.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gem Queen|1420651449|3813006 said:
That ring is truly spectacular. I Love it. And, of course, your other pieces are incredible also. Congratulations. My new Rolex would go perfectly with it.

Wow,gorgeous! :love: Please post that in the luxury watch thread!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-luxury-watches.196653/page-11#post-3797751#p3797751']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-luxury-watches.196653/page-11#post-3797751#p3797751[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results